I was only joking about asking Russia for the emails.................

You remember that time Trump attempted to collect Opposition research on his opponent....when he colluded with and paid foreign spies for their help in winning the election, when he paid them for a Russian-authored propaganda-filled document that was later used illegally by government Directors . Officials......

Oh wait....that was HILLARY!

:abgg2q.jpg:

July 11, 2016

To: [email protected]
Re: SR

You stupid motherfucker! You better fix this shit! He survived the shooting! Who the fuck did you give the job to???!! You said you wanted to make an example of the Leaker and you're going to have us swinging from nooses you stupid motherfucker.

Fix this shit now! NOW!! Right fucking now

I'll let you in on a little secret here: We all knew it was a joke when he said it.

Being tickled by something (that is blatantly unamerican) is not the same as it being a joke
I agree, deleting 30k of emails while under subpoena is traitorous. we know,
Donald Trump's companies destroyed or hid documents in defiance of court orders

but, but, but...
did he work as a government advocate?

July 11, 2016

You stupid motherfucker! You better fix this shit! He survived the shooting! Who the fuck did you give the job to???!! You said you wanted to make an example of the Leaker and you're going to have us swinging from nooses you stupid motherfucker.

Is he supposed to fix it before, or after, they dig and build a basement under the pizza parlor?

July 11, 2016

Is he supposed to fix it before, or after, they dig and build a basement under the pizza parlor?

JP has a diverse collection of artwork of naked children from all eras

July 11, 2016

JP has a diverse collection of artwork of naked children from all eras

That's not an answer to the question, so I will ask again................is he supposed to fix it before, or after, they dig and build a basement under the pizza parlor?

Forum List

Back