Zone1 I was asked what my religion was, I told them "I'm a Christian". Was I lying?

Huh? Is the Pope authorized to start calling the Trinity 2+1 attributes or did god speak to you in a dream?
God is greater that our understanding. Sometimes it is useful to use simple words. Like 'huh' ;)
I've noted that a well-developed vocabulary confuses you (as is evident by you missing the rest of my reply) so simple words such as 'huh' is all you have to go on.

I've noted that a well-developed vocabulary confuses you (as is evident by you missing the rest of my reply) so simple words such as 'huh' is all you have to go on.
I'd wager she is better educated than you.

Missed nothing. Got your main point and responded briefly to try to avoid a response that responded about the poster not the topic. Peace.

Ask a doctor what it means to kill seomeone with nitrogen. And your absurde legal poison murderism shows also only that your nation is partially dominated from weirdness.
I agree. There are better ways to execute people. I have gone peacefully under anesthesia several times, and if I were put to death while under, I would never have felt it.

Last edited:
I agree. There are better ways to execute people. I have gone peacefully under anesthesia several times, and if I were put to death while under, I would never have felt it.

Asides of this justifies only the protection of other human beings death penalty. I think today death penalty is superflous. It's much better to learn from killers and other criminals and to find categories and ways how to minimize the risks of irreversible criminal deeds in the future.

Asides of this justifies only the protection of other human beings death penalty. I think today death penalty is superflous. It's much better to learn from killers and other criminals and to find categories and ways how to minimize the risks of irreversible criminal deeds in the future.
Ever watch the crime shows on tv. Those murders are so heinous that the death penalty is required. Sadly, most are given life sentences, which of course means that they are punished for a different crime, thus they got away with murder.

We know all we need to know about murderers. We know that we don't know who will be one until they commit murder, therefore there are no measures that can be taken to prevent them. For example, many women are murdered by husbands, ex-husbands, and boyfriends, even though restraining orders have been issued, and the victims have pleaded for help from the police because they have been threatened with death.

The police investigate murders, it's not their job to prevent them.

The best way to reduce crime in society is by teaching guilt, fear, and shame from an early age and punish offenders quickly and severely.

Last edited:
I got a good deal on a '55 Chevy once so I bought it. Once I got it home I realized the frame was completely rusted out. Too late.
Interesting. I once bought a '55 turquois and white BelAir hardtop that had just come in to the dealer. I bought it on the spot for $525. This was in 1960. It had a little body cancer but otherwise it was in good shape.

You are most certainly not a Christian. So the answer is no, I'm not a Christian.

By the way:

If Christians--if ANY of us--could "follow His guidance", Jesus wouldn't have had to die. We couldn't. We can't. That's why He died.
a7a68252c4a9bb258e71c3aa60bb0172.jpg

Forum List

Back