I would like to know...

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
I would like to know when a muslim jihadist declares that all Jews and Christians should be killed, why the
nearest liberal jumps up and says, "They are just exercising their first amendment right!" But when a kid goes to
school with a T-shirt that has the American flag on it, or someone wants to quote the Bible...they have no first
amendment right? Why does the president always say, in the wake of a muslim horrific crime (the bomber brothers,
Major Hasan...) that we should not rush to judgement but that conservative Americans should be branded as
domestic terrorists? Why do liberals continually charge the Tea Party with being violent when there is not one
instance of a Tea Party member committing a violent act or even threatening violence? Why, every time something
bad goes down, liberals like Chris Mathews immediately jump in front of the TV camera and declare that the Right
Wing did it? When it is found that the Right Wing didn't do it, do we ever hear an apology? Nope.

I would like to know when a muslim jihadist declares that all Jews and Christians should be killed, why the
nearest liberal jumps up and says, "They are just exercising their first amendment right!" But when a kid goes to
school with a T-shirt that has the American flag on it, or someone wants to quote the Bible...they have no first
amendment right
? Why does the president always say, in the wake of a muslim horrific crime (the bomber brothers,
Major Hasan...) that we should not rush to judgement but that conservative Americans should be branded as
domestic terrorists? Why do liberals continually charge the Tea Party with being violent when there is not one
instance of a Tea Party member committing a violent act or even threatening violence
? Why, every time something
bad goes down, liberals like Chris Mathews immediately jump in front of the TV camera and declare that the Right
Wing did it? When it is found that the Right Wing didn't do it, do we ever hear an apology? Nope.

Some good points. Be interesting to see responses to these ones.

depends a lot on the area. ie here in magic valley the schools have already sent letters to students homes informing them they can go to home school or private school of their choice with no opposition from the schools

amendment right? Why does the president always say, in the wake of a muslim horrific crime (the bomber brothers,
instance of a Tea Party member committing a violent act or even threatening violence? Why, every time something

Links?

LOL

The police acted stupidly.

If I had a son he would look like Travyon.

amendment right?

Because both are afforded their First Amendment rights with regard to free expression.

When the student, however, threatens a teacher or otherwise violates school policy, he’s subject to appropriate actions, including arrest, unrelated to the wearing of the T-shirt.

Just as anyone who commits an act of terror is subject to punitive measures, unrelated to his statements in the context of free expression.

Why does the president always say, in the wake of a muslim horrific crime (the bomber brothers,
domestic terrorists?

The president has made no such statement with regard to conservatives.

What the president has referred to is extreme rightwing hate and militia groups, as identified by Justice, not conservatives.

And the president is correct to admonish the Nation that the criminal acts of a few are not representative of all Muslims, as many Americans of ignorance and hate will use an event such as the Boston bombing to justify that ignorance and hate.

Why do liberals continually charge the Tea Party with being violent when there is not one
instance of a Tea Party member committing a violent act or even threatening violence?

This is a hasty generalization fallacy with regard to liberals, and there are accounts of TPM members committing acts of violence. Of course, those acts of violence by TPM members are not representative of the TPM as a whole.

Why, every time something
This is another hasty generalization fallacy, as Matthews is not representative of all liberals, and many in fact will argue Mathews isn't a 'liberal' to begin with.

nearest liberal jumps up and says, "They are just exercising their first amendment right!"
But when a kid goes to

Links?

LOL

nearest liberal jumps up and says, "They are just exercising their first amendment right!"

Why do liberals continually charge the Tea Party with being violent ....

" The pot calling the kettle black " ... much ?

Links?

LOL

Links to what? my questions? There are no links to my questions.

amendment right?

Because both are afforded their First Amendment rights with regard to free expression.

When the student, however, threatens a teacher or otherwise violates school policy, he’s subject to appropriate actions, including arrest, unrelated to the wearing of the T-shirt.

Just as anyone who commits an act of terror is subject to punitive measures, unrelated to his statements in the context of free expression.

Why does the president always say, in the wake of a muslim horrific crime (the bomber brothers,
domestic terrorists?

The president has made no such statement with regard to conservatives.

What the president has referred to is extreme rightwing hate and militia groups, as identified by Justice, not conservatives.

And the president is correct to admonish the Nation that the criminal acts of a few are not representative of all Muslims, as many Americans of ignorance and hate will use an event such as the Boston bombing to justify that ignorance and hate.

Why do liberals continually charge the Tea Party with being violent when there is not one
instance of a Tea Party member committing a violent act or even threatening violence?

This is a hasty generalization fallacy with regard to liberals, and there are accounts of TPM members committing acts of violence. Of course, those acts of violence by TPM members are not representative of the TPM as a whole.

Why, every time something
This is another hasty generalization fallacy, as Matthews is not representative of all liberals, and many in fact will argue Mathews isn't a 'liberal' to begin with.

Nice try.. but your spin didn't work. example.. Nobody said Matthews was representative of all Liberals.. it says "liberals like Matthews". And if you , or anyone else thinks Mr Tingley is nothing but a mindless lefty, you need to wake up. How about answering the questions..

Links?

LOL

Links to what? my questions? There are no links to my questions.

And if you are asking for links to things said by Obama, or kids wearing flags, or Libs defending Muslims free speech while ignoring others... do your own research.

Forum List

Back