Identified: CBS News Confirms White House Leakers Are 3 Holdovers From The Obama Administration

Maybe try reading the link before making snap judgements.......Is CBS news credible enough for you???

CBS News has confirmed from two sources that three leakers of classified information at the White House have been identified and are expected to be fired,” CBS News reported this week, adding, “Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump’s conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a ‘deliberate attempt’ by officials who are holdovers from President Obama’s administration and are trying to damage the Trump presidency.”

Except that CBS didn't confirm this story. I went to their website and checked. There is no such story there.

CBS News: Breaking news, streaming live, 24x7

Breitbart says that CBS confirmed something is meaningless because as you can see, Breitbart lies.

There are no holdovers from Obama's White House staff. The leaks are coming from Trump's staff. Some of them are apparently having remorse for signing on to such a corrupt administration.

'Cept they did.....check the Bing search........

cbs news on white house leaks - Bing

Or even Google.
Google

CBS is where I took that quote from, not Brietbart

The CBS story you quoted really doesn't say anything. It doesn't even name those who staff believed have leaked information. Just that Trump is going to shake up White House staff when he comes back.

If they believe people are leaking information, why were they waiting for Trump's return before firing them? If I believed someone was doing me dirt, they'd be gone the minute I learned what they were doing.

Nothing anywhere actually names the sources, but their identity wasn't part of the question or debate.......it was the source of the story. You thought it was only Brietbart and I showed you it originally came from CBS.......neither of which included names

and here is straight from the horses mouth.......

White House officials say leaks "coordinated and timed" to hurt Trump - CBS News

White House officials are left picking up the pieces after reports about President Trump revealing classified information continue to rail the administration.

CBS News White House Correspondent Major Garrett reports that administration officials feel the leaks in recent days have been "coordinated and timed."

Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump's conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a "deliberate attempt" by former Obama and current officials looking to damage the Trump presidency.

That sentiment was echoed Tuesday evening as the Trump campaign released an email to supporters entitled "SABOTAGE", in which the campaign wrote "there are people within our own unelected bureaucracy that want to sabotage President Trump and our entire America First movement."

White House officials acknowledge the timing of Mr. Trump's firing of former FBI Director James Comey amid new questions of obstruction of justice have been less than ideal, but the White House continues to stand their ground in defense of the president.

Gen. H.R. McMaster continued to defend the president, saying Mr. Trump's conversations about sensitive information with top Russian officials was "wholly appropriate." The president's national security adviser called into question Mr. Trump's knowledge of where exactly the source of classified information came from.

Play Video
CBSN
McMaster says Trump shared info with Russians in "appropriate" manner
CBS News' Margaret Brennan reports on National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster's latest remarks about President Trump's talks with Russian officia...

CBS News confirmed later that day that Israel was the source of the information, putting a damper on preparations for Mr. Trump's visit to the region next week.

And while Mr. Trump ignored questions from reporters much of the day on Tuesday as he welcomed Turkish President Recep Tayip Erdogan, he did finally acknowledge questions about the meeting, calling it "very successful."

"Our fight is against ISIS. As General McMaster said - I thought he said and I know he feels that we had actually a great meeting with the foreign minister, so we're going to have a lot of great success over the next coming years

View attachment 129323

But Trump says the MSM is 'fake news"

What does he think have to do with the flow of conversation on this thread? People here have been bitching because Brietbart was used in the OP because they didn't take the time to actually check the link or even do their own search that shows the story is from CBS originally.
Libs think Brietbart is trash news....but think CBS is top notch.

When our glorious leader returns from overseas, it's all over for them. I suspect the Trumpenfuhrer will make an example out of them for undermining him, and the country. They've already been reported to the authorities so there's no escape, unless they take the suicide route.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/reports-at-least-three-anti-trump-leakers-identified-referred-proper-authorities-expected-fired-soon/
LMAO OMG you are absolutely hilarious. Just fkg hilarious!!!
You disagree with the CBS report?
A liberal who laughs at a liberal news site? What do they need to confirm? Maybe the onion?
The source is Breitbart. LOL
FOLLOW THE LINKS ------- the source is CBS news.

Treason for leaking info to the press? :lol: You cons get crazier with each day. Not that I believe the story. I'll wait on a credible source

Leaking classified information is very illegal, yes. You don't get to hide behind freedom of press.
What did they supposedly leak that's classified? Was it as classified as the info that Trump leaked to the Russians and the president of the Philippines?
What Trump told the Philipino was already publically known in April from an interview with Maria Bartiromo with Fox Business News. As for the Russians, he personally didn't leak anything to put our nation in jeopardy.
He bragged to a ruthless thug who is personally responsible for the murder of thousands of civilians that we have nuclear subs in the region ready to strike North Korea - advertising to our enemies information that should be kept close to the chest. He revealed classified intelligence to Russian officials, putting at risk the lives of operatives in the field and jeapordizing missions. He's a dangerous man whose first priority is to himself and his ego. If Obama had done the same, you and the USMB right wing brigade would be calling for his public execution. You're a hypocrite and a hack and a major piece of shit.
What obnoxious, uninformed, bullshit ....

Leaking classified information is very illegal, yes. You don't get to hide behind freedom of press.
What did they supposedly leak that's classified? Was it as classified as the info that Trump leaked to the Russians and the president of the Philippines?
What Trump told the Philipino was already publically known in April from an interview with Maria Bartiromo with Fox Business News. As for the Russians, he personally didn't leak anything to put our nation in jeopardy.
He bragged to a ruthless thug who is personally responsible for the murder of thousands of civilians that we have nuclear subs in the region ready to strike North Korea - advertising to our enemies information that should be kept close to the chest. He revealed classified intelligence to Russian officials, putting at risk the lives of operatives in the field and jeapordizing missions. He's a dangerous man whose first priority is to himself and his ego. If Obama had done the same, you and the USMB right wing brigade would be calling for his public execution. You're a hypocrite and a hack and a major piece of shit.
Awe! I've 'Triggered' the little beta snowflake. Really, you must learn to govern your passions, they will be your undoing!
The only thing you triggered is a kid-sized boner in your big boy pants for your orange god.

Now run along and clean up your tighty whiteys, fecalflake
Classy .... and ever so mature.

I do hope they will be tried and jailed. As it effected international security I think treason is very much in order.
I agree. Building a back channel with Russia using their equipment is definitely Treason. Giving away classified material is treason. Kickin millions of Americans is most definitely treason. If these things aren't treason, I don't know what is.

I do hope they will be tried and jailed. As it effected international security I think treason is very much in order.
I agree. Building a back channel with Russia using their equipment is definitely Treason. Giving away classified material is treason. Kickin millions of Americans is most definitely treason. If these things aren't treason, I don't know what is.
Of course you don't!

What kind of absolute nonsense is this?

Clearly, you don't know what treason is .... hell, everything you mentioned (IF they were true) aren't even crimes.

You need to get out more.

When our glorious leader

29698548.jpg

Forum List

Back