I was gone for a couple months

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I went to at least three other message boards but did not feel welcome at any of them. I am glad to be back and applaud all the posters here, including my fine friends on the far right.:clap:

I went to at least three other message boards but did not feel welcome at any of them. I am glad to be back and applaud all the posters here, including my fine friends on the far right.:clap:

What were the three?

What were the three?

XXXXX

XXXXXX

and another which I can't remember right now. There were things I like about them though. There didn't seem to be as much anger and there certainly wasn't as many members. It became apparent that I wasn't in the right place when I was repremanded for using the term XXXXXXX. I told them where to put their message board and left. They probably issued me another warning that I will never see. Although I have been back just to post

XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

How was purgatory? Meet any hot women?

Welcome back, Jim. Hope you enjoy the boards. Life has more to it than politics, and so does USMB.

Forum List

Back