I was banned from Facebook for 12 hours

I don't know why. I have been putting up a lot of posts about 9/11. Anybody know why that would be offensive?

I haven't been on Facebook for a couple or three years now. I tried to close my account and have everything removed, but that's like pulling hen's teeth. Someone had hacked into my account and posted some shit I didn't say.

My brother has never been and will never be on Facebook. Some wise people avoid Facebook like a plague. Others don't....(such as yourself, I suppose!) :lol:

I don't know why. I have been putting up a lot of posts about 9/11. Anybody know why that would be offensive?

If you are lucky, you'll be permanently banned.

Facebook is not trustworthy. I do not recommend having an account there.

Sadly I have to be at Face Book because it is pretty much the only way that I am able to stay in touch with certain members of my family due to their unfortunate circumstances. :( :( :(

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

A lot of people are still traumatized by 9-11 because they knew loved ones. Some go to the memorials are still re-living the tragedy. Others find the topic morbid.

Anything you post won't be seen as sensitive until they get over it.

If you are lucky, you'll be permanently banned.

Facebook is not trustworthy. I do not recommend having an account there.

I don't have a Facebook account. I don't have a Facebook account because back then I was waiting for privacy laws to catch up with what is going online and I realize that it will never happen.

I'm somewhat of a private person and I feel that I can't enjoy other things if I am on Facebook and I feel that Facebook would take up my time like a four credit college course.

Forum List

Back