I Told You – They're Going to Try to Take Your Guns!

This is one of the reasons for the militarization of police forces across the country.

Just sayin'.

Not really. That is mostly caused by a glut of money (that's right, there is an actual glut) going out to law enforcement agencies through grants from the feds. They have to spend it on equipment, so you get small town police forces with tanks and million dollar command vehicles that spend their time doing show and tell at schools.

A glut of money should go back to the taxpayers if that's what's happening.

Should does not equate to will.

Anyone who doesn't realize that the end goal of the left is total disarmament of Americans is an idiot.

I guess I must be an idiot then. But then I have always gone with the evidence that exists. A quirk I suppose.

Anyone who doesn't realize that the end goal of the left is total disarmament of Americans is an idiot.

I guess I must be an idiot then. But then I have always gone with the evidence that exists. A quirk I suppose.

This evidence?

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal."
- Janet Reno, US Attorney General, 1993

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), February 5, 1995

Apparently your guess was correct.

Nonsense.

No one is "taking" any guns.

(yawn)

California Department of Justice agents sweep Fresno, Clovis for illegal guns | Crime | FresnoBee.com

The Gun Confiscation Notice an NYC Resident Reportedly Received Will Likely Send Chills Down Your Spine | TheBlaze.com

Isn't it too early in the morning for you leftists to start lying this blatantly? :cuckoo:

Can't you at least wait for morning coffee or something?

Did you bother to read those articles? A sweep for illegal guns (wow, law enforcement enforcing law) and an alleged notice from the NYPD - not on NYPD letterhead - received (reportedly) by a single person.

This evidence?

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal."

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."

Well, let's see. I own a number of weapons and have never had a problem getting one. I have carried conceled over most of the United States with not a single problem. There are at least four gun stores in the small town where I live and they are doing fine. Yeah, I think I'll go with reality on this one. I know that isn't the popular method for some, but that's just me. You continue to be paranoid if it makes you happy.

The progressive opinion of gun owners is that you're all a bunch of pussies who don't know what the 2nd Amendment is for. If you did, you would have surrounded Congress when they were letting Bush torture POWs to death in secret prisons during a war that the Bush administration lied to start, and when they passed the unconstitutional domestic spying and big government overreach bill known as the USAPATRIOT Act which every Republican voted for without reading.

LOL. The torture of sub-human monkeys is not a reason to overthrow the Government. The complete and total annihalation of both Afghanistan (for Bin Laden's presence) and Iraq (for planning an assassination attempt on the first President Bush) would have been totally fine, nevermind the simple invasion of those countries. The Patriot Act is only an issue for those of you who can't or don't seem to want to follow the rules and be loyal to your country.

The thought of the sleazy preezy overstepping his authority one more time and getting impeached is exhilarating.

"Taking guns away from civilians is for the good of the all."

How many tyrannies in history have made this declaration?

An unarmed citizenry is ripe for have other freedoms taken away.

If this thought doesn't bother you - fine. That's your choice.

This evidence?

Well, let's see. I own a number of weapons and have never had a problem getting one. I have carried conceled over most of the United States with not a single problem. There are at least four gun stores in the small town where I live and they are doing fine.

And you can thank the people who fought to defeat the desires of the government officials I quoted, any time.

Somehow I get the feeling you haven't done it yet.

"Taking guns away from civilians is for the good of the all."

How many tyrannies in history have made this declaration?

An unarmed citizenry is ripe for have other freedoms taken away.

If this thought doesn't bother you - fine. That's your choice.
Freedom!
hbeig20120726213133793.jpg

Tyranny.
Australia_Outdoor_Dining-300x300.jpg

I'd better run out for more guns right away!!!

This evidence?

Well, let's see. I own a number of weapons and have never had a problem getting one. I have carried conceled over most of the United States with not a single problem. There are at least four gun stores in the small town where I live and they are doing fine.

And you can thank the people who fought to defeat the desires of the government officials I quoted, any time.

Somehow I get the feeling you haven't done it yet.

I expect "feeling" is about a par for you. Perhaps you should spend less time "feeling" and little more thinking. Maybe even put in some effort to learn how our system of government works. Just a thought.

Of that I have no doubt. Planning to have pizza for lunch today?

Nope. A nice greasy cheeseburger with American cheese, Lays potato chips and a 1 liter Coca-Cola, thank you very much. None of that damn salad-type crap on the burger either. That green shit will kill ya.

Let's look at those two photos......

"Freedom" shows a group of individuals who are willing to fight, kill and die for what they believe in. I may or many not agree with their cause, but at least they're willing to fight for what they believe in.

"Tyranny" shows a pair of feminists and their metrosexual husbands sitting on their lazy asses eating something that doesn't look like steak and potatoes while drinking wine. I can't even figure out where to start with the things wrong there. Then again considering the file name indicates the photo was supposedly taken in Australia, that shouldn't surprise me.

Forum List

Back