I wish someone would end welfare

I've noticed in my lifetime that people who think the only recourse for them when things get bad is welfare tend to learn how to manipulate the system pretty well. I know there are lots good people who just get on it but it seems that for every one normal person there is at least one other deadbeat who is on it perpetually. Crack the stats on neighborhoods where a majority of people are on welfare and you will see that that neighborhood is gang infested deadbeats. I know a lot welfare goes to rural areas but those asses should just move to the city and get jobs and there is plenty of them because Obama created so many of them (no really he did).

Wow. How eloquent. THanks for the in depth analysis.

Oh because you don't agree with me I'm lying??

Not so buddy.

I watched this lady from start to finish. She did exactly what I said she did and if she did it you can bet you're ass others are doing the same all across America.

Did you say anything to the store clerk? Maybe the store manager?

What did the load of groceries consist of? What did she buy with the Wal mart card? Surely you kept watching her to find out.

I've asked that at the social services office and been told its none of my business. They, like you, think we taxpayers don't have the right to know what they are spending our money on.

The rest of your questions are as idiotic as you are.

You asked at the social services office? Another lie.

You seem to suddenly be lacking details regarding the incident. You said you watched the woman the whole time. What did she return? Did she have any welfare babies with her? Was she wearing expensive clothes? Had her nails just been done? When she left the store, did she get into a brand new Lexus? Come on.......fill in the blanks.

LMAO If I don't agree with you I'm lying??

You don't agree with me so you gotta be lying. LOL

No....you are lying because you are lying. You are so stupid that you think NOBODY else read that bullshit somewhere and decided to repeat it as though it happened to them. This is a well known bullshit meme. You heard this story ( likely read it somewhere online ) and decided that you'd use it to prove that you've witnessed welfare fraud.

You are straight up lying.

LMAO of course you think I'm lying because I don't agree with you.

You think everyone who doesn't agree with you is a liar.

And yes. I did witness that woman in Wal Mart and I wasn't the only one who saw her.

Mayby you should get out more my friend as you seem to live in you're own world. LOL

What makes matters worse is that financial scandals and crises appear to follow Republican administrations. I'll leave Herbert Hoover's Great Depression out of this and start with Reagan and the Savings and Loan calamity. He largely caused this by eliminating loopholes in the tax code that included the "passive loss" provisions used to subsidize rental housing. Result: 747 financial institutions failed. Bush II oversaw the economic collapse and Great Recession of 2008. According to the bipartisan Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, the debacle was caused, in part, by widespread failures of financial regulation.
Batavick Democrats better stewards of economy - Carroll County Times
Hence, today's breakfast table topic: "Democrats are better stewards of the economy than Republicans." Discuss among yourselves.

Did you say anything to the store clerk? Maybe the store manager?

What did the load of groceries consist of? What did she buy with the Wal mart card? Surely you kept watching her to find out.

I've asked that at the social services office and been told its none of my business. They, like you, think we taxpayers don't have the right to know what they are spending our money on.

The rest of your questions are as idiotic as you are.

You asked at the social services office? Another lie.

You seem to suddenly be lacking details regarding the incident. You said you watched the woman the whole time. What did she return? Did she have any welfare babies with her? Was she wearing expensive clothes? Had her nails just been done? When she left the store, did she get into a brand new Lexus? Come on.......fill in the blanks.

LMAO If I don't agree with you I'm lying??

You don't agree with me so you gotta be lying. LOL

No....you are lying because you are lying. You are so stupid that you think NOBODY else read that bullshit somewhere and decided to repeat it as though it happened to them. This is a well known bullshit meme. You heard this story ( likely read it somewhere online ) and decided that you'd use it to prove that you've witnessed welfare fraud.

You are straight up lying.

LMAO of course you think I'm lying because I don't agree with you.

You think everyone who doesn't agree with you is a liar.

And yes. I did witness that woman in Wal Mart and I wasn't the only one who saw her.

Mayby you should get out more my friend as you seem to live in you're own world. LOL

Let me know when the urge to be honest overwhelms the urge to lie in support of your dopey agenda.

Let me know when the urge to be honest overwhelms your urge to call everyone who doesn't agree with you a liar in support of YOUR dopey agenda.

Oh and you really need to get out more and take a look around. LOL

Now that President Obama, Senator Bernie Sanders, Paul Krugman, three dozen of America’s leading economic experts, and every American struggling to survive has identified income inequality as the source of economic malaise and a nation wallowing in poverty, it should be apparent to Republicans their “trickle down” economic policy is a failure. But they proceed undeterred waging class war on 98% of the American people as mercenaries for the richest Americans taking all the wealth in America. In fact, even Pope Francis identified income inequality as the source of America’s economic woes and explained why it continues plaguing America. Hesaid, “trickle-down theory’s promise was that when the glass was full, it would overflow, benefitting the poor. Instead, what has happened is that when the glass is full, it magically gets bigger so nothing ever comes out for the poor.” There was no magic glass; only Republicans replacing it with a bucket to enrich the wealthy, widen the income gap, ravage the poor and middle class, and as everyone now knows, the economy.
Economists Agree With Democrats GOP Hurting the Economy by Promoting Income Inequality
hF61AD3F5.jpeg

just because you self-deceived yourself into believing pointing fingers at others and calling them useful idiots for the rich doesn't mean you aren't a tool of rich hypocrites yourself. it just means you're in denial,a hypocrite yourself, and yes a useful idiot and tool

in 2012 JP Morgan reported that real GDP growth from 1940 to 2011 under a Democratic president and Congress was 6.3 percent. When Republicans controlled both power bases, growth was only 3.1 percent.

Bu
Make them work for the money. Not wanting to work is the main motivation for those who apply for welfare.
Bull. Let me tell you a true story. My company needs help and we have met lots of candidates. We hired one so far. I understand that a lot of people don't last in that position and you have to be careful but I found a guy who wanted the pay was right he was willing to travel relocate here to Michigan and the boss didn't hire him. Luckily he has another job but he would have done that job no problem and he wanted to come back here in the play was fine but some a****** in a corporation stop him because they're so arrogant and Trish in their positions and they get to play with people's lives and decide based on personality probably who they want to work with. There's a lot of people out there that would do a great job if given a chance
Did you pay your taxes last year?
Yes
Really? Seems like I remember you saying you don't pay taxes. Are you sure about that?

And for the record I am baking my own pie. Not only am i a successful salesman at a corporation I'm also a caregiver. Michigan has medical marijuana and I am basically a pharmaceutical rep on the side. Do I pay my taxes? Hell no do you think Trump pays Texas on all the money he makes?

Forum List

Back