CDZ I want to know something

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by TemplarKormac, Jan 24, 2017.

1. playtime

playtime Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,591
    i ignored nothing. i went thru each & every one giving specific examples & there was no generalizations at all.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,949
    Reminds me I was going to start a thread in the History Forum on the Wiemar Republic. In any case, Obama's mis-rule was more akin to the Boss Tweed regime in NYC writ large and 'nationalized', relying on exploiting social divisions among ethnic groups and massive corruption, while Hitler's was most certainly an ideological movement. Contrasting Hitler's fascist polices with FDR's we find entirely different outcomes and results, so it wasn't fascism per se that 'failed', but policies built around ideological fantasies that couldn't be backed away from once committed to them.

3. playtime

playtime Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,591

^^^ what more proof do you need ? ^^^

4. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,356
    Well, considerably more than that considering that your video has literally nothing to do with showing Trump as a dictator.

5. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,949
    Except reality, that is.

True, since there wasn't an iota of truth and fact in your rubbish, and genuine generalizations tend to make use of both.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. playtime

playtime Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,591
    i threw that one in as a freebie 'icing on the best chocolate cake' if you will .... the fact that it took him 2 days b4 saying ANYTHING about charlettesville, then reading from a prepared statement... why? he claims it was because he wanted 'facts' first... because that is how he rolls. what pure bullshit.

like obama was a kenyan... like obama wired tapped his building...

he said NOTHING for 2 days because he didn't want to. & when he finally did, he called out no groups by name. why? because those are the die hard deplorables still clinging to his insanity; believing he's the guy who will deliver the goods for them.

& then what did he do after that youtubed circus act i posted? he doubled down & said he had no regrets.

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

CONFEDERATE FLAGS & SWASTIKAS EVERYWHERE... #MAGA

btw- even though you spewed your disapproval ----you never did get back to me with any rebuttal to each & every tenet & the specific examples of fascism that i posted earlier in this thread. that was 8 months ago.... you had plenty of time. what's the hold up 'eh?

lol... no worries, i never expected you to even try. :itsok:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  7. playtime

playtime Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,591
    oh well then....by all means... go to that post & refudiate any & all of them....one by one.... with your own alternative facts that counterpoint each & every specific example i gave. i would LOVE to see what you got.

but the question begs - how long before that materializes 'eh? :spinner:

8. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,949
    I don't waste time doing the obvious, for the same reasons I don't bother with debunking the Reptilean Shapeshifter Invasion or astrology; no point in playing "I Touched You Last!!!' with idiots. It's more than sufficient to just let your nonsense speak for itself; it's self-debunking and ridiculous on its face.

9. playtime

playtime Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,591
    sure, darling. that is why you haven't produced a single rebuttal in a forum that is clearly marked for debate. you trolled & you failed or you would have taken great glee in proving me wrong with facts. you can't so you didn't.

10. playtime

playtime Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,591
    FASCISM TENETS

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

Trump said NFL owners should respond to the players by saying, "Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, he's fired. He's fired!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Controlled Mass Media - Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.

[​IMG]

& SCREW the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1