I Watched the Drumpf Press Conference.....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
...and all I could think about was this...

hqdefault.jpg

I bet Kavanaugh was thinking "with friends like Drumpf who needs enemies?"

Watch it...all of it....this man is on it....watch until the end...I dare you board libs to watch the whole thing....

I watched an Obama press conference:

That`s a really powerful defense of Trump you have there. If that`s all you got why bother?
Who needs to defend Trump? Peace, prosperity and employment unseen since Eisenhower is not something to defend.

If he gets a few panties bunched up along the way, who cares?

His astounding combination of arrogance and ignorance also has been unseen anywhere at anytime. His cult exhibits similar characteristics. I`ll give Trump credit for not ruining the Obama economy and that`s it unless you think having the world laughing at Trump and you red hatted goobers is a great accomplishment.
Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

I watched an Obama press conference:

That`s a really powerful defense of Trump you have there. If that`s all you got why bother?
Who needs to defend Trump? Peace, prosperity and employment unseen since Eisenhower is not something to defend.

If he gets a few panties bunched up along the way, who cares?

His astounding combination of arrogance and ignorance also has been unseen anywhere at anytime. His cult exhibits similar characteristics. I`ll give Trump credit for not ruining the Obama economy and that`s it unless you think having the world laughing at Trump and you red hatted goobers is a great accomplishment.
Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

fakenews.gif

Forum List

Back