I Was A Single Mom In High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were pregnant at 12???
`
Yes.
Well good job on not killing your baby and proving that having a baby is not the end of a person's life, even if they are really young.
Margaret Beaufort, the mother of King Henry VII, was 13 years old when she gave birth to him. She is one of the most remarkable women, and mothers, that our planet has ever seen.
Abortion is not ‘killing a baby.’

And what a woman’s choice might be is the correct choice.

Congratulations on not killing your baby and having it. A much better choice.
`
Both my parental units and the church, wanted me to get a secret abortion. I refused. So, I was sent to live with my aunt in Milwaukee at 12 years old, I lived in Indiana at the time. Never came back.
You can get pregnant even younger than 12. You didnt know that?

?
I know how pregnancy happens, schlep. What an odd and irrelevant question.

`
Yes.
Well good job on not killing your baby and proving that having a baby is not the end of a person's life, even if they are really young.
Margaret Beaufort, the mother of King Henry VII, was 13 years old when she gave birth to him. She is one of the most remarkable women, and mothers, that our planet has ever seen.

Shut the fuck up and stop creeping around young vulnerable girls.
It's like your pimp radar went up or something.

`
Yes.

They had children younger in those days because they in general died younger, eg. in the Middle Ages they never knew when they could die from any one of the variety of diseases they had around.

`
....you have no idea how hard it was. I'm not complaining, just sharing. Complicating matters, I was white. Now mind you, I was dealing with a daughter of my own age back in 97. I was new to Milwaukee. Anyways, there was this prevailing, unsaid aura that labeled me a "white" teenage mom. It didn't last long once people got to know me, but still, they believed only black girls got pregnant at an early age.
Out of curiosity, do you give motivational talks to girls about not having babies at 12 or before they can financially afford them?
------------------------------ feck that , motivational talks to Loose underage girls in School . Sorta like the Gang Rats in Milwaukee and Chicago that murder , rape and rob but then have 'Turned their lives' around and formed some kinda silly 'mrobama' approved Social Coaltion to encourage other gang murderers to abstain from murder , rape and robbery . [funny]

`
Yes.

You think a 12 year old is a woman?

Of course you do.

`
Yes.

They had children younger in those days because they in general died younger, eg. in the Middle Ages they never knew when they could die from any one of the variety of diseases they had around.

Not many had children younger than 12 or 13.Though it happened, then as now.

Generally, women died from infection after childbirth, if they were going to die.

`
Yes.

You think a 12 year old is a woman?

Of course you do.

A 12 year old is a child, so post 18 having sex with a 12 year old = You Know What begins with a P.

`
Yes.

Generally, women died from infection after childbirth, if they were going to die.

Do you advocate 12 year girls having children? We are NOT in the Middle Ages or pre-Middle Ages this is NOW and if a man gets a 12 year old pregnant the law in the Western World is that he is arrested and put into a prison.

Margaret Beaufort was married at 12 and even then it was considered a remarkably young age. Girls were often married or betrothed, then would not consummate the marriage until they were older...either after they started their periods or even later than that.

But Beaufort was a prize and her husband was highly motivated to get her pregnant as soon as humanly possible for a variety of reasons..not least of which was the potential of having the marriage annulled at some point, and her remarkable fortune removed from his grasp.

Sadly, he died before she delivered, so it was all for naught.

She delivered some months later, almost died in childbirth..but didn't...and lived to a good old age...and saw her son coronated.

There is speculation that she is the one who gave the order to kill the princes in the tower. She was, by all counts, incredibly focused and determined in her pursuit of the crown for her son.

`
Yes.

Do you advocate 12 year girls having children? We are NOT in the Middle Ages or pre-Middle Ages this is NOW and if a man gets a 12 year old pregnant the law in the Western World is that he is arrested and put into a prison.
Er..no.
How on earth you got that impression, I don't know. I'm just relaying the history.

`
Yes.

Shut the fuck up and stop creeping around young vulnerable girls.
It's like your pimp radar went up or something.

Wind Paradox is NOT a young vulnerable girls she is a woman in her mid 30s 34 years in age or whatever, not a young vulnerable girl.

Well. I read your posts. You turned out alright for a Jesuit white girl. You can skin a buck if'n ya hafta. Seems like you did good, and it seems like you're gonna be just fine. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

As far as the pregnacy itself. Well, everybody's a 17 year old at one point in their lives, regardless of one's color. Happens. In hind sight, and as a parent myself, I'm sure you have no regrets. Life goes on..Just try your best. That's all you have to do, just try your best. Don't have to win the world title or anything. Your best will usually do. And that goes for everyone.

Er..no.
How on earth you got that impression, I don't know. I'm just relaying the history.

I don't know you are CONGRATULATING her in this thread for having a baby at the age of 12 years in age yes?

Well. I read your posts. You turned out alright for a Jesuit white girl. You can skin a buck if'n ya hafta. Seems like you did good, and it seems like you're gonna be just fine. whe nthe going gets tough, the tough get going.

As far as the pregnacy itself. Well, everybody's a 17 year old at one point in theior lives, regardless of one's color. Happens. In hind sight, and as a parent myself, I'm sure you have no regrets. Life goes on.. Just try your best. That's all you have to do, just try your best. Don't have to win the world title or anything. Your best will usually do. And that goes for everyone.

"Well, everybody's a 17 year old at one point in theior lives"

She wasn't 17 she was 12.

Er..no.

I don't know you are CONGRATULATING her in this thread for having a baby at the age of 12 years in age yes?

What is wrong with you?
I congratulated her for not killing her child, and for overcoming a difficult situation.

I'm not one of the idiots who acts like babies are an unsurmountable tragedy that women must regret for the rest of their lives. We're made to have children so when it happens, I don't put on sackcloth and ashes and tell the girls their lives are over and treat them like it's the worst thing ever. That just sets them up for failure and depression.

Er..no.

IMHO this is an exceptionally disturbing thread on every level.

see the 'gang rats ' all the time 'geraldo' and similar trots them out all the time . 'OG's' and similar that have been gang banging since 10 years old so we should listen to these young murderers because they know 'whazup' . Same probably applies to loose but experienced little girls that claim to have turned their lives around . Last thing in the world that i'd ever want speaking to my 2 little girls that NEVER got pregnant till they got married .

Er..no.

What is wrong with you?
I congratulated her for not killing her child, and for overcoming a difficult situation.

I'm not one of the idiots who acts like babies are an unsurmountable tragedy that women must regret for the rest of their lives. We're made to have children so when it happens, I don't put on sackcloth and ashes and tell the girls their lives are over and treat them like it's the worst thing ever. That just sets them up for failure and depression.

As I commented it is exceptionally disturbing to be discussing a CHILD giving birth to a CHILD at the age of 12 years in age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back