I Want to Try and Understand This...

I think someone has touched the fundamental character of the Dems in this election! To try and see things from a different perspective, I visit another board with an overwhelming liberal majority to see what is said and ask a few questions. I found out that a lot of Dems are actually angry that Bush is in office and they don't like Kerry as much as they hate Bush. I've asked a few nice and simple questions about Kerry on that site and I am immediately squelched with angry anti-Bush remarks.

I’ve arrived upon this; they (the Dems) really do believe(d) Bush "stole" the election from Gore and they were counting on him to be an incompetent doofus while in office. Well even though he has said some doofus-like things, he has been far from incompetent. After 9/11 he really stepped up to the plate and was given praise by the whole country and approval ratings the highest of any president for decades.

This has really gotten the Dems enraged to the point they would vote for Weird Al Yankovic if he was on the Democratic ticket. Kerry could wear a dress and a wig on tonight’s debate and it wouldn’t make a lick of difference.

Democrats aren’t voting FOR Kerry they’re voting for “NOT Bush”.

-----------------------

Kerry '04 - The same economy as Clinton, but without the burning sensation.

dilloduck said:
Maybe if some people would be willing to admit that they hate anything "republican" whether it makes any sense or can be proven, these discussions could get somewhere. I have yet to hear a liberal criticize Kerry for ANYTHING. Who is the party in lockstep ??

I have criticism for Kerry: quit supporting abortion, don't criticize Bush for saying he'd go to war again when you say you'd vote for Bush to be able to go to war again, and get a strong position on the environment and renewable fuel sources.

phadras said:
Why are'nt you going on a suicide bombing?

From your other posts I can tell you are a real intellectual, but I'll reply anyway.

Why do you assume all Palestinians are suicide bombers?

Why not assume, since I put the word "Jew" in my sn, that I will bulldoze the houses of families and then shoot little kids for throwing rocks at me?

Forum List

Back