I would use genetic engineering to take over the American South

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I would build this

over this
farm-rural-america-.jpg

I would use genetic engineering to create politically moderate hard partying less religious families
latest

gbd4p2-l-610x610-dress-gossip+girl-serena+van+der+woodsen-blake+lively-burgundy+dress.jpg

to take these areas from right wing fundies and supplant their culture
duggar-photogallery.jpg

Corrupt Hasidics, a really nasty, "fundie" variation of that bizarre, racist Yahweh cult, in Brooklyn got Crooked Hillary her Senate seat. She promised to pardon a number of their corrupt members. Plus genetic engineering would be frowned upon since Yahweh wanted them to be racist.

Last edited:
*****Image deleted. No warning given before showing it.***** You did this to black southern republicans before.....no doubt you'll try again...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would build this

over this
farm-rural-america-.jpg

I would use genetic engineering to create politically moderate hard partying less religious families
latest

gbd4p2-l-610x610-dress-gossip+girl-serena+van+der+woodsen-blake+lively-burgundy+dress.jpg

duggar-photogallery.jpg
Funny thing, I think it's quite possible that the people you loathe and mock are happier and more content than those you support.

I wonder if that's why you loathe and mock them.

Reopen the women's health clinics.

Require every high school nurse to have a candy bowl of Plan B on her desk.

Spoken like a true Nazi/Communist.

We note yo ure hatred of decent white families.
Youve done so well with Detroit, Chicago and any other place under Liberal/Regressive rule where minorities dwell among ua

Corrupt Hasidics, a really nasty, "fundie" variation of that bizarre, racist Yahweh cult, in Brooklyn got Crooked Hillary her Senate seat. She promised to pardon a number of their corrupt members. Plus genetic engineering would be frowned upon since Yahweh wanted them to be racist.
is that what you scream at people on the freeway?

I would build this

over this
farm-rural-america-.jpg

latest

duggar-photogallery.jpg
Funny thing, I think it's quite possible that the people you loathe and mock are happier and more content than those you support.

Remember Republicans said blacks were better off as slaves? So we know you think southern poor whites are happy

I would build this

over this
farm-rural-america-.jpg

latest

duggar-photogallery.jpg

Remember Republicans said blacks were better off as slaves? So we know you think southern poor whites are happy
"We know how you think....."

Yikes, I just point out in another thread how so many right wingers create their own alternate universe, and now a left winger does it.

It really is amazing how similar the two ends of the spectrum are in their behaviors. Maybe that's why you hate each other so much, huh?

I would build this

over this
farm-rural-america-.jpg

latest

duggar-photogallery.jpg

No, but I remember learning democrats made them slaves....

I would build this

over this
farm-rural-america-.jpg

latest

duggar-photogallery.jpg

God forbid people live their lives differently than you do, or you want to. I swear progressivism is rooted in narcissism.

I would build this

over this
farm-rural-america-.jpg

latest

duggar-photogallery.jpg

Yikes, I just point out in another thread how so many right wingers create their own alternate universe, and now a left winger does it.

It really is amazing how similar the two ends of the spectrum are in their behaviors. Maybe that's why you hate each other so much, huh?
Got to fight back.

Evil wins when good people do nothing.

This all happened because you independents re elected George Bush in 2004. We realized then Americans are really stupid. Then independents didn't show up to 2010 & 2014. You're what's wrong with america

Sounds like a damn good plan. Religious fundies are a disease on our species.

Same for you. People like you just can't stand people living their lives they way they want to, and not the way you want to.

Stop being such damn busybodies.

I would build this

over this
farm-rural-america-.jpg

latest

duggar-photogallery.jpg

Got to fight back.

Evil wins when good people do nothing.

This all happened because you independents re elected George Bush in 2004. We realized then Americans are really stupid. Then independents didn't show up to 2010 & 2014. You're what's wrong with america
There's no question Obama happened because good people did nothing....

Forum List

Back