I wish conservatives would stop posting so much about transfreaks, focus on important stuff

Well, I think there's a Legion Post in every town in the country. My tiny town of about 1100 people has one. I'm a member of the Auxiliary and I don't know much beyond the fact that the post has regular breakfasts and is the center of a lot of town life -- polling place, city hall meetings and such. I do donate so the post can provide needy and disabled Veterans with important things in life.

I am particularly interested in this program, which is the one that sends local high schoolers to learn a lot. Keep in mind, I'm in rural farming America.

I also just went searching and found this.

thanks.. now I'm interested... One thing that esp caught my eye is that thing about regular breakfasts and being the center of town life..

it made me remember something... This may not seem like a big deal but it ws to me. I used to go to this local McDonald's, also in rural farming America. Sure, it was McDonald's but I met some local people there and often would have some very good conversations.. one was about this guy's cows and etc... I then had to leave the area and went through the covid BS elsewhere. Then I came back and everything was different.. even the decor of the place.. Worst of all... there wasn't any friendly community groups anymore.. and no Fox News to watch because McD took ALL the TVs out (of ALL their stores everywhere!)

Oh, wait... In this particular McD they kept a TV but it wasn't on Fox.. it was on some lib station.. so long story short, i don't go there anymore and it seems what I fondly remember from just a few years ago... well, that "era" seems like maybe what older people remember about the 50s or something.. I mean, it was just kind of weird and sad and... disturbing.. how un-friendly the place was after that *^%$# covid BS... and new McD policies.. I cant stand McD now... seems like it's just about $$ and .. Get your food and get out already!

anyhow... thanks for letting me share, even though this is not an earth shattering story... and yet it bothers me to this day... There aren't, as you call them... places where the people in the town can gather... etc...

I guess I figured out by writing this what was really most disturbing in that story: People never get together anymore... everyone just goes his or her own separate way through life... kind of eerie IMO... not healthy

Last edited:
Do you have to be labeled a "conservative" for wanting to protect your young daughter from some confused freakazoid boy in a skirt lurking around the girl's locker room and shower? Do you have to be labeled a conservative for wanting to protect genetic female athletes from muscle bound men who pretend to be women? Do you have to be labeled a conservative for worrying about your children in a Christian private school who have become targets for trannie maniacs? Show us the manifest.

I'm not talking about how people are encouraging CHILDREN to trans! THAT is exceedingly important. That should be fought with all one's strength... encouraging children to irreversibly alter their body and its natural chemistry... to the point they cannot have children... etc. THAT is about as twisted as you can get (after the abortion issue, that is).

But who gives a flying rat's ass about Mulvaney posing with the Frosted Flakes mascot? I can't even remember his name.. Oh, Tony the Tiger.. of course..

Anyway.. the story about the freaks on the White House lawn comes to mind.

Who cares? They're going to Hell... if they don't repent

The Chinese are trying to do a cold war takeover of the US

and we're focused on some perverts who haven't matured yet?!

OK, put the damn thread in General... not Politics!

You must care since once again you are posting this silly shit.

Do you have to be labeled a "conservative" for wanting to protect your young daughter from some confused freakazoid boy in a skirt lurking around the girl's locker room and shower? Do you have to be labeled a conservative for wanting to protect genetic female athletes from muscle bound men who pretend to be women? Do you have to be labeled a conservative for worrying about your children in a Christian private school who have become targets for trannie maniacs? Show us the manifest.

How often has this happened to your children?

thanks.. now I'm interested... One thing that esp caught my eye is that thing about regular breakfasts and being the center of town life..

it made me remember something... This may not seem like a big deal but it ws to me. I used to go to this local McDonald's, also in rural farming America. Sure, it was McDonald's but I met some local people there and often would have some very good conversations.. one was about this guy's cows and etc... I then had to leave the area and went through the covid BS elsewhere. Then I came back and everything was different.. even the decor of the place.. Worst of all... there wasn't any friendly community groups anymore.. and no Fox News to watch because McD took ALL the TVs out (of ALL their stores everywhere!)

Oh, wait... In this particular McD they kept a TV but it wasn't on Fox.. it was on some lib station.. so long story short, i don't go there anymore and it seems what I fondly remember from just a few years ago... well, that "era" seems like maybe what older people remember about the 50s or something.. I mean, it was just kind of weird and sad and... disturbing.. how un-friendly the place was after that *^%$# covid BS... and new McD policies.. I cant stand McD now... seems like it's just about $$ and .. Get your food and get out already!

anyhow... thanks for letting me share, even though this is not an earth shattering story... and yet it bothers me to this day... There aren't, as you call them... places where the people in the town can gather... etc...

I guess I figured out by writing this what was really most disturbing in that story: People never get together anymore... everyone just goes his or her own separate way through life... kind of eerie IMO... not healthy

Thanks for sharing those experiences.

I'm lucky. Where I live, covid wasn't as big a deal. When I moved to my little town in August 2021, I saw no signs of covid unless I went to Sioux Falls, and even then only about 5% masking. Remember that the South Dakota governor, Kristi Noem, led this state through covid with no jobs lost, no businesses lost and very little hysteria, as far as I can tell. Quite a change from the ape-shit crazy on the West Coast.

I'd love to have the same kind of experience, being able to talk to the local farmers. When I was about four, my folks had a diner in a South Dakota town of about 100 people, and I vividly remember the farmers coming in when it was raining and they couldn't get into their fields. My mom kept them entertained playing canasta and serving them coffee and fresh donuts, and for some reason the farmers used to be able to find a piece of candy in a pocket for a little girl. Lovely memories.

