I won the lottery of life, I am English.

Of all the Royals she is the stupidest, the next to her for that title is Prince Harry.

But he's got a grand sense of humor especially opting to provoke vs. evade them nasty paparazzis....

BoMS_KpCAAAFVt2.jpg

~S~

Can't you come up with something better than that old tabloid stuff?

You landed us with Meghan Markle.
What happened to Harry's hair? He used to have that mass of reddish air. Soon he'll be balder than a bell pepper.

well......and you 'lot' are adding some uuhmmm,,,,cream to our coffee ..per se'

but look at the bright side , the entire royal regime just proved to the world they're EOE

in a generation they could get minority loans on the cheap....

~S~

Of all the Royals she is the stupidest, the next to her for that title is Prince Harry.

But he's got a grand sense of humor especially opting to provoke vs. evade them nasty paparazzis....

BoMS_KpCAAAFVt2.jpg

~S~

What happened to Harry's hair? He used to have that mass of reddish air. Soon he'll be balder than a bell pepper.

Genetic.

well......and you 'lot' are adding some uuhmmm,,,,cream to our coffee ..per se'

but look at the bright side , the entire royal regime just proved to the world they're EOE

in a generation they could get minority loans on the cheap....

~S~

I'd prefer milk in mine.

As for the rest, I can't decipher hieroglyphics.

BoMS_KpCAAAFVt2.jpg

~S~

Genetic.
Lol. Usually it is from the mothers side. His grandfather and great-uncle had full heads of hair. Lol

BoMS_KpCAAAFVt2.jpg

~S~

Genetic.
Lol. Usually it is from the mothers side. His grandfather and great-uncle had full heads of hair. Lol

It's usually from too much testosterone.

:hyper:

Hello, and welcome to the forum my neighbor LOL, but what do you think of the royal family? are they going to fall? it's not like before anyway I hate them for the way they all treated Diana and they are behind the failure of Brexit, I think

BoMS_KpCAAAFVt2.jpg

~S~

Genetic.

I’m an old git that is true, but! I have a thick full head of hair, my two sons still gaze longingly at my lustrous waves. Both of my sons hair started to thin out in their late 20s.

BoMS_KpCAAAFVt2.jpg

~S~

Genetic.

It was a party trick of John Bindon a one time lover of Princes Margaret to balance five 1/2 pint beer jars on his manhood. Now I’m not up to that, but I can still balance twenty five 5/8” bolt washers on the end of mine. :)

Hello, and welcome to the forum my neighbor LOL, but what do you think of the royal family? are they going to fall? it's not like before anyway I hate them for the way they all treated Diana and they are behind the failure of Brexit, I think

No the fault lays at the feet of a demented woman who trusted an Egyptian to look after her safety, the french driver was drunk and trying to evade the paparazzi in pursuit of the Mercedes.
That's your opinion, I think they treated Diana like shit from the beginning and especially Charles

And the Queen she close her eyes, she can bite her fingers today, she covered her two unworthy sons Charles and Andrew.

I am not an American.

Genetic.

It was a party trick of John Bindon a one time lover of Princes Margaret to balance five 1/2 pint beer jars on his manhood. Now I’m not up to that, but I can still balance twenty five 5/8” bolt washers on the end of mine. :)

They use bolt washers these days?

BoMS_KpCAAAFVt2.jpg

~S~

Genetic.

Nonsense! I still have thick wavey hair and can balance 23 5/8” bolt washers on the end of my todger just like

Genetic.

Yes

Genetic.

Nonsense! I still have thick wavey hair and can balance 23 5/8” bolt washers on the end of my todger just like

Yes
Prove it.

Genetic.

Yes

Like hoola hoops in the circus?

Genetic.

Leave it to a Brit to not know what it’s really for.

Genetic.

What do you know about Brits?

The basics.

The basics.
Ok then, how many Brits have you met, and how many did you make friends with, were they from the north or south of Britain?

Forum List

Back