12 y/o accidentally shot at Rupert gun range. Comment section speaks volumes

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Such is life in my small town.
But the comment section is really enlightening.
Accident had connections to Malhuer Ranch in Oregon, and sheriffs teliing black jokes, and banging chicks

the little girl that was shot happens to live across the street from my son, in Burley

Girl Stable after Being Shot at Rupert Gun Range

(2) comments

paisleybanana Feb 23, 2016 9:36am
The shooting occurred after an Idaho III% meeting concluded and some members went to the shooting range. Noteworthy because some members of the Idaho III% were involved in the recent standoff at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon. Here's a statement about the shooting from the group's leader Brandon Curtiss: Last Stand For Freedom shared Sandra... - Last Stand For Freedom | Facebook

Nalcomis Feb 24, 2016 6:28pm
Rupert Idaho.. This is the same place where I reported my daughter was being raped.(I reported it to Rupert city police) and nothing was done about it.. In fact with the documentation in hand the Rupert police allowed my daughter to be raped repeatedly..I am very sorry to hear that a child was injured... But I know the area down there.. If the sheriff isn't banging a country employee.. or law enforcement officials aren't fighting each other .. or they aren't laughing at "Mr Black" jokes.. nothing else will matter... Don't believe me .. Ask Dennis Byington... The area bafoon..

Welcome to the discussion.

Last Stand For Freedom shared Sandra... - Last Stand For Freedom | Facebook

Accident had connections to Malhuer Ranch in Oregon, and sheriffs teliing black jokes, and banging chicks

the little girl that was shot happens to live across the street from my son, in Burley

(2) comments

The shooting occurred after an Idaho III% meeting concluded and some members went to the shooting range. Noteworthy because some members of the Idaho III% were involved in the recent standoff at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon. Here's a statement about the shooting from the group's leader Brandon Curtiss: Last Stand For Freedom shared Sandra... - Last Stand For Freedom | Facebook

Rupert Idaho.. This is the same place where I reported my daughter was being raped.(I reported it to Rupert city police) and nothing was done about it.. In fact with the documentation in hand the Rupert police allowed my daughter to be raped repeatedly..I am very sorry to hear that a child was injured... But I know the area down there.. If the sheriff isn't banging a country employee.. or law enforcement officials aren't fighting each other .. or they aren't laughing at "Mr Black" jokes.. nothing else will matter... Don't believe me .. Ask Dennis Byington... The area bafoon..

Yeah....and now some truth, facts and reality about accidental gun deaths, and intentional murder of children with guns and other weapons...

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703

Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69

Do you only care about dead kids when a gun is the tool?

(2) comments

And keep in mind...there are now over 357,000,000 million guns in private hands......and the number of children accidentally killed with a gun, in 2013 (last year of data available so far) was 69....back when there were over 320,000,000 guns in private hands......

2a hasnt learned yet that just because a murder happens in another way doesnt mean it erases the murder we're discussing. Its actually an asshole move

2a hasnt learned yet that just because a murder happens in another way doesnt mean it erases the murder we're discussing. Its actually an asshole move

Moron...the report is she was accidentally shot.....he is using it to push an agenda......I am showing the truth in the statistics...twit.

Moron...the report is she was accidentally shot.....he is using it to push an agenda......I am showing the truth in the statistics...twit.

Thanks for that. I didnt realize you were posting stats:rolleyes:

Guess what tho? That doesnt have shit to do with what I said.

Forum List

Back