I watch Piers Morgan Live...

It is quite simple. You go to the site you want to link to...you right click on the address in the Address Bar at the top (that will highlight the address and give you some choices like Undo, Cut, Copy, Paste, etc )

...then you left click on "Copy"

...then you go back to your USMB typing pallet (that's where you type what you want to post)

...and you right click there and then left click on "Paste"

...then you add a space or hit your "Enter" key.

Then you can add whatever comments you want and hit "Submit Post"

Done!

Surely there's someone in your home that can help you through this. I don't want to keep you up past your bedtime, but...

...I'll be waiting.:popcorn:

Love it Asa,bloody hell that's funny...so you really do know me:lol:.....It'll take a bit of time,or could you do it for Me.......as a sign of friendship.steve

My Computer skills and the Generation Gap.

My Grandaughter "Tenika" 12 (going on 22 if you know what I mean)said a couple of months ago...Grampa "You are really slow on the Computer" I replied "Yes I know Tenika but when I first went to school I used an abacus"

"What's an Abacus Grampa?" "Go look it up on the Computer,it's spelt as it sounds"

She came back after a couple of minutes and said "You are really OLD Grampa"...Well she had no doubt been looking at something from biblical times:lol:

It was her birthday the following week and wanted the Miley Cirus new CD,which I got for her........We were holding her party at our home this year and about 40 of her friends.Nice!!!!!!!

I'd already Ripped and Burned it on to a new CD.....and was pretending to play around on the computer,when she arrived....I told her that I had downloaded the CD for her and that our computer Guy at work had told me how to do it.

She replied "But you don't have an ITunes account" I said no I didn't need it.

You know 12 years old these day,straight onto the computer to track back with her friends to see what I'd been doing.........I left them to it.

20 minutes later they found me and said we have no idea how you did it.......I said "I do" as I pulled out the original CD.......well they had me on the floor in a second..imagine...shouting that was unfair..and punching me up..no I said,I never lied, but you all thought I may have had an ITunes account........

After I recovered eventually......I lectured them on, how not to go on assumption in life because you are usually wrong.......good lesson....To Tenika "That's for calling me an Aged Grampa":lol::lol::lol:

I took me a couple of days to recover from my bashing....Those Kids punch hard:lol::lol: steve
That's an entertaining anecdote...but still no debunking. Follow my simple instructions and try again.

I am fresh out of popcorn and must retire for the rest of the night. I'll give you a month to try again.:eusa_whistle:

I am thinking he is stalling and/or misleading. For a person who claims to be open minded, he seems closed in the area of facts.

Asa Just login "Australian gun crime statistics since the gun buy back" should help you.now deffinbunked...note the ustoday post as you scroll....steve
That's not the way debunking works, Steve.

YOU post a credible link and point out where in that link the claims from my link are alleged to be in error. I do not do your homework for you. So far you have failed miserably. I suspect nothing will change.

edit:
In case you have forgotten, here is what you need to debunk...

Violent Crime Rates U.S. VS Australia | Extrano's Alley, a gun blog

Look Asa you are being pedantic now......I cannot or don't know how to put a link on here.

But all you need to do is to log on to the various sites I requested you to.All the debunking(and don't go blind in the process:lol:)is there to see.

The Gun crime and associated deaths have fallen dramatically.

You'r a bright Guy.....why do you persist in this manner....I'm Right and You are sadly Wrong.steve...SAY NO TO GUNS:evil:

I believe you meant YOU'RE instead of YOU'R. Payback is a bitch! LOL! :)

Last edited:

YOU post a credible link and point out where in that link the claims from my link are alleged to be in error. I do not do your homework for you. So far you have failed miserably. I suspect nothing will change.

edit:

Look Asa you are being pedantic now......I cannot or don't know how to put a link on here.

But all you need to do is to log on to the various sites I requested you to.All the debunking(and don't go blind in the process:lol:)is there to see.

You'r a bright Guy.....why do you persist in this manner....I'm Right and You are sadly Wrong.steve...SAY NO TO GUNS:evil:

Excellent John,Those who live by the sword often impale themselves.....never said I do spell check,I don't.....and you can bemoan my Grammar at times.

One thing I am right about is our Gun Laws,despite what Asa and Papa say.......stop being lazy Guys and do as I told you...NOW:whip::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::flameth::flameth::banghead::thewave::thewave::thewave::420::eusa_wall::udaman::udaman: and so am I.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:steve

edit:

Jamaican parlance here boys. John,Papa and Asa.

You are the Big Tree(JA Three)

I am the small Axe
Ready to cut you down,ready to cut you down :death::death::death::dance::dance::dance::udaman: theliq

Last edited:

Jamaican parlance here boys. John,Papa and Asa.

