Zone1 I was asked what my religion was, I told them "I'm a Christian". Was I lying?

"Justice delayed is justice denied."

The death penalty shouldn't mean dying of old age while awaiting execution on death row.

I heard in this case the jury voted for lifelong but the judge decided death penalty, Anb I heard he had survived an execution and this was the secibnd one. Traditioally an execution which failed is seen as an interact0ion of god personally and so a second executoin never wil be done. And the way hot to do it caused also amazed pysicians because to kill someone with nitrogen is normally a very cruel method.

Last edited:
Jesus turned the other cheek, meanwhile so-called followers of Christ do not even follow his guidance, especially in Canada and they beat you more when you do, via their own hand or that of the state.

I respect Jesus and love his message, I no longer see him as divine. Certainly not whom I should be praying too. There is only one G-d IMO, it is as it must be really.

You are most certainly not a Christian. So the answer is no, I'm not a Christian.

By the way:

If Christians--if ANY of us--could "follow His guidance", Jesus wouldn't have had to die. We couldn't. We can't. That's why He died.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
You are most certainly not a Christian. So the answer is no, I'm not a Christian.

By the way:

If Christians--if ANY of us--could "follow His guidance", Jesus wouldn't have had to die. We couldn't. We can't. That's why He died.
It is complicated because I am a nomad of sorts for the moment but I am more religous than ever before though still imperfect. Here is the primary issue, "do Christians believe in G-d?". Well I do and always have. I also choose to keep 613 mitzvahs as best I can and I pray directly to G-d, follow his covenants.

It is complicated because I am a nomad of sorts for the moment but I am more religous than ever before though still imperfect. Here is the primary issue, "do Christians believe in G-d?". Well I do and always have. I also choose to keep 613 mitzvahs as best I can and I pray directly to G-d, follow his covenants.

If you do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, your Savior and Lord, you're not a Christian. It's.....in the name.

That would be rude though.
Yes, it's true. We must know who we are speaking with and if they have an underlying agenda or not. I mean, your OP intro is very well thought-out and presented, but ........ how often do you meet someone who understands and can appreciate your honesty? I am an Agnostic and I am so tired of trying to explain it to people who aren't listening that I don't bother trying anymore. I just tell them it's none of their business, although not in those exact words.

Here is the primary issue, "do Christians believe in G-d?". Well I do and always have.
The same for all of Christianity. We believe in One God, whose attributes are Father/Creator, Word/Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit. Perhaps you have just put aside one of his attributes to focus on another?

The same for all of Christianity. We believe in One God, whose attributes are Father/Creator, Word/Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit. Perhaps you have just put aside one of his attributes to focus on another?
Huh? Is the Pope authorized to start calling the Trinity 2+1 attributes or did god speak to you in a dream?

I heard in this case the jury voted for lifelong but the judge decided death penalty, Anb I heard he had survived an execution and this was the secibnd one. Traditioally an execution which failed is seen as an interact0ion of god personally and so a second executoin never wil be done. And the way hot to do it caused also amazed pysicians because to kill someone with nitrogen is normally a very cruel method.
You can blame the 'cruelty' on the companies that refuse the chemicals needed for lethal injection. Of course, there's always the firing squad or the gallows. :omg:

As a Christian or a Jew, we both agree.

However, in the interim, many millions have been persecuted and died and will continue to do so.

Revelation is a sobering reminder of the coming mass genocide when reading about the mark of the beast.
Revelation is first century history regardless of the Hal Lindsey prophets.

You can blame the 'cruelty' on the companies that refuse the chemicals needed for lethal injection. Of course, there's always the firing squad or the gallows. :omg:

Ask a doctor what it means to kill seomeone with nitrogen. And your absurde legal poison murderism shows also only that your nation is partially dominated from weirdness.

Forum List

Back