I was at a party with a bunch of Doctors last night....

The above post is exactly why I have no interest in releasing the information he says I need to release to this bozo in order for him to "prove" himself to me.

So I made a dumb bet with him on the internet. Who cares? I don't. But it apparently really means a lot to him..

Even weirder...why would a real doctor care whether fake people on the internet know he is a doctor, anyway?

Hint...a real doctor wouldn't. In fact, a real doctor wouldn't want anyone to know he prances around on an internet message board prating nonsense, period.

He's not a real doc.

But I'm not giving him my name and address, regardless. He can piss and moan till the cows come home.

I don't think anyone is dumb enough to believe he's an MD.

Yes. I have spent the last three years concocting an elaborate lie that magically aligns perfectly with the progression of a medical degree. I also lied about my military service.

Wow. It feels good to get that off my chest....

You are the only one who cares one way or the other, weirdo stalker dude.

I am on medicare because I was force to pay for it. Then congress stole the trust fund and now they have made my medicare almost noexistant. It is a good thing I am old I don't have to wait so long for things to implode.

I don't think anyone is dumb enough to believe he's an MD.

Yes. I have spent the last three years concocting an elaborate lie that magically aligns perfectly with the progression of a medical degree. I also lied about my military service.

Wow. It feels good to get that off my chest....

You are the only one who cares one way or the other, weirdo stalker dude.

Obviously not, since you keep bringing it up you lying waste of life.

As for stalker, don't flatter yourself. I am not into geriatrics.

I think we should count how many times you've used the word "doctor" in this thread.

Yup, 237 times.

Interesting.

I tellya... when one thinks of poor, starving members of a profession the first thing that comes to mind sure is DOCTORS.

:rolleyes:

83% of doctors said they would seriously consider leaving medicine.

Link?

Are you too friggin' lazy to find the link yourself, or are you just afraid of the TRUTH.

It's called burden of proof. Here, let me demonstrate the necessity of the burden being upon the claimant....

Let's say I make a claim that scientists had discovered the lost city of Atlantis at the bottom of the ocean. You then ask me for a link. I chide you for being too lazy to find it yourself, and you go off looking for the link

Ten years later, you're still looking for the link (which, it turns out, doesn't exist because my claim was false). All that time, I was able to maintain a false claim, all because of an inappropriately assigned burden of proof. Thus, it is necessary for the burden to be on the claimant, not the objector. Besides, if you're too lazy to support your own claims, you shouldn't bother making them in the first place.

Link?

The Doctor Patient Medical Association has released a new survey of about 700 doctors, and the results are bleak. Scary bleak. Among other dismal figures, Doctors' Attitudes on the Future of Medicine: What’s Wrong, Who’s to Blame, and What Will Fix It found that 83% of respondents are contemplating leaving the industry if Obamacare is fully implemented, owing to its disastrous projected consequences. Indeed, they openly blame the healthcare law for their industry's woes:

KEY FINDINGS

90% say the medical system is on the WRONG TRACK
83% say they are thinking about QUITTING
61% say the system challenges their ETHICS
85% say the patient-physician relationship is in a TAILSPIN
65% say GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT is most to blame for current problems
72% say individual insurance mandate will NOT result in improved access care
49% say they will STOP accepting Medicaid patients
74% say they will STOP ACCEPTING Medicare patients, or leave Medicare completely
52% say they would rather treat some Medicaid/Medicare patient for FREE
57% give the AMA a FAILING GRADE representing them
1 out of 3 doctors is HESITANT to voice their opinion
2 out of 3 say they are JUST SQUEAKING BY OR IN THE RED financially
95% say private practice is losing out to CORPORATE MEDICINE
80% say DOCTORS/MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS are most likely to help solve things
70% say REDUCING GOVERNMENT would be single best fix.

