"I'd raise top rates"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Haley Barbour On Taxes: I'd Raise The Top Rates In Exchange For Reform

Former Gov. Haley Barbour, in an interview with MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Tuesday morning, became the latest Republican to say he'd live with raising the tax rates on top income brackets as part of a broad fiscal cliff deal.

Who cares?

Why is it these idiot pubs STILL don't get it?

Nobody is asking them. The R lost. They don't have the power to hold the country, the debt ceiling and our credit rating hostage again.

Former Gov. Haley Barbour, in an interview with MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Tuesday morning, became the latest Republican to say he'd live with raising the tax rates on top income brackets as part of a broad fiscal cliff deal.

Who cares?

Nobody is asking them. The R lost. They don't have the power to hold the country, the debt ceiling and our credit rating hostage again.

Let's start with you let's take what you have.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Who cares?

The R is lost? You mean the Republic is lost? Yep, I agree. For you see, we have mental midgets who side with the democrats that the rich need to be taxed. Why? It is so they can pay their fair share. Translation: it is to punish them. In reality, the funds generated would not be a drop in the spending ocean in Washington, so why do it? Does anyone here really think that raising taxes on anyone will help the economy? LOL.

Then you have the GOP on the other side who claim we can "grow" our way out of debt simply by lowering taxes and cutting spending. First of all, there is no real way to grow out of this abyss, and the spending cuts they propose come no where close to being meaningful.

In the end, all you have is demagoguery from both sides that you gleefully lap up.

Enjoy!! :lol:

Forum List

Back