IDF attacks in Gaza strip.

I don't believe any Israeli bullcrap reports especially when all the information is from the IDF.

I've seen those borders at night, Israel starts alot of the confrontations.

So I'm waiting to see what caused the Palestinians to hit a IDF jeep

Trigger happy IDF kids start firing shells in a rapid rate and all over the place.

Fucking retards.

I don't believe any Israeli bullcrap reports especially when all the information is from the IDF.

I've seen those borders at night, Israel starts alot of the confrontations.

So I'm waiting to see what caused the Palestinians to hit a IDF jeep

Let me know once you do. Would be interesting to see what they say, even with my none-belief in them.

Trigger happy IDF kids start firing shells in a rapid rate and all over the place.

Fucking retards.

:confused:

This was a chain of events which started 2 days ago.

Before that too. The helicopter fire that killed 1 Palestinian. That firefight was a provocation by Israel. They went INTO Gaza. Beyond the border with tanks and bulldozers. The Palestinians have a right to respond to security threats.

Then the tunnel bombing which did nothing, maybe damaged a Israeli military vehicle.

Followed by Israel tank fire. Then this anti tank fire at a jeep. Then crazy all over the place tank firing. These IDF troops must think tank shells are bullets or something.

Not gonna be an easy night for both sides, maybe, lets see how Palestinians decide to respond.

Another 4 dead. So total 7 dead.

What a bunch of criminals.

And people wonder why Palestinians fire back.

Why hasn't the Israeli military made a comment on injuries for their troops?

Do they not want to admit some died?

Forum List

Back