Hillary Clinton wants the Bill of Rights repealed if she is elected, this is proof

so go vote for this guy.... it won't matter.

giphy.gif

Get used to saying Madame President.

• Banned
so go vote for this guy.... it won't matter.

giphy.gif

Get used to saying Madame President.
LOL u r funny and clearly living inside your prescription drug laced illusion. Hillary will not be running, she can't even stand up for Christ sake, she has Parkinsons disease and a brain tumor....

"This is proof".

The OP has another thread in which he clearly infers that it has been decided that Hillary will avoid debating Trump.

There are quite a few people like this, those who just create an alternate universe for themselves on the run. It just pops into their head, and suddenly, in their mind, it's a "fact".

Fact and fantasy have somehow melded in their reality.

How do you communicate with someone like this?

if that were true you would be a democrat
No, I despise you Nazis....
Why because your in the klan?
No, I'm not a democrat.....
I know, guess how I know... because your a racist
That's what all you bigoted democrats say.....
bigoted against who?... bigots? I dont think you know what that word means

Seriously people, the people who aim to vote for Hillary and who are actively supporting her do not have the intelligence of Curly Stooge

http://stupid-people.net/stupid people 2.jpg

This is pretty much how they frame poll questions.

The questions are asked to get a desired result.

Most of these idiots represent a large part of the electorate that isn't paying attention.

The MSM tells them that Democrats are their friends and that Republicans are racists. That's all they care to know.

LOL u r funny and clearly living inside your prescription drug laced illusion. Hillary will not be running, she can't even stand up for Christ sake, she has Parkinsons disease and a brain tumor....
So much irony in your post. So. Much. Irony.

Get back to us when you have actual proof.

Forum List

Back