I will be on fox and friends live this Thursday! What should I talk about?

Talk about how Democratic leaders always seem to use emotion rather than logic to push their agenda. Also with any issue they attack the person to avoid debating the issue itself.

I been invited to appear on fox and friends live this Thursday! They asked me if I would like to talk about some issues! I cannot wait to share my experiences living in democrat run towns that destroyed America. What else should I talk about?
download.jpg

How about why there is a women official in a football game? As soon as you call her a stupid bitch your career is over!

I been invited to appear on fox and friends live this Thursday! They asked me if I would like to talk about some issues! I cannot wait to share my experiences living in democrat run towns that destroyed America. What else should I talk about?

After reading a variety of your posts, I think your best bet, is to say nothing. :2up:
Typical democrat hates poor Americans

I’d like to see if I can go on a date with Ansley

How come my post doesn’t show up on “new posts”?

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hi. I would ask the F&F hosts if they believe our Nation's medical professionals have DECLARED War on a significant population of mostly American MOTHERS failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors?

A few of these medical professionals are Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness. Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment and Dr. Bruce Perry, MD, Ph.D, Senior Fellow of the Child Trauma Academy in Houston, Texas and an Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.

Medical Doctors Declare WAR.jpg

Each of these medical doctors believe a Worldwide Movement is required, educating our planet's population of primary child caregivers about our planet's #1 GLOBAL*CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*;

"Declining literacy in the U.S. and the loss of uppercase letters".

"Declining literacy in the U.S. and the loss of uppercase letters".
Lol and trump derangement syndrome?

Discuss the censorship of those who vilify people who disagree with them when it comes to politics. Essentially taking away their first amendment rights.

Talk about how Democratic leaders always seem to use emotion rather than logic to push their agenda. Also with any issue they attack the person to avoid debating the issue itself.

Know what else they do? Always leaning on a crutch of blanket generalizations.

If you look up right now you can see the irony sailing over your head.

Forum List

Back