I Was Raped On New Years Eve...

Dump the boyfriend and prosicute the criminals

What about her being so drunk? What if she was acting like she wanted to get laid?

I see your point and I have known many girls who were fine with getting laid that night but cried rape the next day for some reason or another. If this girl acted like she wanted to get laid, was drunk, but still said no it is still rape and the rapist broke the law.

As far as the alleged raped girl's boyfriend, I think he has a right to be mad, but if he dumps her, she never meant anything to him in the first place.

If I was him, my first order of business would be to find the mother fucker that nailed my woman and beat the ever lovin' dog shit out of him. Then I'd have a damn good talk with the woman and tell her NO MORE DRUNK PARTIES while you're my girlfriend, unless we go together!
That seems like a reasonable way to handle it.

Meh....after reading through all the silly banter, this is ALMOST with what I'd agree.

But I'm a little curious as to the age of the girl.

The reason I'm intereseted in her age, is because I view this situation more from a father's perspective (unless she's 30+).

The father should have first dibs on the perp......and my advice would be not to "beat the ever lovin' dog shit out of him".......Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Yep, But I don't think a "real" rape victim would be writing to the paper so casually. My guess is she may have either cried rape or certainly did little to stop it, Hence her boyfriend is not really buying her story. Either way it doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship for either of them and the rapist should be put away if the evidence shows he was guilty. If it was at a party, there should be witnesses.

It wouldn't be the first time a chick got drunk, spread her legs, and then cried rape when she sobered up.

If both people are wasted and neither protests, I don't see how it can be considered rape.

Assuming of course that is how it went down. I suppose it's entirely possible that the guy remained sober (on new years eve) just so he could date rape a drunk and defenseless chick. But not very likely.
Are drunk drivers also guiltless in your opinion?

Drunks can't consent, at least that seems to be what the law says.

If a drunk can't consent, then how can they say no either?
I know. It's not too clear of a line of demarcation between honest consent even though drunk and rape.

Not so unclear... if someone's that drunk, they can't consent, so no one should victimize them.

And yes, she should dump the bf, because no matter how drunk she was, it doesn't give anyone the right to rape her.

she could walk around topless and it wouldn't give anyone the right to rape her.

rape is an act of violence. not an act of sex.

As far as the alleged raped girl's boyfriend, I think he has a right to be mad, but if he dumps her, she never meant anything to him in the first place.

If I was him, my first order of business would be to find the mother fucker that nailed my woman and beat the ever lovin' dog shit out of him. Then I'd have a damn good talk with the woman and tell her NO MORE DRUNK PARTIES while you're my girlfriend, unless we go together!

Meh....after reading through all the silly banter, this is ALMOST with what I'd agree.

The reason I'm intereseted in her age, is because I view this situation more from a father's perspective (unless she's 30+).

The father should have first dibs on the perp......and my advice would be not to "beat the ever lovin' dog shit out of him".......Revenge is a dish best served cold.

What does any of that have to do with why the bf would need a lawyer. He didn't rape her. His role was to blame her... which is not a nice thing to do but hardly illegal.

I hate any thread where truthmatters says something (anything) about which I find I am in agreement.

The boyfriend who is "angry" with a rape victim is eminently dumpable.

And if the ones who had sex with the alleged victim did so by taking advantage of her intoxication, then there was no consent and it is rape. Prosecution seems like a good idea.

If the woman got into a car accident and was semi-conscious, would it be OK to rape her?

Hey, the accident was her fault

It wouldn't be the first time a chick got drunk, spread her legs, and then cried rape when she sobered up.

If both people are wasted and neither protests, I don't see how it can be considered rape.

Assuming of course that is how it went down. I suppose it's entirely possible that the guy remained sober (on new years eve) just so he could date rape a drunk and defenseless chick. But not very likely.
Sounds like you have some experience in a situation like this.

Considering your condemnation of your friend's "stupid bitch wife", no surprise you'd find a way to blame the victim.

My son's ex-wife was raped when she went down the hall to the laundry room (highrise apartment). He had gone to bed and she wanted to do one more load of laundry before turning in. The rapist was hiding in the laundry room (the lock was apparently broken) and took her out of the building at gunpoint and when she finally escaped some neighbors took her to the hospital.

My son's immediate reaction was rage--at everyone. Apparently this is common, especially when a man wasn't there to protect his woman. I know he still feels some guilt after all of this time.

Back to the OP, hopefully this woman will watch how much she drinks from now on. But I don't see this as much different from the "date rape" drugs that men put in a woman's drinks to render her unconscious. Does it really matter how the woman became unconscious--either drugs or alcohol?
This woman's boyfriend's initial reaction should not be too swiftly judged considering, as you point out, that rage is often the partner of a rape victim's first reaction. I hope that the rape was not a factor in your son's divorce, though it sounds like it may have been since you mention his remorse.
I think though, that I would have a hard time trusting my boyfriend again if he accused me of causing my own rape.

