I was only joking about asking Russia for the emails.................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, for the longest, Trump repeatedly made appeals to Russia for Hillary's e-mails that went missing. He even said he was serious about it in a television interview.

Now that Mueller, and possibly the Democrats are taking this seriously, at CPAC over the weekend, Trump is now saying that he was joking when he asked Russia to find the emails.

So, which is it, was he being serious on the campaign trail, or was he joking? He said he was serious, but now says he was joking.

Wonder if he was joking about building a wall as well?

Trump: Call for Russia to hack Clinton's emails was a joke

President Trump asserted Saturday his notorious call during the 2016 presidential election for Russia to find Hillary Clinton’s missing emails was made in jest and not intended to be taken seriously.

“With the fake news, if you tell a joke, if you’re sarcastic, if you’re having fun with the audience, if you’re on live television with millions of people and 25,000 people in an arena, and if you say something like, ‘Russia, please if you can, get us Hillary Clinton’s emails. Please, Russia, please. Please, get us the emails, please,’” Trump said during a wide-ranging speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, as chants of “Lock her up” broke out among the crowd.

“So everybody is having a good time, I’m laughing, we’re all having fun. Then, that fake CNN and others say, ‘He asked Russia to go get the emails. Horrible,’” Trump said.

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

Of course, Hillary's loss is no laughing matter. :laughing0301:

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

When he said it on the campaign trail, and when he said it again in his interviews, he was not joking, he was dead serious.

He is now claiming it's a joke, but we know it wasn't.

And no...............that isn't what the entire case is built on, it's just another lie from Trump.

I personally don't give a shit if the russians did hack the DNC at Trump's direction. I HOPE HE PAID THEM TO DO IT, it makes NO DIFFERENCE since the hack EXPOSED DEMOCROOK CRIMINAL ACTIVITY to manipulate the primary in favor of hitlery.

Why do you think (I realize the OP is incapable of thinking) the DNC refused to had over their computers to federal investigators? The info may have gotten past their operatives like Stroke and his whore Page.

When he said it on the campaign trail, and when he said it again in his interviews, he was not joking, he was dead serious.

And no...............that isn't what the entire case is built on, it's just another lie from Trump.

Well did Russia ever give him that 30,000 missing emails of Hillary's?

I personally don't give a shit if the russians did hack the DNC at Trump's direction. I HOPE HE PAID THEM TO DO IT, it makes NO DIFFERENCE since the hack EXPOSED DEMOCROOK CRIMINAL ACTIVITY to manipulate the primary in favor of hitlery.

Why do you think (I realize the OP is incapable of thinking) the DNC refused to had over their computers to federal investigators? The info may have gotten past their operatives like Stroke and his whore Page.

That's pretty much my sentiment. If Russia did something to cause this country to have more freedom and liberty, then God bless their pointy little heads.

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public.
Hardly, but trying to get a Trumpista to face facts is like talking to a wall. :lalala:

So where are the 30,000 missing Hillary emails the Russians were supposed to give back to us? I haven't seen them, have you?

Here: I'll repeat what Trump said. Maybe it will work this time.

Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

I know there are some Russian posters on this board. Call them "trolls" or "bots" or whatever. But they definitely are Russians. Hey you Russians!! Do you know where Hillary's 30,000 missing emails are? Please respond, because I'd sincerely like to have them back. I know you have them, mmmm...ok? The news media will thank you, ok?

Last edited:

That's pretty much my sentiment. If Russia did something to cause this country to have more freedom and liberty, then God bless their pointy little heads.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections? By the way Pete, if a candidate, or a campaign actually paid a foreign country to hack the DNC, that would be a severe violation of our laws, and would also invalidate the past election.

You have no sense of humor.
It figures.

He was asking them to find missing emails, not hack Hillary's insecure server which was already, at that point, unconnected from the Internet and sitting in FBI custody.

He was asking them to find missing emails, not hack Hillary's insecure server which was already, at that point, unconnected from the Internet and sitting in FBI custody.

Another humorless :asshole:.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections? By the way Pete, if a candidate, or a campaign actually paid a foreign country to hack the DNC, that would be a severe violation of our laws, and would also invalidate the past election.

How did these imaginary "Russians" mess with your election? Better yet, how did they change one single vote from Hillary to Trump?

How did these imaginary "Russians" mess with your election? Better yet, how did they change one single vote from Hillary to Trump?

They don't know. But they sure sound like they are not having fun.

That's quite a stretch there. So now I suppose you're looking for some proof that Donald Trump paid some Russians to hack Hillary's unsecured server?

:laughing0301:

They don't know. But they sure sound like they are not having fun.

Good for 'em. Losing the most important election of their lifetimes isn't supposed to be fun.

I'm glad they lost. :laughing0301:

Pete said that he hoped that Trump had paid the Russians to hack the DNC, because it exposed corruption in the Democratic party.

You then said that sentiment was pretty much yours, which is why I asked the question, are both of you cool with a foreign government messing with our elections? If your sentiment is the same as Pete's, then apparently so.

you do know the difference between "Hope" and "want" correct?

wait if a candidate was found out not to be born on US soil, would of invalidate a past election, show us the laws where paying a foreign source to hack would invalidate an election?

Pete said that he hoped that Trump had paid the Russians to hack the DNC, because it exposed corruption in the Democratic party.

You then said that sentiment was pretty much yours, which is why I asked the question, are both of you cool with a foreign government messing with our elections? If your sentiment is the same as Pete's, then apparently so.

Trump didn't pay the Russians anything. Hillary's crappy server being hacked was going on way before we even knew that Trump was running for President. That was taking place throughout the entire time she was Secretary of State for the Obama administration.

Forum List

Back