I wish everyone could see the NON-hysteria that we felt here.

you might be called someone w/ common sense

:dunno:

Thanks for sharing those experiences.

I'm lucky. Where I live, covid wasn't as big a deal. When I moved to my little town in August 2021, I saw no signs of covid unless I went to Sioux Falls, and even then only about 5% masking. Remember that the South Dakota governor, Kristi Noem, led this state through covid with no jobs lost, no businesses lost and very little hysteria, as far as I can tell. Quite a change from the ape-shit crazy on the West Coast.

I'd love to have the same kind of experience, being able to talk to the local farmers. When I was about four, my folks had a diner in a South Dakota town of about 100 people, and I vividly remember the farmers coming in when it was raining and they couldn't get into their fields. My mom kept them entertained playing canasta and serving them coffee and fresh donuts, and for some reason the farmers used to be able to find a piece of candy in a pocket for a little girl. Lovely memories.

I wish everyone could see the NON-hysteria that we felt here.
thanks for sharing

What happened to the diner your parents had?

You said something about one or both of them passing away...

I'm not talking about how people are encouraging CHILDREN to trans! THAT is exceedingly important. That should be fought with all one's strength... encouraging children to irreversibly alter their body and its natural chemistry... to the point they cannot have children... etc. THAT is about as twisted as you can get (after the abortion issue, that is).

But who gives a flying rat's ass about Mulvaney posing with the Frosted Flakes mascot? I can't even remember his name.. Oh, Tony the Tiger.. of course..

It's all part of the same argument.

thanks for sharing

What happened to the diner your parents had?

You said something about one or both of them passing away...

We moved to the city. I guess they found they couldn't make a go of it. My dad made great donuts, but he was mostly a trucker.

That was in 1958 and my dad died the year after. My mom passed on in 1987.

Trans freaks like Dylan should be constantly fought against though because they do matter. They matter a great deal.

1 freakzoids like Dylan mulvaney are a part of the whole tranny thing, children being involved or not they are still a part of the whole movement. The trannies that are against involving kids almost always don't say so, so that makes them part of the problem. Just sitting by and saying nothing while your group sexualizes kids makes you as guilty as them.

2 regardless of a trannies stance on kids they are forcing the lie gender is fluid, they demand we lie to appease them, they demand we indulge their fantasies, they demand we treat them as equals and special at the same time, and so on.

3 letting any trannies be normalized and accepted just lowers our societies morals, standards and values lower and everytime a society lowers it's bar all that does is place it closer to the group below them. Normalizing and allowing gays led to normalizing drag queens which led to normalizing trannies, which is allowing tranny kids to be normal, which is leading to having sex with kids.

If you give them an inch they will take it 10 miles so there can't be a place for trannies, not anymore because they go too far and grow bolder and crazier.

That tranny that shot up the Catholic school didn't have to do with kids but the fact we let mental patients run loose caused that. And what did the government do? They came out in support of the tranny fags instead of the people shot by them.

This isn't about some fruitloop tranny like Dylan, this is about their entire freakshow group erroding away at America and being encouraged to do so.

Real Americans with morals and standards and values and pride have many battle to fight. This is one of them.

We moved to the city. I guess they found they couldn't make a go of it. My dad made great donuts, but he was mostly a trucker.

That was in 1958 and my dad died the year after. My mom passed on in 1987.
your father must not have been very old.. wow.. 1958

I don't know why but I thought you were very young..

I always tend to think posters are younger than they are for some odd reason... :)

your father must not have been very old.. wow.. 1958

I don't know why but I thought you were very young..

I always tend to think posters are younger than they are for some odd reason... :)

My father was 42 when he died. I'm now 68. OOOOOOOOLD woman. LOL!

if people want to freak out and dress up and play pretend.. so be it.

China is trying to destroy us... Bidum is helping..

that's far more important

It's more than that. It's all about the Orwellian concept of collective reality, and THAT is the thing that will bring this country down, or turn us into an authoritarian nightmare.

We will ridicule the queers and trannies and other despicable sicko freaks all we want.

Yea, there are many more important things to focus on but with the Democrats knowing how to steal elections then it is pretty much a waste of time.

That tranny that shot up the Catholic school didn't have to do with kids but the fact we let mental patients run loose caused that. And what did the government do? They came out in support of the tranny fags instead of the people shot by them.

This isn't about some fruitloop tranny like Dylan, this is about their entire freakshow group erroding away at America and being encouraged to do so.

Real Americans with morals and standards and values and pride have many battle to fight. This is one of them.

well, as a Catholic, I have been the victim of much hatred. Catholicism is the most misunderstood and hated thing I've ever seen in the world... and only Catholics see/experience it
What does that have to do with what you're saying about trannies?

Plenty, because it used to be, when Europe was Catholic (when there was only ONE Church, which btw, there still is only ONE [and it's not in the Vatican but I won't digress further]), the Church had the same thought as you do: that certain perversities just cannot be tolerated in society. And guess what? Society was civilized back then.

But we in modern society in America have to reject those *&^%$# Catholics, don't we? in the name of Freedom..

Licentiousness is not freedom. It is bondage. Reality says so, and so does Jesus (not that He ever contradicts reality)... but

who cares what Jesus says anymore?

"Transfreaks" is incredibly important. If anything there are not enough threads about it.
The transactivist, and their left virtue signaling providers who give them a platform to spread their unholy destruction, is now grooming our children to increase their numbers.
Kind of a big deal.

Mulvaney's social persona is toward the tween age group and has recently suggested he/she identifies as a 6 yr old. It's important that we don't endorse mentally ill behavior geared toward influencing children. Beyond that, I don't care what an adult does with their life as long as they don't take my rights away to avoid them.

Forum List

Back