Identified: CBS News Confirms White House Leakers Are 3 Holdovers From The Obama Administration

When our glorious leader returns from overseas, it's all over for them. I suspect the Trumpenfuhrer will make an example out of them for undermining him, and the country. They've already been reported to the authorities so there's no escape, unless they take the suicide route.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/reports-at-least-three-anti-trump-leakers-identified-referred-proper-authorities-expected-fired-soon/

Jesus, took CBS two weeks to catch up to Townhall and Breitbart?

Gee, you don't think the MSM would be HIDING facts that are embarrassing to the party, do you?

You haven't linked to that CBS confirmation Stevo. Breitbart is only believed by fools and idiots with no fact checking skills.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You're a dumb one, which is why you're a fascist...

{
CBS News has confirmed from two sources that three leakers of classified information at the White House have been identified and are expected to be fired.

Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump's conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a "deliberate attempt" by officials who are holdovers from President Obama's administration and are trying to damage the Trump presidency.}

White House considers restructuring communications staff

Maybe try reading the link before making snap judgements.......Is CBS news credible enough for you???

CBS News has confirmed from two sources that three leakers of classified information at the White House have been identified and are expected to be fired,” CBS News reported this week, adding, “Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump’s conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a ‘deliberate attempt’ by officials who are holdovers from President Obama’s administration and are trying to damage the Trump presidency.”

Except that CBS didn't confirm this story. I went to their website and checked. There is no such story there.

CBS News: Breaking news, streaming live, 24x7

Breitbart says that CBS confirmed something is meaningless because as you can see, Breitbart lies.

There are no holdovers from Obama's White House staff. The leaks are coming from Trump's staff. Some of them are apparently having remorse for signing on to such a corrupt administration.

'Cept they did.....check the Bing search........

cbs news on white house leaks - Bing

Or even Google.
Google

CBS is where I took that quote from, not Brietbart

The CBS story you quoted really doesn't say anything. It doesn't even name those who staff believed have leaked information. Just that Trump is going to shake up White House staff when he comes back.

If they believe people are leaking information, why were they waiting for Trump's return before firing them? If I believed someone was doing me dirt, they'd be gone the minute I learned what they were doing.

Maybe try reading the link before making snap judgements.......Is CBS news credible enough for you???

CBS News has confirmed from two sources that three leakers of classified information at the White House have been identified and are expected to be fired,” CBS News reported this week, adding, “Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump’s conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a ‘deliberate attempt’ by officials who are holdovers from President Obama’s administration and are trying to damage the Trump presidency.”

Except that CBS didn't confirm this story. I went to their website and checked. There is no such story there.

CBS News: Breaking news, streaming live, 24x7

Breitbart says that CBS confirmed something is meaningless because as you can see, Breitbart lies.

There are no holdovers from Obama's White House staff. The leaks are coming from Trump's staff. Some of them are apparently having remorse for signing on to such a corrupt administration.

'Cept they did.....check the Bing search........

cbs news on white house leaks - Bing

Or even Google.
Google

CBS is where I took that quote from, not Brietbart

The CBS story you quoted really doesn't say anything. It doesn't even name those who staff believed have leaked information. Just that Trump is going to shake up White House staff when he comes back.

If they believe people are leaking information, why were they waiting for Trump's return before firing them? If I believed someone was doing me dirt, they'd be gone the minute I learned what they were doing.
They weren't named because you don't want the staffers tipped off. Also it would look better for the Trumpenfuhrer to fire them from the White House.

Sow them three in dog suits and hand them over to Egyptians.

They would be clubbed to death and in the first time life I would enjoy seeing cruelty to animals.

When our glorious leader returns from overseas, it's all over for them. I suspect the Trumpenfuhrer will make an example out of them for undermining him, and the country. They've already been reported to the authorities so there's no escape, unless they take the suicide route.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/reports-at-least-three-anti-trump-leakers-identified-referred-proper-authorities-expected-fired-soon/

Wait! Wait! Let me try to act surprised. Wait. I'm really trying hard.

I venture to guess the leakers are in fact in the west wing as I type. Bannon being one of them.

and here is straight from the horses mouth.......

White House officials say leaks "coordinated and timed" to hurt Trump - CBS News

White House officials are left picking up the pieces after reports about President Trump revealing classified information continue to rail the administration.

CBS News White House Correspondent Major Garrett reports that administration officials feel the leaks in recent days have been "coordinated and timed."

Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump's conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a "deliberate attempt" by former Obama and current officials looking to damage the Trump presidency.

That sentiment was echoed Tuesday evening as the Trump campaign released an email to supporters entitled "SABOTAGE", in which the campaign wrote "there are people within our own unelected bureaucracy that want to sabotage President Trump and our entire America First movement."

White House officials acknowledge the timing of Mr. Trump's firing of former FBI Director James Comey amid new questions of obstruction of justice have been less than ideal, but the White House continues to stand their ground in defense of the president.

Gen. H.R. McMaster continued to defend the president, saying Mr. Trump's conversations about sensitive information with top Russian officials was "wholly appropriate." The president's national security adviser called into question Mr. Trump's knowledge of where exactly the source of classified information came from.

Play Video
CBSN
McMaster says Trump shared info with Russians in "appropriate" manner
CBS News' Margaret Brennan reports on National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster's latest remarks about President Trump's talks with Russian officia...

CBS News confirmed later that day that Israel was the source of the information, putting a damper on preparations for Mr. Trump's visit to the region next week.

And while Mr. Trump ignored questions from reporters much of the day on Tuesday as he welcomed Turkish President Recep Tayip Erdogan, he did finally acknowledge questions about the meeting, calling it "very successful."

"Our fight is against ISIS. As General McMaster said - I thought he said and I know he feels that we had actually a great meeting with the foreign minister, so we're going to have a lot of great success over the next coming years

View attachment 129323

But Trump says the MSM is 'fake news"

Treason for leaking info to the press? :lol: You cons get crazier with each day. Not that I believe the story. I'll wait on a credible source
Treason for leaking to the press? Yes and you can find examples of that in ww2 where charges were filed and people were tried by Democrats under FDR.

Treason for Comrade Trump leaking directly to the Russians - in the White House, no less?

Forum List

Back