You are the Big Tree(JA Three)

I am the small Axe
Ready to cut you down,ready to cut you down :death::death::death::dance::dance::dance::udaman: theliq

I haven't said either way on how gun laws have helped or hurt Australia. I will say Asa has provided links to his position and you have provided nothing other than go look it up, which when I google, some what help Asa case and not yours.

However, I think Australia can do as they please as regards to gun laws. I prefer the US gun laws, and I will never own a gun.

I am thinking he is stalling and/or misleading. For a person who claims to be open minded, he seems closed in the area of facts.

Hey! Y'all cut the man some slack! From what he says and what I read between the lines, he's doin' the best he can...inadequate as that is.

Excellent John,Those who live by the sword often impale themselves.....never said I do spell check,I don't.....and you can bemoan my Grammar at times.

One thing I am right about is our Gun Laws,despite what Asa and Papa say.......stop being lazy Guys and do as I told you...NOW:whip::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::flameth::flameth::banghead::thewave::thewave::thewave::420::eusa_wall::udaman::udaman: and so am I.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:steve
Why did you use so many firearms in your parade of emoticons?

The fact remains that you have not debunked anything from my link. You have 30 days left to do so.

I suggest you spend some quality time with your grandchildren and let them teach you how to Copy and Paste. There are three steps:

Highlight

Right click and Copy

Right click and Paste

Go have a Foster's!
Cheers, old man!
:beer:

Last edited:
We demonize every democratically president over here. Obama has not been treated any worse than Clinton or Bush or Reagan or Carter or for that matter, Abraham Lincoln. That guy was dragged through the coals.
For future reference, freedom and safety are diametrically opposing concepts which explains much of the rancor here in the states. Of course, I have no doubt our views on freedom are vastly different. Thus is life.
Ah well, as the government tells you what you can or can't have for your own good I guess the rest of us will be ENSLAVED by our own principles. Oh the horror!
I do agree with you though that I should go stand in the naughty corner... I'm a bad boy...:(

Well not that Bad,John.....I will just add to this discussion that the Obama's have been treated very badly....Go for Barack but to insult his wife and children is just not on......which you must agree has at times been relentless and banal to say the least.

I maybe wrong but I think you are a Republican,I have no quarrel about that but watching the contestants for the Republican nomination,all these contestants were all Slagging each other off in the most verminous, aggressive and nasty way. Yet they were on the same side!!!!!!!!!but it was all idiocy to me.

Bush in my opinion got away with murder.

steve

I hear very little about the kids, except election time when they are trotted out. Michelle puts herself out to be a target, so she is fair game.

I think Obamacare is fair game, as it is a huge joke that will hurt America.

Bush, took a lot of heat and was fair game.

The person who got it the worst and I really don't care for but Palin got absolutely vilified as did her family, and they still do. It to me is bizarre how the hate toward her is some how justified and excuses are made for going after her and her family.

Mrs Palin (who I didn't agree with) was totally insulted and her children were maligned horribly by your press and certain idiots in America.

Why do Americans do this....Yeah have ago at Clinton,the 2 Bushes,Palin,Obama etc.,but leave their families OUT OF IT.

Why do Americans feel the need to do this??

Last edited:

Hey! Y'all cut the man some slack! From what he says and what I read between the lines, he's doin' the best he can...inadequate as that is.

Why did you use so many firearms in your parade of emoticons?

The fact remains that you have not debunked anything from my link. You have 30 days left to do so.

I suggest you spend some quality time with your grandchildren and let them teach you how to Copy and Paste. There are three steps:

Highlight

Right click and Copy

Right click and Paste

Go have a Foster's!
Cheers, old man!
:beer:

Cut the old Asa:lol::cool:I just love these colourful critters:eusa_shhh::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave...I love colour

Well not that Bad,John.....I will just add to this discussion that the Obama's have been treated very badly....Go for Barack but to insult his wife and children is just not on......which you must agree has at times been relentless and banal to say the least.

I maybe wrong but I think you are a Republican,I have no quarrel about that but watching the contestants for the Republican nomination,all these contestants were all Slagging each other off in the most verminous, aggressive and nasty way. Yet they were on the same side!!!!!!!!!but it was all idiocy to me.

Bush in my opinion got away with murder.

steve

I hear very little about the kids, except election time when they are trotted out. Michelle puts herself out to be a target, so she is fair game.

The person who got it the worst and I really don't care for but Palin got absolutely vilified as did her family, and they still do. It to me is bizarre how the hate toward her is some how justified and excuses are made for going after her and her family.

Mrs Palin (who I didn't agree with) was totally insulted and her children were maligned horribly by your press and certain idiots in America.

Why do Americans do this....Yeah have ago at Clinton,the 2 Bushes,Palin,Obama etc.,but leave their families OUT OF IT.

I wish I knew.

I wish I knew.

Hi John,just noticed your quote at the bottom of the/your post pages "When you reach Rock Bottom Etc,." Brilliant End "Underground":lol::lol::lol::lol:"steve

Forum List

Back