"I went to an Ivy League school...I got very good marks"

Trump lied once again

He did not receive good marks. Those at Wharton that received good marks np made Deans Lost, graduated with honors, went on for a prestigious Wharton MBA

Trump did not

YOu don't consider 3.6 good?

I guess that's a personal judgement. I would consider it good.

But if i tweeted constantly with tweets that would be perfectly at home in the USMB Flame Zone, then my supposed Ivy League intelligence would be negated.

Hence, reality.

Your desire to have republicans just sit there and take it while you lefties lie and lie until you create the false perception that serves your vile purposes,

in noted and rejected.

Beyond that, your argument in no way supports your conclusion.

I'm not lying or creating a false perception.

Does Trump exude intelligence in his tweets and speeches?

The answer is NO.
Nothing in Trumps behavior indicates maturity or intelligence

So, your belief system is that he accidentally crushed 16 primary candidates and Hillary with nothing but dumb luck?
Luck?

Of course not. He did it with lies, arrogance and dirty politics

There was plenty of that, hell from someone you consider far smarter than Trump.

Yet, he won, crushed them all.

IF someone were to say you were a bad candidate for the Presidency because you were stupid, your ability to graduate from an Ivy League school would be proof that you were not.

Hence, relevance.

But if i tweeted constantly with tweets that would be perfectly at home in the USMB Flame Zone, then my supposed Ivy League intelligence would be negated.

Hence, reality.

Your desire to have republicans just sit there and take it while you lefties lie and lie until you create the false perception that serves your vile purposes,

in noted and rejected.

The answer is NO.

So, your belief system is that he accidentally crushed 16 primary candidates and Hillary with nothing but dumb luck?

No.

He just appealed to the half of the country who do not value intelligence or maturity in their leader.

Hence, reality.

in noted and rejected.

The answer is NO.

No.

He just appealed to the half of the country who do not value intelligence or maturity in their leader.

So, you've reached the self serving conclusion that those that disagree with you are the problem.

I disagree. I think his campaign platform was great.

And that that is why he won.

Trump lied once again

He did not receive good marks. Those at Wharton that received good marks np made Deans Lost, graduated with honors, went on for a prestigious Wharton MBA

Trump did not

I guess that's a personal judgement. I would consider it good.

LOL

Show Trumps grades......my sources say Trump graduated with a 2.1 GPA

Trump lied once again

Trump did not

You are not credible, and second hand info coming though you? Even less so.

You claim that Trump had "not good" marks because he did not get on the dean's list.

But all that means is that he did not get a 3.7.

3.6 is a pretty good average in my opinion.

Trump lied once again

Trump did not

You claim that Trump had "not good" marks because he did not get on the dean's list.

I have my people looking into it
They can't believe what they are finding

Trump lied once again

Trump did not

What? What kind of logic are you using?

If someone doesn't get a 3.7 they must have gotten a 3.6? :dunno:

Last I checked a person can graduate with a far lower GPA than a 3.6. Even if Wharton has requirements similar to the program I'm a part of, it takes a 3.0 to stay in, which would mean Trump could have a 3.6 or lower...

Trump lied once again

Trump did not

Last I checked a person can graduate with a far lower GPA than a 3.6. Even if Wharton has requirements similar to the program I'm a part of, it takes a 3.0 to stay in, which would mean Trump could have a 3.6 or lower...

You are getting it backwards.

RW is the one assuming that NOT 3.7 equal 2.1.

I'm just pointing out that NOT Dean's List does not mean that Trump did not get "good grades".

Trump lied once again

Trump did not

I'm just pointing out that NOT Dean's List does not mean that Trump did not get "good grades".
My people are investigating
Rumors are Trump carried a 2.1

Trump lied once again

Trump did not

You just said that 3.6 is a pretty good average in your opinion. You clearly insinuated that was Trump's GPA.

You've been lying to much to be taken seriously. Sorry.

If you wanted your words to have any weight, you should have been less dishonest.

Your point that Trump did not have good grades because he was not on the Dean's list has been debunked.

You lose.

You just said that 3.6 is a pretty good average in your opinion. You clearly insinuated that was Trump's GPA.

I was clearly pointing out that 3.6, which would explain the "not on dean's list" would still be "good grades", thus RW's assumption is unsupported, by his cited evidence.

I never claimed secret sources with inside info. That was RW.

I was clearly pointing out that 3.6, which would explain the "not on dean's list" would still be "good grades", thus RW's assumption is unsupported, by his cited evidence.

Ok then, so now you are saying that neither of you know for sure what his GPA is, and that is could be anything from a 3.6 or lower? Let's just get that straight.

Ok then, so now you are saying that neither of you know for sure what his GPA is, and that is could be anything from a 3.6 or lower? Let's just get that straight.

That's what I'm saying.

RW thinks that not 3.7 means 2.1

If you wanted your words to have any weight, you should have been less dishonest.

Your point that Trump did not have good grades because he was not on the Dean's list has been debunked.

You lose.
My people are getting close to the Trump GPA issue. They cannot believe what they are finding, Believe me

You lose.
My people are getting close to the Trump GPA issue. They cannot believe what they are finding, Believe me

I'm sorry you'be become such a lame liar.

What happened to you? Was it Trump?

You lose.

Prove I am lying or STFU

My word is good enough.....Trump got a 2.1 GPA

You lose.

Prove I am lying or STFU

Come on rw, seriously, why the decline?

The demographic trends your people set up to transform American into an ONe Party State is moving along nicely, despite Trump reducing illegal entries.

What does politics or policy matter to that?

SO, why so crazy?

You lose.

Prove I am lying or STFU

Come on rw, seriously, why the decline?

The demographic trends your people set up to transform American into an ONe Party State is moving along nicely, despite Trump reducing illegal entries.

What does politics or policy matter to that?

SO, why so crazy?
You Fail

No proof that Trump got better than a 2.1

Forum List

Back