"I will visit Israel with Palestinian visa, once all Jews are killed by Muslims"

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Talaat Mohamed Afifi Salem, deputy head of the Islamic Legal Body for Rights and Reform, expressed his opinion of Jews on a video-

Interviewer: Will you visit Israel only with a Palestinian visa?

Ali Afifi: This is premature. Let’s wait until it happens. However, we hope that the words of the Prophet Muhammad will be fulfilled: “Judgment Day will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Jews will hide behind the rocks and the trees, but the rocks and the trees will say: Oh Muslim , oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him – except for the gharqad tree, which is one of the trees of the Jews.”

Egypt?s Religion Minister Hopes to Visit Israel When All the Jews are Dead | FrontPage Magazine

Last edited:
The videos not working but no one cares what an Egyptian said. Israelis believed in re-conquering the land they believed was theirs. It doesn't make a difference. Israelis just have a different method to it, which is through occupation.

The videos not working but no one cares what an Egyptian said. Israelis believed in re-conquering the land they believed was theirs. It doesn't make a difference. Israelis just have a different method to it, which is through occupation.

Holy Deflection Batman !!

What does this have to do with what Lipush posted ?!??!

Both sides have the same opinion. Yet she seems like she wants to be outraged only when a Muslim talks about liberation. If Muslims do in the future liberate Palestine it's no different then what Jews have come to Palestine and done. Unless of course Israel accepts a two state solution they and the American administration have been holding off.

on the contrary since many here jumped for joy at the overthrow of Mubrack and thought things would be great in Eygpt I think it's very relevant as to what one of the religious leaders views Israel.

The videos not working

Meh. I thought the problem was only on my computer. Oh well

but no one cares what an Egyptian said.

Ok sure. But posters here kept quoting Rabbi Lior and Ovadia, who've said few problematic things, too. Nobody says "who cares" on those bashings. Not that I have seen. I think if speaking of transparency, it should be a full one.

Israelis believed in re-conquering the land they believed was theirs. It doesn't make a difference. Israelis just have a different method to it, which is through occupation.

Eh? different methods of WHAT?

I don't understand what the last paragraph of yours even means

on the contrary since many here jumped for joy at the overthrow of Mubrack and thought things would be great in Eygpt I think it's very relevant as to what one of the religious leaders views Israel.

And Israeli religious leaders view palestinians in the same way. They want them to perish because they believe God gave them all the land.

Btw, this religious scholar doesn't make sense, it's unrelated to Israelis. Our Prophet told us of final wars between Jesus and Satan.

“Antichrist will be followed by 70,000 Jews of Isfahan(a city in iran), having on themselves Persian shawls.” [Sahih Muslim -5227]

It's describing the battlefield and at a time where humans won't communicate directly but through devices.

Last edited:
Both sides have the same opinion. Yet she seems like she wants to be outraged only when a Muslim talks about liberation.

Ahhhhh. Wait, What?!?

Lebreration? That nutcase just said he wished all Israeli Jews will be killed by Muslims! what "Liberation" are you babbling about?

No he didn't. The link for the video doesn't work. Show me it.

I just watched the video. Didn't we just give that country some jet fighters?

I can't get the video to work. But he's just a University scholar. It's not related to Egypt's government. Although I still don't find this controversial. As I've said, both sides tense up randomly.

And Israeli religious leaders view palestinians in the same way. They want them to perish because they believe God gave them all the land.

No, the Israeli religious scholars (very spesific ones who were the centre of criticism, such as Rabbi Dov Lior) said that they wish them to perish because they are Resha'im (wicked) who hurt Jews, and that God tend to perish those who hurt Jews (AKA Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, etc).

Not because of land, they saw them as hurtful toward the entire house of Israel, regardless of them being Israelis (AKA the Toulouse carnage)

Only problem is....the founder of the Palestinian movement was an Egyptian born terrorist named Arafat. So no, we don't care what Egyptians say. LOL

What Palestinain movement? You mean the PLO? And he was Palestinian for the hundredth time.

What Palestinain movement? You mean the PLO? And he was Palestinian for the hundredth time.
For the millionth time he was born, raised, and educated in Egypt. The terrorist founder of the Palestinian Bowel Movement. Ha ha ha.

Doesn't matter that he was born there. He's Palestinian. To be Egyptian your father has to be a full Egyptian to acquire citizenship. And his father is Palestinian. End of story.

So your mother could be Egyptian, and your grandmother could be Egyptian and her mother could be Egyptian but if your pops is American you won't be Egyptian citizen?

Thank God I'm no Egyptian!

Forum List

Back