CBS doesn't want to affect election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dilloduck, Oct 7, 2004.

1. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    WTF is this-----They pursue a bogus story that will hurt Bush SOOOO long that they get hung by its' forgery yet they want to delay the findings of the investigation into the story so it won't affect the elections. Ludicrous! :finger:

2. UsaPride

UsaPride Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +198
    I never thought I would ever see anything like I've seen in the past year. Now, with this mess with CBS, I'm not surprised anymore! Still in shock over the whole situation, but not surprised. Does that make any since? LOL! :spank3:

3. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

ROFLMAO! To all the board libs:

I know that it is your duty to come to the defense of the liberal cause du jour, but I sure as hell don't envy you on THIS one! OK - let's hear it.
    :cof:

4. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    It's called stonewalling and hoping that the public will soon become interested in something else so that CBS won't have to be held accountable for the fraudulent "journalism" of Dan Rather and CBS on Bush's National Guard service.

They sure weren't concerned about affecting the 2000 election when they reported Bush's DUI arrest or Arnold's "womanizing" in the recent California gubernatorial election --all just hours before voters were to go to the polls.

5. padisha emperor

padisha emperor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53
    I've just read an article from the Salon Magazine (San Francisco), about this reporting of Ed Bradley. CBS refuse to show it because it was prejudicial for the WHite House and Bush's administration.

Because it prooves that this administration used falsified documents and reports to say to America that Iraq had a nuclear program, that Hussein bought uranium to Niger, and that maybe iraq had already the nuke weapon.

The interview of Elizabetta Burba shows that she knew that these documents about the sale of uranium to iraq were false.
    Everybody knew that.
    An expert of the IAAE said also that it took to his team only 2 hours to show that they were false.
    It shows also how Bush Rice Cheney and Rumsfeld lied to the Nation, accusing the CIA.
    Bush said that the UK's intelligence service' s report show that Iraq had WMD. wrong. but it reject the fault on teh british shoulders...attitude of the weaks. cowardice...(Carl Levin, senator and impotant member of the intelligence Commission said in the reporting that a such fault was grave...).

Dr Jafar Dhia Jafar said also to the CIA members who catch him that if Iraq had nuke weapons, he would not be out of Iraq....he even laughed when the CIA members asked him about the nuke program of Iraq...

This reporting was really really overwhelming for Bush and his administration.

the no diffusion of it shows one thing : the media are affraid by White House, and their acts are coward acts because they feels fear...

6. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    You're off topic padesha, this thread is about CBS willing to run forged documents when it hurts bush, and unwilling to investigate the forgery when it may hurt Kerry.

CBS is obviously biased.

7. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    :bsflag: Well let em report it OPENLY and let us decide for ourselves---but I was really referring to the invetigation into CBS itself

8. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    The character Superman had a rival...his name was Bizzaro-Superman. In his world, the Bizzaro world, everything was backwards. Good was evil, and evil was good. Bizzaro-Superman was a vilian.

The more I read your posts the more I believe France is in the Bizzaro world; that statement I quoted above is exact proof of my belief, because it's 100% opposite of how things REALLY are.

9. padisha emperor

padisha emperor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53
    Sorry if it was not the original topic of the thread.

-=d=- :
    Are you not sur that in fact WHite House is the Bizarro world ? people see WMD when there is not, nuke program when it doesn't exist...
    and to refer to eric, one of this board's users, respect the UNO but don't follow it...

Why are you suer that YOU have the truth ? can't you think that I can say truth too ?
    I am opne to your arguments, but they are always saying the same, and I have counter-arguments, which are world's arguments, some US citizens' arguments...
    I took it from a San Francisco newspapper, the Salon Magazine...
    I didn't invent this message...

Your "truth" is always broken by reports, by declarations, which show that this "truth" is in fact a lie at least an error...

10. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

If only our White House claimed Saddam had WMDs (Saddam Himself claimed to have them), then you might have a valid point. But since my reply was in reference to your comment that the Media is afraid of the White House, I'll only address that part of your reply which reflects my response to your statement.

Oh...there aren't any.