I wonder if

this will interfere with his "Making America Great" campaign ? It will surely be a distraction.

Donald Trump to be witness in federal case accusing him of fraud
I fear Trumpsters don't pay much attention to the news. I predict they will say "AWWW Not as bad as Hillary! Blah Blah Blah" or they will say it is a dark left wing conspiracy cooked up six years ago because they somehow knew Trump would be running for president...
This is the very first I have heard about this. Thanks.

The students were promised a lot of things for their $36,000 but they didn't receive any of it. He even promised each graduate a picture with him. They got a picture of themselves standing next to a cardboard cutout of Trump.

The students were promised a lot of things for their $36,000 but they didn't receive any of it. He even promised each graduate a picture with him. They got a picture of themselves standing next to a cardboard cutout of Trump.
I would expect a lot of education for $36k.
It doesnt sound like a Presidential type thing to me.

I would expect a lot of education for $36k.
It doesnt sound like a Presidential type thing to me.
But you support the lying hag hildabeast?

this will interfere with his "Making America Great" campaign ? It will surely be a distraction.

Donald Trump to be witness in federal case accusing him of fraud
No, but this will.
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back