Thanks Obamacare: 83% of Doctors Surveyed Say They May Quit - Kate Hicks

For a little honesty how about linking to the survey results and not some hack site. For those who want a more balanced view:

DPMA Foundation : Physician Attitudes on Medicine - National Survey

The conclusions made by the DPMA Foundation. Not some Town Hall partisan hack..

The Doctor Patient Medical Association has released a new survey of about 700 doctors, and the results are bleak. Scary bleak. Among other dismal figures, Doctors' Attitudes on the Future of Medicine: What’s Wrong, Who’s to Blame, and What Will Fix It found that 83% of respondents are contemplating leaving the industry if Obamacare is fully implemented, owing to its disastrous projected consequences. Indeed, they openly blame the healthcare law for their industry's woes:

KEY FINDINGS

90% say the medical system is on the WRONG TRACK
83% say they are thinking about QUITTING
61% say the system challenges their ETHICS
85% say the patient-physician relationship is in a TAILSPIN
65% say GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT is most to blame for current problems
72% say individual insurance mandate will NOT result in improved access care
49% say they will STOP accepting Medicaid patients
74% say they will STOP ACCEPTING Medicare patients, or leave Medicare completely
52% say they would rather treat some Medicaid/Medicare patient for FREE
57% give the AMA a FAILING GRADE representing them
1 out of 3 doctors is HESITANT to voice their opinion
2 out of 3 say they are JUST SQUEAKING BY OR IN THE RED financially
95% say private practice is losing out to CORPORATE MEDICINE
80% say DOCTORS/MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS are most likely to help solve things
70% say REDUCING GOVERNMENT would be single best fix.

Thanks Obamacare: 83% of Doctors Surveyed Say They May Quit - Kate Hicks

For a little honesty how about linking to the survey results and not some hack site. For those who want a more balanced view:

DPMA Foundation : Physician Attitudes on Medicine - National Survey

The conclusions made by the DPMA Foundation. Not some Town Hall partisan hack..

And boom goes the dynamite.

I was at a party with a bunch of Liberals last night and between bong hits they were talking about all the free stuff they expected to get from the government.

"Sure we got free healthcare, but what good is healthcare if we still have to pay rent? Housing is even more basic necessity and why do only rich people have nice houses?"

"food too, man!! Hey, did someone eat my pot baked brownies?"

"free Food! Freed housing"

"Let them die" (Clearly Rdean was at the party and was so stoned he thought he was at a Republican fundraiser)

i have gotten high in my time with many Conservatives Frank.....the guy i used to get it from was a fairly Conservative fellow....the Pot world is not just a Liberal world...

The US is the only country in the world where insurance companies decide who gets treatment and who does not.

Dudley....if the Government was making the Decision,would it not be the same?......and would not the Government decide what treatment you can get...or not?....

The insurance companies dictate nothing. They only specify what their policy will and will not cover. The people are free to get whatever medical care they wish and can choose whether they will be bound by the insurance company's opinion.

Once the government has all the power over our healthcare, it can dictate who gets care, how much, when, and if and there will be nothing else to choose.

So they can do what? Get a job at McDonald?

If socialized healthcare were that devastating to doctors, you would have seen a mass migration of doctors from Canada & the U.K. to the U.S. years ago. Looks like it ain't so.

The US is the only country in the world where insurance companies decide who gets treatment and who does not.

Dudley....if the Government was making the Decision,would it not be the same?......and would not the Government decide what treatment you can get...or not?....

The insurance companies dictate nothing. They only specify what their policy will and will not cover. The people are free to get whatever medical care they wish and can choose whether they will be bound by the insurance company's opinion.

Once the government has all the power over our healthcare, it can dictate who gets care, how much, when, and if and there will be nothing else to choose.

when i had Kaiser Fox.....they dictated everything......my Wife is an Epileptic....they were terrible,they turned down many tests my wife needed and the Doctors ordered.....we left went to Blue Shield.....they have never turned her down for any test her Neurologist orders..... so some of them DO dictate....

Forum List

Back