I vote we destroy Farsi Island in the Persian gulf..

Ask Iraq how weak he was

you are very strong for iraq.but just iraq !!!!!!!!!
+thank you mr bush: iraq is iran state now :banana::dance:

If push ever comes to shove the US will put Iran back in the stone age...or make it a huge parking lot. We hold the ace cards
Iran Ayatollah Khamenei :the time of hit and run away has come to end ... Iran will raze Tel Aviv to ground if ...

put iran back in the stone age = put israel back in the stone age

If it came down to one on one, Israel vs Iran Israel is going to kick your ass :)
are you talking about this tiny city ?:badgrin:
iran need just 5 second for destroy israel

87626_996.jpg
0xf1e2de591f792eef_0.jpg

Dani keeps forgetting Israel already has what Iran is striving for...that's that ace card ;):eek:

bush was weak and left too?

Ask Iraq how weak he was

We are not strong for Iraq...we are strong for America. Fuck with America...feel the pain!
i agree with you .but fuck with iran... feel the pain!!
I understand your attitude...but don't embarrass the 800 pound gorilla in the room...he might sit on you.

but 800 pound gorilla have small friend (mouse) in middle east. so ..............

If push ever comes to shove the US will put Iran back in the stone age...or make it a huge parking lot. We hold the ace cards
Iran Ayatollah Khamenei :the time of hit and run away has come to end ... Iran will raze Tel Aviv to ground if ...

put iran back in the stone age = put israel back in the stone age

If it came down to one on one, Israel vs Iran Israel is going to kick your ass :)
are you talking about this tiny city ?:badgrin:
iran need just 5 second for destroy israel

87626_996.jpg
0xf1e2de591f792eef_0.jpg

Dani keeps forgetting Israel already has what Iran is striving for...that's that ace card ;):eek:
please explain it. what is point?

Ask Iraq how weak he was

We are not strong for Iraq...we are strong for America. Fuck with America...feel the pain!
I understand your attitude...but don't embarrass the 800 pound gorilla in the room...he might sit on you.

but 800 pound gorilla have small friend (mouse) in middle east. so ..............
The 800 pound gorilla is committed to protect the (nuclear armed) Mouse...so be careful...

What are you talking about?
I've heard the American soldier applied as a refugee and Iranian government refused, so he is cried. That's the point. :biggrin:

The 800 pound gorilla is committed to protect the (nuclear armed) Mouse...so be careful...
yes i agree
fact: 800 pound gorilla cant attack iran and destroy farsi island because of protecting mouse

+ is it 800 pound gorilla soldier ? :biggrin::biggrin:
+ holywood and video game vs reality :

13941025000439_PhotoL.jpg

x6n7id5ggwpw4vkc0tfn.jpg

why American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest? (picture)

If of course only, if ANYBODY did give any fuck about your lousy fggot VOTE.....

Vote in your moms basement all day.

How stupid these people are is just beyond imagination.....

Forum List

Back