Identified: CBS News Confirms White House Leakers Are 3 Holdovers From The Obama Administration

no matter what it is if stevie posted it its pure bullshit

.McGarrett what do all these comments you use in your sig lines have to do with modern republican attitudes and policy?

I worked (tangentially) for Clinton's campaign for 5 days - and yes, I was never paid for it.

As for "packing water" for her, I couldn't possibly give a shit about her. I didn't vote for her (ever), and I don't particularly like her in any way.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

If I could interject here..........back to your comments about it not being treason......

If a former President entered into an agreement with some of his staffers that after he left office, they would report on any pertinent information from the new administration that could be compiled to have the new President impeached or other serious repercussions against him or his administration.......

just what would you call that????

Politics.

But you haven't come close to even demonstrating that as a possibility, so it's not even worth discussing.

The only thing I added to the story was the possible actions of a former President. So even if you take that out and go with the actual story......

3(?) staffers have been found to be responsible for leaking information to the press......ok, that's not a bid deal in & of itself, but what kind of information did they leak? Stuff that was discussed in a closed meeting between 2 heads of state? And what impact did that bit of tattling cause??? Several countries locking US out.

It had little to do with Trump & what he said........it had everything to do with those staffers bellowing to the press and how it's now jeopardized our position on the world stage

If Trump hadn't done it, no one could have leaked it.
If he hadn't done what?

Whatever it was that was leaked.

If I could interject here..........back to your comments about it not being treason......

If a former President entered into an agreement with some of his staffers that after he left office, they would report on any pertinent information from the new administration that could be compiled to have the new President impeached or other serious repercussions against him or his administration.......

just what would you call that????

Politics.

But you haven't come close to even demonstrating that as a possibility, so it's not even worth discussing.

The only thing I added to the story was the possible actions of a former President. So even if you take that out and go with the actual story......

3(?) staffers have been found to be responsible for leaking information to the press......ok, that's not a bid deal in & of itself, but what kind of information did they leak? Stuff that was discussed in a closed meeting between 2 heads of state? And what impact did that bit of tattling cause??? Several countries locking US out.

It had little to do with Trump & what he said........it had everything to do with those staffers bellowing to the press and how it's now jeopardized our position on the world stage

If he hadn't done what?

Trump needs to fire every Obama and Clinton hold over! They cannot be trusted.

Wow, you're going with that?:lmao:

It's the objective reality.

I understand that it's in your interests to stop the causal chain halfway, and blame it on the "leakers" - but you have to understand that's not how it works in the world of public opinion. Right?

This isn't the first time they've leaked and if left with only a slap on the wrist & back to business......what will they leak in the future? CBS already said they are doing it to purposefully bring Trump down.

:lol:

No, CBS said that Trump's White House claimed that "they're doing it to purposefully bring Trump down".

If any part of this story is true, there's no doubt that Trump will fire them, and no one can fault him for it.

But they're not going to charged with a crime, and they'll have a better-paying job in DC within minutes of being fired.

Actually, yes they could be charged with a crime. Not treason, but a crime nevertheless.

Possibly.

But that would depend entirely on specifics that we don't have access to - particularly, exactly what they "leaked", and how they did it.

Politics.

If he hadn't done what?

If he did so, he'd have 40 or so staffers to cover the jobs of 2,000.

McGarrett,

What does your sig line have to do with truth moron? Just like this thread is not about truth.

If he hadn't done what?

He would have 40 to 50 he could trust to find new hires for those jobs.

If he hadn't done what?

And while they were doing that, the entire executive branch would grind to a halt.

If he hadn't done what?

And while they were doing that, the entire executive branch would grind to a halt.
Do it department by department. No different then combining two companies.

Remember the good old days when you people praised the wikileakers because you said they got out the truth about the Clinton campaign?

Shouldn't you be praising the leakers for getting us the truth about the Trump administration?

Remember the good old days when you people praised the wikileakers because you said they got out the truth about the Clinton campaign?

Shouldn't you be praising the leakers for getting us the truth about the Trump administration?

Truth about what?

-Geaux

Apparently when Republicans talk about law and order it means everyone else must abide by the laws they order us to.

Some would call that fascism or authoritarianism, but here it's called conservatism.

He's down alright. He not out yet, that's the more accurate way of looking at this matter.

Forum List

Back