I will be on fox and friends live this Thursday! What should I talk about?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I been invited to appear on fox and friends live this Thursday! They asked me if I would like to talk about some issues! I cannot wait to share my experiences living in democrat run towns that destroyed America. What else should I talk about?

• Banned
I will expose democrats! The democrat slave plantations! What Latinos have done to America!

I been invited to appear on fox and friends live this Thursday! They asked me if I would like to talk about some issues! I cannot wait to share my experiences living in democrat run towns that destroyed America. What else should I talk about?
Just how long are they going to give you?

Road Diets...that is one of the Plagues du Jour which which the Left is force feeding Normals these days.

I know I’ll be watching from one of my many rooms in Windsor Castle.

Given your talent for lying, you should be a big hit.
I don’t lie.. you just like to twist words

I hope my personality keeps me on for 15 mins

Not enough cleavage to garner my interest.

I hope my personality keeps me on for 15 mins
Yeah it's their mind we tune in for...

O.K.

I'll try to keep the questions simple.

Ask them to identify who exactly are the four out of five dentists.

"I gots to know".

Forum List

Back