"I will visit Israel with Palestinian visa, once all Jews are killed by Muslims"

Talaat Mohamed Afifi Salem, deputy head of the Islamic Legal Body for Rights and Reform, expressed his opinion of Jews on a video-

Interviewer: Will you visit Israel only with a Palestinian visa?

Ali Afifi: This is premature. Let’s wait until it happens. However, we hope that the words of the Prophet Muhammad will be fulfilled: “Judgment Day will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Jews will hide behind the rocks and the trees, but the rocks and the trees will say: Oh Muslim , oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him – except for the gharqad tree, which is one of the trees of the Jews.”

Egypt?s Religion Minister Hopes to Visit Israel When All the Jews are Dead | FrontPage Magazine
Your thread title is a lie, because that is not what the article, from a questionable Isreali Propaganda source, even allegedly quotes him as saying. Why do you post lies?

And who cares whether someone in Egypt desires to vist Israel or not and what he thinks about visiting Israel? Who cares?

All decent people become concerned when isa shit lickers comment on
killing because Isa shit lickers have murdered in the hundreds of
millions in support of the perverse and vile creed and pathological
appetites. In 1993 isa shit lickers bombed the World Trade Center---
Isa shit lickers counseled "its an aberration"-----but the reality is---it was
a WARNING of more isa shit licking filth to come.

The isa shit licker propaganda of the 1930s is very instructive of that which
is the above slut. The isa shit lickers counseled ---anyone who
has anything negative to say about their fellow isa shit licker---Adolf
Hitler is simply a ZIONIST WARMONGER-----one might wonder why----
that is simply ----isa shit lickers long to dance upon the dead bodies of
babies ----they have murdered scores of millions of babies and children

sheesh, we have to wait for netanyahu, olmert and sharon to find, with the exception of rabin, an israeli prime minister who wasn't born a continent or more away from the future israel, and we have pussys whining about arafat because he was born across the border of palestinian parents in egypt.

give me a break. the way jewish people think.
SHADAP Nazi boy, you miss the whole point as usual. BIK asserted: "Who cares what an Egyptian thinks", when most of the population of Gaza are Egyptian, including BIK himself, and their terrorist thief leader and founder of the Palestinian Bowel Movement, Arafat.

Sheesh, the way you fucking Nazi terrorist ass kickers think.

Did you hear about the beheading of two Christians by Muslims in New Jersery this morning? Too bad they were not armed. They could have given him a one way trip to paradise instead. Americans had better realise that surrendering your 2nd amendment rights is most certainly a matter of life and death. No American should be without a firearm in their home. No excuses!

Did you hear about the beheading of two Christians by Muslims in New Jersery this morning? Too bad they were not armed. They could have given him a one way trip to paradise instead. Americans had better realise that surrendering your 2nd amendment rights is most certainly a matter of life and death. No American should be without a firearm in their home. No excuses!
Wow. Seriously, this is what happens when you allow people with a barbaric medieval mentality into your country.

"I'm also happy you're not a Jew. (SEALADUBLIN) You don't sound clever enough."

you were ...joking around right ? ok, ok. but.....you're not "one of those" are you ?
blink_zps7f7e2434.gif
thinking that jewish people are "CLEVERER" than...the rest...of..society...walking..around ?

( ) YES - we're cleverer

( ) No, that's not what i meant - (i'll try to come up with something
Scared.gif
)

( )
princess-7.gif
"BORED NOW"
drama.gif

(
20081029204711.gif
) "he's not even Jewish."
:clap:

SmokingSmilie.jpg

DUDE, what are you puffing ? no kidding he's (sealadasHoffenpeppa) "ain't" jewish...

No i didn't, I've checked every New Jersey local news site and didn't find it. It's another one of your stupid lies.

Jeremiah, you and I we both know that most Muslims are not Jihadists. I live in Canada and there is a large Muslim population and I got along with the dozens of Muslims I met in University, even though they knew I was Jewish and a citizen of Israel. Most of them were engineering students too. ITs not fair to shit on an entire religion because of Jihadists who kill in the name of Islam

Jeremiah, you and I we both know that most Muslims are not Jihadists. I live in Canada and there is a large Muslim population and I got along with the dozens of Muslims I met in University, even though they knew I was Jewish and a citizen of Israel. Most of them were engineering students too. ITs not fair to shit on an entire religion because of Jihadists who kill in the name of Islam

I know there are Muslims who are not jihadists but it is part of their religion to provide money to those who are by giving to their mosques. If they don't participate in that then you are correct, they are not jihadists but you cannot deny that fact.......that their Koran does command them to provide material resources for those who do Jihad by giving money.

I'm angry about the news today. Give me a minute, Toastman. I get back to normal pretty fast. - Jeri

LOL, both of you are a joke, any Muslim who picks up a weapon to fight a foreign occupier is a 'jihadist'. Yeah, dream on. Whether AQ was here or not, she hated Muslims long before that. You give funny excuses. We know your kind hates regardless of actions. It's only because Islam is a competing religion with Christianity.

I love how Jeremiah also literally made up a lie about a Muslim beheading two Christians in New Jersey this morning. Turns out its nowhere on NJ local news. Ha Ha Ha Ha! You're fascinating.

LOL, both of you are a joke, any Muslim who picks up a weapon to fight a foreign occupier is a 'jihadist'. Yeah, dream on. Whether AQ was here or not, she hated Muslims long before that. You give funny excuses. We know your kind hates regardless of actions. It's only because Islam is a competing religion with Christianity.

Where did I say that? You always put words in my mouth
Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

all documented acts

enjoy :)

You and your sick website, advancing their political agenda over innocent people's lives.

Forum List

Back