I was a jerk. I know it. And I'm sorry.

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Yeah, this is another apology thread from yours truly. I thought I had gotten to the point where I would stop posting these a long time ago but I guess not. I was so ugly with some folks that it compelled me to write this thread. This knight was a real "certifiable A-1 asshole" in a some threads today as my grandmother puts it. They tell me, you can only apologize if you have the conscience to do so.

Gramps, orogenicman, this is for you. My sincerest apologies.

And no, this isn't a trend. But it is now time for my med--uh twinkies.

-TK

Yeah, this is another apology thread from yours truly. I thought I had gotten to the point where I would stop posting these a long time ago but I guess not. I was so ugly with some folks that it compelled me to write this thread. This knight was a real "certifiable A-1 asshole" in a some threads today as my grandmother puts it. They tell me, you can only apologize if you have the conscience to do so.

-TK
Where's my apology?

I mean, you were pretty mean to me to. Man, you were mean. Meaner than anyone's been mean to me in a meantime. Say you're sorry! I mean it!

-TK
Where's my apology?

I mean, you were pretty mean to me to. Man, you were mean. Meaner than anyone's been mean to me in a meantime. Say you're sorry! I mean it!

I don't forgive twinkie stealers man. Return the twinkies then we'll talk.

:p

You can be mean all you want around here. You've been irrelevant for quite some time now. Meh, who really cares?

You can be mean all you want around here. You've been irrelevant for quite some time now. Meh, who really cares?

Eh, okay. I've been here nearly 4 years, I think I'm still pretty relevant. You? Well, only those with inferiority complexes hurl insults like you do.

I've only been here since Oct less than a year and Sarah G is BEGGING me for comedy. Plus, mods are forced to put up with me and there learning to enjoy my company. It's a mutual respect.

Eh, okay. I've been here nearly 4 years, I think I'm still pretty relevant. You? Well, only those with inferiority complexes hurl insults like you do.

I've only been here since Oct less than a year and Sarah G is BEGGING me for comedy. Plus, mods are forced to put up with me and there learning to enjoy my company. It's a mutual respect.
Quit following me and tagging me, ya little pest.

Quit following me and tagging me, ya little pest.

You can always swat me in the ass. You have my full permission. btw.. you are usually sleeping now, I see I have you on alert. Makes me happy. Thank you Sarah.

TK...just be you. But it does take gumption to apologize when you feel bad about something you did.

Forum List

Back