I want to be a great cook and want to go to china, and you?

pabeggetur588

Rookie
Jun 22, 2014
I used to be a teacher, but I don't like teaching, so I quit my job, then I learn cooking, I made a cook, I find that the chef life is too interesting, I can do a lot of delicious food, it makes me feel a sense of accomplishment, I like making a cake, I think the cake I do good, I almost bought all the kitchen appliances, and each kitchen appliances made me feel very attractive.
Now I'm a great cook, a lot of people praise me, I also hope I can bring you happiness,
I have collected some funny pictures, very funny, everyone can visit cooker site.
I think maybe every man like to do a cook, because life is very interesting. Chef.
I love to go to China, I have been to there, there are all kinds of delicious food, I have never seen so much food, this is totally different with our country's food, I am very surprised, I plan to take a trip to China tomorrow, who is there to go with me?To taste the most delicious food in the world, I want to be a great cook.

I used to be a teacher, but I don't like teaching, so I quit my job, then I learn cooking, I made a cook, I find that the chef life is too interesting, I can do a lot of delicious food, it makes me feel a sense of accomplishment, I like making a cake, I think the cake I do good, I almost bought all the kitchen appliances, and each kitchen appliances made me feel very attractive.
Now I'm a great cook, a lot of people praise me, I also hope I can bring you happiness,
I have collected some funny pictures, very funny, everyone can visit cooker site.
I think maybe every man like to do a cook, because life is very interesting. Chef.
I love to go to China, I have been to there, there are all kinds of delicious food, I have never seen so much food, this is totally different with our country's food, I am very surprised, I plan to take a trip to China tomorrow, who is there to go with me?To taste the most delicious food in the world, I want to be a great cook.

Ironic, China has a lot of food yet only allows 1 child per family. :) ...Course maybe that's why they have a lot of food? :)

I am a great cook , I mostly cook animal flesh over an open fire . I want to get back to the Upper Peninsula , Munising area one of these days .

Forum List

Back