The gang rapists have no excuse for their crime. Mob mentality took over and compassion went out the door.

First of all, a woman never asks to be raped or asks for trouble just because of her wardrobe. That's rather idiotic. If a woman wears midi length skirts, black tights, loose sweaters, and sensible shoes and gets raped by a guy with a librarian fetish, she is still raped.

How idiotic.
I beg to differ. I think if you dress like a slut you'll be treated like a slut. BUT... I'm also not saying that that in any way gives a man any sort of permission to have his way. That is an idiotic thought, and not what I was saying. Anyone can avoid bad situations. If it's a known fact that men will cat call, whistle and make lewd comments to women dressed in super slutty clothes, then why are the women dressed like that if they know that's what will happen? One could surmise that these women LIKE that, and are INVITING it, otherwise they wouldn't do it. They wouldn't put themselves in that situation. Same with this chick. Maybe she was dressed slutty and was acting very promiscuous. STILL not saying that gives anyone permission to simply rape her, but if she had any brains at all, she should have known that the potential was there and not either A) dressed the way she did or B) acted the way she did or C) got so drunk or D) all of the above.

People are dumb... I tell ya. Dangle the carrot in front of the horse and see what happens.

Now, onto the alcohol. Yes, apparently guys should be a bit careful about having sex while a girl is drunk. They could have legal ramifications. It doesn't seem too fair to me. But, until the law is capable of providing a clear demarcation among clearly different situations, I'm having a hard time seeing a different solution without making it a very dangerous world for the women who like to drink.
I can't say I've ever had sex with a drunk girl. Never wanted to. What kind of fun would that be? I guess I made some good decisions, even when I was younger and partied. There certainly has been the "drunk chicks" at parties I've been to. I'm glad I ignored them.
I suppose any woman not wearing a burka is dressed as a slut according to you.

I'd let the justice system handle the investigation and punishment of the crime. Two assaults don't make anything right again.

☭proletarian☭;1868561 said:
See EZ... doesn't matter how "civil" you try and be on here, some jackass is always ready to talk shit.

Dissapointment. I thought Pail rider had been raped.

I knew some simpleton would try that lame joke... you win.

And it's spelled DISAPPOINTMENT, not dissapointment. Try getting an education, then maybe your brain will have more complex thoughts, and maybe you'll learn how to spell.
Who needs an education when Google spellchecks anything you type into it?

Lucky for you Spellcheck is there to cover up your rapes of the English language. :tongue:

Last edited:

What does any of that have to do with why the bf would need a lawyer. He didn't rape her. His role was to blame her... which is not a nice thing to do but hardly illegal.

I didn't know the thread was about why the BF would need a lawyer.

My solution doesn't involve a Lawyer.

My son's ex-wife was raped when she went down the hall to the laundry room (highrise apartment). He had gone to bed and she wanted to do one more load of laundry before turning in. The rapist was hiding in the laundry room (the lock was apparently broken) and took her out of the building at gunpoint and when she finally escaped some neighbors took her to the hospital.

My son's immediate reaction was rage--at everyone. Apparently this is common, especially when a man wasn't there to protect his woman. I know he still feels some guilt after all of this time.

Back to the OP, hopefully this woman will watch how much she drinks from now on. But I don't see this as much different from the "date rape" drugs that men put in a woman's drinks to render her unconscious. Does it really matter how the woman became unconscious--either drugs or alcohol?
This woman's boyfriend's initial reaction should not be too swiftly judged considering, as you point out, that rage is often the partner of a rape victim's first reaction. I hope that the rape was not a factor in your son's divorce, though it sounds like it may have been since you mention his remorse.
I think though, that I would have a hard time trusting my boyfriend again if he accused me of causing my own rape.

The gang rapists have no excuse for their crime. Mob mentality took over and compassion went out the door.

No, that wasn't the cause of their divorce. She didn't seem to realize that you don't date after you get married. That was one bad period though, a couple of months after their first baby was born. The perpetrator was shot and killed by the police the next month when he broke into another building, so at least they didn't have to go through the ordeal of a trial.

I do believe that men whose wives or girlfriends are raped go through a certain amount of rage and grief which isn't usually addressed by counselors.

But I bet it could end up needing one. Castrating your daughter's or your girlfriend's rapist just means they've been even more successful, they made you commit a crime as well.

I do believe that men whose wives or girlfriends are raped go through a certain amount of rage and grief which isn't usually addressed by counselors.
I think you are right about that. Anyone connected to a rape victim must experience powerful emotions.

But I bet it could end up needing one. Castrating your daughter's or your girlfriend's rapist just means they've been even more successful, they made you commit a crime as well.

Castration?

Bah...needlessly messy, and really not as painful as you'd think....blood loss would cause unconsciousness, unless you tied off the testicles, in which case you'd also cut off most of the pain too.

I'd be willing to bet I would not end up needing a Lawyer.

Forum List

Back