"I will visit Israel with Palestinian visa, once all Jews are killed by Muslims"

"LOL, both of you are a joke, any Muslim who picks up a weapon to fight a foreign occupier is a 'jihadist'. Yeah, dream on. Whether AQ was here or not, she hated Muslims long before that. You give funny excuses. We know your kind hates regardless of actions. It's only because Islam is a competing religion with Christianity."

Rofl_111.gif

AfghanWomen.jpg

sickos.

I love how Jeremiah also literally made up a lie about a Muslim beheading two Christians in New Jersey this morning. Turns out its nowhere on NJ local news. Ha Ha Ha Ha! You're fascinating.

[ame=http://youtu.be/K1FVnGkIh58]Muslim in New Jersey beheads 2 christians - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Wow, your hate site link is pure BS.

Lets just look at what it says here.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

2013.04.06 (Qalat, Afghanistan) - American civilians and a doctor are among six killed by a Shahid suicide bomber.

First of all, it has open mockery and taunting. Because the bigots want to frame it that way and they have their own malicious intent.

But it's also factually incorrect. Those weren't American civlians, 5 NATO troops were killed and 1 civilian I believe. But I love how your site tries to describe a war as some 'Jihadist' aggression. There's a war in Afghanistan if I wasn't mistaken.

That's enough right there to prove you're site has its own intentions.

I love how Jeremiah also literally made up a lie about a Muslim beheading two Christians in New Jersey this morning. Turns out its nowhere on NJ local news. Ha Ha Ha Ha! You're fascinating.

[ame=http://youtu.be/K1FVnGkIh58]Muslim in New Jersey beheads 2 christians - YouTube[/ame]

Turn on your television.

That never happened this morning you lying loon. And it wasn't religiously motivated, he had shot them and killed them first. Criminals come from all colors. Youtube upload dates aren't the dates of actual events you idiot.

You post the same two pictures every time as if you're making some kind of point. Yet you've yet to discuss anything. Wow, you got me there. :lol:

That proves you will lose any discussion. Deception is the only way for you to make a point. History and Facts. Naah.

You post the same two pictures every time as if you're making some kind of point. Yet you've yet to discuss anything. Wow, you got me there. :lol:

That proves you will lose any discussion. Deception is the only way for you to make a point. History and Facts. Naah.

What about the part where you claimed the NJ murders never happened and Jeremiah just proved you otherwise ??

You're always in denial about things that are obvious to the rational public

Turn on your television.

That never happened this morning you lying loon. And it wasn't religiously motivated, he had shot them and killed them first. Criminals come from all colors. Youtube upload dates aren't the dates of actual events you idiot.
Check. A beheading only counts if the beheadee is alive during the ceremony. I heard about this event on Fox News, the only news channel which is not afraid to offend the jihadist animal cockroachs and their supporters.

What about the part where you claimed the NJ murders never happened and Jeremiah just proved you otherwise ??

I said they never happened today, it happened 2 months ago and was a criminal act. Thousands of criminal acts occurs everyday here. I'm not getting to get outraged by one.

I said they never happened today, it happened 2 months ago and was a criminal act. Thousands of criminal acts occurs everyday here. I'm not getting to get outraged by one.

Good point 'because' lots of criminal acts The Buddhists of the world
took that POV when the ass lickers of the shitty "nabi" kanzeer bombed
their art in the name of lump of kharah allah -----in afghanistan----and I am
sure that is some people decided to PIG-SHIT bomb mecca----you and your
fellow isa-respecters would demonstrate the same approach

The videos not working

Meh. I thought the problem was only on my computer. Oh well

but no one cares what an Egyptian said.

Ok sure. But posters here kept quoting Rabbi Lior and Ovadia, who've said few problematic things, too. Nobody says "who cares" on those bashings. Not that I have seen. I think if speaking of transparency, it should be a full one.

Israelis believed in re-conquering the land they believed was theirs. It doesn't make a difference. Israelis just have a different method to it, which is through occupation.

Eh? different methods of WHAT?

I don't understand what the last paragraph of yours even means

what kind of unconscionable bitch are you...rabbi lior and rabbi ovadiah, former chief rabbi of israel advocated killing all arabs and that it was OK to kill gentile babies (at which the IDF seems to excel) and you call that problematic.

well, that at least gives me a perspective on mein kamph and the swansea conference. from now on, i think i will refer to them as "problematic".

"ah yes, it was indeed a bit problematic that Y-HW-H created his chosen people with five fingers when the common shower nozzle in the mid 1900s had six holes." am i using your word correctly, lipush.

Last edited:
what kind of unconscionable bith are you...rabbi lior and rabbi ovadiah, former chief rabbi of israel advocated killing all arabs and that it was OK to kill gentile babies (at which the IDF seems to excel) and you call that problematic.

try again lump of shit deach----neither lior or ovadia ever suggested such a
thing----but TENS OF THOUSANDS OF SLUT NUNS AND SHITTY
BABY HUMPING PRIESTS -----did advocate and take part in the murder
of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS simply because they refused to lick the stinking
ass of the PIMP OF ROME You should stop repeating the shit your
catechism whore shoved into your brain

you were ...joking around right ? ok, ok. but.....you're not "one of those" are you ?
blink_zps7f7e2434.gif
thinking that jewish people are "CLEVERER" than...the rest...of..society...walking..around ?

( ) YES - we're cleverer

( ) No, that's not what i meant - (i'll try to come up with something
Scared.gif
)

( )
princess-7.gif
"BORED NOW"
drama.gif

(
20081029204711.gif
) "he's not even Jewish."
:clap:

SmokingSmilie.jpg

DUDE, what are you puffing ? no kidding he's (sealadasHoffenpeppa) "ain't" jewish...

hava nagila, hava nagila, hava nagila, the chair ate my ma.

is that jewish enough for ya, goy dog.

Toastman shows no sign of a reading comprehension problem
I have never seen anyone on this messageboard state that
"ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS"

Check. A beheading only counts if the beheadee is alive during the ceremony. I heard about this event on Fox News, the only news channel which is not afraid to offend the jihadist animal cockroachs and their supporters.

yeah, yeah, yeah...and the biblical judith was a muslim, as were king louis xvi and marie antoinette were muslims, not to mention a whole lot of italians and teamsters hangin' around the nevada desert...and henry the viii, lets not forget him.

half a brain and you could figure it out that it was not a ritual killing as the hands were cut off too. christ, don't you christians and jews watch anything but religious channels.

yeah, because one muslim says/does something it means they all are that way.

hey, jews drag dogs behind cars and kill them...here is the proof...
Suspicion: Man ties dog to car, drives until dog's death - Israel News, Ynetnews

that is, of course, when they can spare some time from stabbing their wife and beating her to death with mallets.
Indictment: Man kills wife with knives, meat mallet - Israel News, Ynetnews

but hoss doesn't care about that at all, does he. where is his outrage when jews kill their own...dog included.

Last edited:

and irose demonstrates that her lack of reading skills rivals, and quite probably exceeds, those of toastman's.

Last edited:

and irose demonstrates that her lack of reading skills rivals, and quite probably exceeds, those of toastman's.

Deach---your statement indicates that YOU believe that some person or persons
on this message board have stated "ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS"---or an
equvalent statement------go right ahead and cite the post(s).

and deach once again demonstrated that he is a gross liar in the
name of allah, isa and the rapist dog

Forum List

Back