I'd vote for Caligula over any democrat

What is worse, Clinton's rape of Brodderick and cigar use on intern Lewinsky or the Roy Moore stuff

• Clinton's was worse

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Moores was worse

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
The MSM thinks that their OPPO smear campaigns have an effect, and that their battering of GOP lawmakers to be PC and to say their well rehearsed lines over and over again like trained seals will sway voters. Think again...

If 2016 proved anything its that PC politics is over, and that the MSM polls are skewed and worthless.

If Bill Clinton can rape Juanita Brodderick and shove a cigar up an intern, with no repercussions, and Trump can brag about his pussy grabbing penchant, with no repercussions, politics has become about policies, and ONLY about policies.

I hope the people of Alabama elect Roy Moore, and the US Senate has to deal with him. This MSM bullshit needs to stop, since its simply ineffective...
Odd how Juanita Brodderick said, under oath, that no such thing happened.

Keep reading...she then said he did rape her. Recall how many dead bodies kept showing up around the Clintons...
Juanita Broaddrick - Wikipedia

I'm actually surprised that the vote is 4 to 4?! (I would have thought that "groping", if it even happened, is not as bad as rape or shoving a cigar up an intern??)

I think that shows that there is no objectivity when it comes to politics.
Its all about political power and and how to get it.
When the opposition has more than your guys, that's losing.

The dems would vote for Caligula over any Republican, except they aren't as honest about admitting that.

I'm actually surprised that the vote is 4 to 4?! (I would have thought that "groping", if it even happened, is not as bad as rape or shoving a cigar up an intern??)

Had you put both, that would have been my answer.

But I feel that taking advantage of a minor is just as bad as rape.

Getting a cigar all up to an intern's gash is not a problem as long as it is consentual, which it was in this case.

Why do you believe Juanita Broadrick, but you do not believe the claims against Roy Moore?
Dan Rather On Clinton Rape Allegations: Even If They Turn Out To Be True, It Was A Long Time Ago
They are nervous about, number one, whether this information is accurate, whether it's really true or not. And then number two, even if it does it turns out to be true, it happened a long time ago and number three, they've gotta be figuring maybe, just maybe the American public has heard all they want to hear about this and are saying you know, "Next. Let's move on to the next thing."
Because Lying Dan said it was true about Bill, but you can see a Lame Stream Media hit job from a mile away...

You didn't answer my question posed to YOU!

Your spin is making me dizzy.

Let me ask again:

Why do YOU believe Juanita Broadrick, but YOU do NOT believe the claims against Roy Moore?
I answered and it flew over your head...

You didn't. You just posted other people's statements on the issue.

I want to know your personal opinion on the issue...not someone elses.

Do you believe Juanita Broadrick when she claims that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted her?

Do you believe the woman who claims that Roy Moore sexually assaulted her at age 14?

Your answer should either be YES to both questions or NO to both questions, if you do not want to be labeled a hypocrite.
I don't believe the accusers of Moore because the only way a liberal can win an election isn't with great ideas(abortion, high taxes and regulations aren't great ideas) but your side gins up victims and then character assassinate, like what you did with Herman Caine, but never pressed charges... Bill Clinton is being thrown under the bus by the left because he and his fucked up wife(who allowed him to cheat and abuse women) are no longer relevant.

There's been a rush of liberals ready to throw Bill Clinton under the bus. It has been politically… - TheResurgent.com
There's been a rush of liberals ready to throw Bill Clinton under the bus. It has been politically convenient for them to deflect the "whataboutisms" coming from Roy Moore's defenders. "We assailed Clinton," they can now say. It is an act of historical revisionism and political cowardice. It has also been funny to watch liberals blame conservatives for liberals standing by Bill Clinton.
You mother fuckers have been lied to all your life, which pretty much confirms your whole life has been one big lie. And you dumbfucks just continue to "Circle the Wagons" in denial. See image below.

Why do you believe Juanita Broadrick, but you do not believe the claims against Roy Moore?
Dan Rather On Clinton Rape Allegations: Even If They Turn Out To Be True, It Was A Long Time Ago
They are nervous about, number one, whether this information is accurate, whether it's really true or not. And then number two, even if it does it turns out to be true, it happened a long time ago and number three, they've gotta be figuring maybe, just maybe the American public has heard all they want to hear about this and are saying you know, "Next. Let's move on to the next thing."
Because Lying Dan said it was true about Bill, but you can see a Lame Stream Media hit job from a mile away...

