Ice Cube assisting in helping President Trump develop “The Platinum Plan,” which includes a $500 billion package for the Black community

WorstRacistEver.jpg

i didn't call Ice Cube an UT, it was a good day!

Nope..deceptive as all hell...Ice Cube sent his plan to both parties...the Dems said call us after the election..the Republicans changed some campaign talking points and hurried to issue this canard..that Ice Cube is 'working' with Trump..which he is not. He's trying to carve out a position in the middle...going to both sides....so now he will be vilified by the Dems..and used by the Republicans....

Sheesh..gotta love politics eh?

Nope..deceptive as all hell...Ice Cube sent his plan to both parties...the Dems said call us after the election..the Republicans changed some campaign talking points and hurried to issue this canard..that Ice Cube is 'working' with Trump..which he is not. He's trying to carve out a position in the middle...going to both sides....so now he will be vilified by the Dems..and used by the Republicans....

Hear is a thought. The last time I looked the Constitution applies to everyone. Instead of blaming your problems on Trump or me everyone should pull their heads out of that dark stinky place and make something of your life instead of blaming all but the guilty Your life is so empty without purpose BECAUSE DEMOCRATS GIVE YOU JUST ENOUGH TO KEEP A ROACH INFESTED ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD AND WOULD NEVER ALLOW YOU AN EDUCATION OR OPORTUNITY. Start butchering democrats Instead of voting for them and getting nothing but more of the same.

How come the Blacks I know see democrats for who they are and everyone here still see the democrats as some sort of heros? Do you love those inner city shit holes or just hate yourself?

Hear is a thought. The last time I looked the Constitution applies to everyone. Instead of blaming your problems on Trump or me everyone should pull their heads out of that dark stinky place and make something of your life instead of blaming all but the guilty Your life is so empty without purpose BECAUSE DEMOCRATS GIVE YOU JUST ENOUGH TO KEEP A ROACH INFESTED ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD AND WOULD NEVER ALLOW YOU AN EDUCATION OR OPORTUNITY. Start butchering democrats Instead of voting for them and getting nothing but more of the same.

How come the Blacks I know see democrats for who they are and everyone here still see the democrats as some sort of heros? Do you love those inner city shit holes or just hate yourself?

Why don't you go look at some Supreme court decisions, legislation at every level and public policy for the last 100 years then talk. You don't know many blacks because most blacks know that we were republicans for 100 years and got fucked time after time.

I live in a republican state. Our inner cities are fucked up due to republican policies. Besides when you kook at the pearly white rural towns ran by republicans, they are worse off.

Why don't you go look at some Supreme court decisions, legislation at every level and public policy for the last 100 years then talk. You don't know many blacks because most blacks know that we were republicans for 100 years and got fucked time after time.

I live in a republican state. Our inner cities are fucked up due to republican policies. Besides when you kook at the pearly white rural towns ran by republicans, they are worse off.
Your anti white is showing.Thanks for the laugh, though..

Forum List

Back