I wish conservatives would stop posting so much about transfreaks, focus on important stuff

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I'm not talking about how people are encouraging CHILDREN to trans! THAT is exceedingly important. That should be fought with all one's strength... encouraging children to irreversibly alter their body and its natural chemistry... to the point they cannot have children... etc. THAT is about as twisted as you can get (after the abortion issue, that is).

But who gives a flying rat's ass about Mulvaney posing with the Frosted Flakes mascot? I can't even remember his name.. Oh, Tony the Tiger.. of course..

Anyway.. the story about the freaks on the White House lawn comes to mind.

Who cares? They're going to Hell... if they don't repent

The Chinese are trying to do a cold war takeover of the US

and we're focused on some perverts who haven't matured yet?!

OK, put the damn thread in General... not Politics!

Gotta speak out and be up to date on the dems destruction of America. We have to keep abreast of the laws that will one day making it illegal to say anything that is deemed negative to a transqueer.

fascist nazi.jpg

I'm not talking about how people are encouraging CHILDREN to trans! THAT is exceedingly important. That should be fought with all one's strength... encouraging children to irreversibly alter their body and its natural chemistry... to the point they cannot have children... etc. THAT is about as twisted as you can get (after the abortion issue, that is).

But who gives a flying rat's ass about Mulvaney posing with the Frosted Flakes mascot? I can't even remember his name.. Oh, Tony the Tiger.. of course..

I remember back in the day when "What happens behind closed doors, is no one's business". Everyone thought that was a great idea....Look at America today.. Give the mentally ill an inch, they take a foot, give them a foot they take a mile. It is never enough with mentally ill people, until everyone is punished for being normal, by the mentally ill monstrosities.

Gotta speak out and be up to date on the dems destruction of America. We have to keep abreast of the laws that will one day making it illegal to say anything that is deemed negative to a transqueer.

View attachment 794926
well, ok, i get that

but I frankly don't want to hear about evvery stupid, weird thing they do. They WANT that attention... didn't get it in childhood or something...

I remember back in the day when "What happens behind closed doors, is no one's business". Everyone thought that was a great idea....Look at America today.. Give the mentally ill an inch, they take a foot, give them a foot they take a mile. It is never enough with mentally ill people, until everyone is punished for being normal, by the mentally ill monstrosities.
well said

it's coming to that. I heard of a mother of a trans who didn't like her child being that and... the kid took off and I guess child protective services and.or the father made sure the mother never saw the kid again.. happened 2 years ago. I don't know all the details but that about sums it up..

and I heard there are laws being enacted to make it a crime to interfere with kids expressing their desire to trans...

OMG!

They are pushing too hard..

Then the kid grows up and asks his/her parents: Why didnt you stop me? Why wasn't there someone around to stop me? Now I can't have children...
:mad:

We've always had crazies who hung out in churches, mosques, and synagogues along with other temples.

You act as if conservatives can stop spending all day obsessively daydreaming about trans people and sex stuff about kids

You act as if conservatives can stop spending all day obsessively daydreaming about trans people and sex stuff about kids

no
I act as if conservatives can stop spending all day obsessively envisioning their children getting irreversible surgeries and regretting trying to change something no one can change

I bet you would like us to stop talking about child abuse,,,

not sure about dems but the rest of the world can do two things at once,,, and evn more than two things,,

I act as if conservatives can stop spending all day obsessively envisioning their children getting irreversible surgeries and regretting trying to change something no one can change
Damn I can't imagine daydreaming about child sex surgeries all day. Must be exhausting.

well said

it's coming to that. I heard of a mother of a trans who didn't like her child being that and... the kid took off and I guess child protective services and.or the father made sure the mother never saw the kid again.. happened 2 years ago. I don't know all the details but that about sums it up..

and I heard there are laws being enacted to make it a crime to interfere with kids expressing their desire to trans...

OMG!

They are pushing too hard..

Then the kid grows up and asks his/her parents: Why didnt you stop me? Why wasn't there someone around to stop me? Now I can't have children...
:mad:

The filthy state of Washington now owns every child. They have legislated themselves the right to kidnap any child whom they deem to have parents who do not support their child's "trans" mental illness.

NOT JUST IN WA STATE BUT IN EVERY STATE.

I just modified my will after escaping Washington going on two years ago. I'm leaving what's mine to my two nieces who live in Washington, but I can no longer countenance allowing a dime of my money to be spent in such a filth hole. If my nieces want my money, they will get it after they've lived here in SD for a year. Otherwise, I'll leave it all to the American Legion Post in my town, who will spend it sending young men and women to a yearly conference where they teach civics and government and other great American stuff.

Fuck Washington.

If my nieces want my money, they will get it after they've lived here in SD for a year. Otherwise, I'll leave it all to the American Legion Post in my town, who will spend it sending young men and women to a yearly conference where they teach civics and government and other great American stuff.

I like people who don't will their possessions to just anyone.

I was looking for a good place to support... had not considered the American Legion.. mostly bc I don't know much about them. Can you tell me a little about them (or will you make me do a Search . >LOL)

You gaslighting freaks shove it down everyones throats. Its fucking EVERYWHERE.
But here you are, gaslighting people that are against child mutilation and shit.
YOU are the fucking creep.

I like people who don't will their possessions to just anyone.

I was looking for a good place to support... had not considered the American Legion.. mostly bc I don't know much about them. Can you tell me a little about them (or will you make me do a Search . >LOL)

Well, I think there's a Legion Post in every town in the country. My tiny town of about 1100 people has one. I'm a member of the Auxiliary and I don't know much beyond the fact that the post has regular breakfasts and is the center of a lot of town life -- polling place, city hall meetings and such. I do donate so the post can provide needy and disabled Veterans with important things in life.

I am particularly interested in this program, which is the one that sends local high schoolers to learn a lot. Keep in mind, I'm in rural farming America.

I also just went searching and found this.

Forum List

Back