Let me ask again:

Why do YOU believe Juanita Broadrick, but YOU do NOT believe the claims against Roy Moore?

Do you believe Juanita Broadrick when she claims that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted her?

Do you believe the woman who claims that Roy Moore sexually assaulted her at age 14?

Your answer should either be YES to both questions or NO to both questions, if you do not want to be labeled a hypocrite.
I don't believe the accusers of Moore because the only way a liberal can win an election...

What evidence do you have that the accusers are political in their motivation, other than the fact that they don't want to see their molester in the US Senate?

I think your REAL answer is this:

"I believe Juanita Broadrick because her allegations are against Bill Clinton, and he has a "D" after his name. But I don't believe Roy Moore's accusers because he is a Republican, and I want him to win...for the good of America!"

The MSM thinks that their OPPO smear campaigns have an effect, and that their battering of GOP lawmakers to be PC and to say their well rehearsed lines over and over again like trained seals will sway voters. Think again...

If 2016 proved anything its that PC politics is over, and that the MSM polls are skewed and worthless.

If Bill Clinton can rape Juanita Brodderick and shove a cigar up an intern, with no repercussions, and Trump can brag about his pussy grabbing penchant, with no repercussions, politics has become about policies, and ONLY about policies.

I hope the people of Alabama elect Roy Moore, and the US Senate has to deal with him. This MSM bullshit needs to stop, since its simply ineffective...

Lol! You righties love to talk religion and moral values , but when it comes down to it you really don’t care . Because you are a bunch of hate filled fakes .

Dan Rather On Clinton Rape Allegations: Even If They Turn Out To Be True, It Was A Long Time Ago Because Lying Dan said it was true about Bill, but you can see a Lame Stream Media hit job from a mile away...

Let me ask again:

I don't believe the accusers of Moore because the only way a liberal can win an election...

What evidence do you have that the accusers are political in their motivation, other than the fact that they don't want to see their molester in the US Senate?

I think your REAL answer is this:

"I believe Juanita Broadrick because her allegations are against Bill Clinton, and he has a "D" after his name. But I don't believe Roy Moore's accusers because he is a Republican, and I want him to win...for the good of America!"
Lets see, 40 years ago, Judge Moore, "supposedly" made advances. 1 month from now is the Special Election for a Senate seat. Hmmm?

Lol! You righties love to talk religion and moral values , but when it comes down to it you really don’t care . Because you are a bunch of hate filled fakes .
Nice try, doesn't work anymore, fucktards...Yes I do have hate, and it is for any worthless liberal. Redundant statement I know..

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

Nice try, doesn't work anymore, fucktards...Yes I do have hate, and it is for any worthless liberal. Redundant statement I know..

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

Thanks for admitting what moral fakes you are .

Coming from a liberal, telling us we are moral fakes.....ROTFLMAO......

Yep. You pretend to be all religious when you want to use it as an excuse , but you really don’t care .

Well the confederates have said they prefer a pedophile over a dem.
How do you talk to these christians???

Yep. You pretend to be all religious when you want to use it as an excuse , but you really don’t care .
Still not working, I am ex military and to fight shitfucks like you, I get down dirty right along with you....

Well the confederates have said they prefer a pedophile over a dem.
How do you talk to these christians???
Anytime you like, please put up any link PROVING that he is convicted of pedophilia...

Learned the def of liberal yet?
No Latin in college?
No college?
High school?

Still not working, I am ex military and to fight shitfucks like you, I get down dirty right along with you....

Have a blast . Just spare us all the “gay wedding cakes are against my religious belief “ bullshit .

Learned the def of liberal yet?
No Latin in college?
No college?
High school?
Fuck off, twit, you libtards hijacked the term of liberal, so now it is a term of endearment for "SHITFUCKS".

Have a blast . Just spare us all the “gay wedding cakes are against my religious belief “ bullshit .
Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That person wont bake me a cake because I am gay......

Learn the foul mouth in the military?
College?
As they say "if you are not smart enough to get a real job, join the military.
Great socialist benefits which I presume you are sucking off and I'm paying"

Forum List

Back