I told you so!!!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
First, a significant amount of this increase comes from Medicaid enrollments, not private insurance.
Almost six million people enrolled in Medicaid, and earlier studies showed that a relatively small number of those came from the expansion built into the ACA;
most of these would have been Medicaid-eligible prior to the reform.

Two New Studies Raise Red Flags on Obamacare | The Fiscal Times

LET ME repeat...most of the Obama phony 7 million come from Medicaid that were eligible BEFORE REFORM!!!

How MANY times have I written here..
14 million people COUNTED BY OBAMACARE as "UNINSURED" all they needed to do was enroll in MEDICAID!!! Prior to Obamacare!

So again how many times must I write that there NEVER WERE 46 million truly uninsured when
1) 10 million are NOT citizens.
2) 14 million are already covered BEFORE ACA under Medicaid.
3) 18 million called "young invincibles" i.e. under 34, therefore DON'T NEED.. these 18 million can afford (make over $50k) but
don't want to pay their employers' health plan fees.
That is 42 million that either are not citizens, are qualified already or don't want health insurance.. NOT 46 million!!!!
The whole f...king premise of helping the 46 million "uninsured' IS a total RUSE! A scam! A LIE!

There are 7.2 million uninsured children in America—that's one in ten.
Nearly 70 percent of uninsured children are currently eligible for Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), but are not enrolled due in large part to bureaucratic barriers - See more at: Children's Health
70% of 7.2 million is 5 million!
5 million of the supposedly 14 million are kids eligible ALREADY BEFORE ACA... SO why were they counted?
All Obama had to do was make his administration more competent in enrolling these 5 million!

So, some portion of that 3.9 million — a figure that comes from state reports — includes Americans who already had Medicaid or CHIP and are simply renewing,
The figure also includes those who were previously eligible for Medicaid (before the ACA) and are now signing up. Some of those previously eligible folks may not have been influenced by the law; others may have been prompted to seek coverage because of the individual mandate, or because they've heard so much about the health care law.
Fact check: Sen. Reid overstates reduction in uninsured

The ACA continues to gain acceptance through out the nation despite losers like yourself predicting otherwise.

I thought there 46 million "uninsured" that were clamoring for ACA?
If ACA has gained "acceptance" where are all the remaining 45 million uninsured because of the 7.6 million most either were as I pointed out ALREADY eligible BEFORE this monstrosity and since Obama couldn't get these 14 million already eligible under MEDICAID before ACA why was there a need for MORE convoluted destructive legislation?

So tell me where are the remain 45 million "uninsured"???

First, a significant amount of this increase comes from Medicaid enrollments, not private insurance.
Almost six million people enrolled in Medicaid, and earlier studies showed that a relatively small number of those came from the expansion built into the ACA;

LET ME repeat...most of the Obama phony 7 million come from Medicaid that were eligible BEFORE REFORM!!!

14 million people COUNTED BY OBAMACARE as "UNINSURED" all they needed to do was enroll in MEDICAID!!! Prior to Obamacare!

So again how many times must I write that there NEVER WERE 46 million truly uninsured when
3) 18 million called "young invincibles" i.e. under 34, therefore DON'T NEED.. these 18 million can afford (make over $50k) but
That is 42 million that either are not citizens, are qualified already or don't want health insurance.. NOT 46 million!!!!
The whole f...king premise of helping the 46 million "uninsured' IS a total RUSE! A scam! A LIE!

the medicaid enrolled are not going to fund this pig

the medicaid enrolled are not going to fund this pig

Of course not. My whole point was ACA was passed because they said there were 46 million uninsured!
THERE NEVER WERE 46 million!
10 million not Americans. 14 million said to be uninsured all need to do BEFORE ACA was enroll in Medicaid!
18 million don't need (young invincibles) , can afford (make over $50k) but don't want employers' health plan.
SO why can't more people comprehend there were NEVER 46 million that wanted,needed or legally able to get insurance?
If more people WOULD WAKE UP and comprehend this was a 1,000% exaggeration of a "crisis" in health care maybe more people would
now recognize this is a crappy take over of our health care system!

Oh, the drama. All of this was explained before to you. And before. And before. Ad infinitum ad nauseum.

Yet you return to your own spillage every time although you are wrong.

But . . . if the 6mm were enrolled earlier and if the states would not obstruct the program in their states, then perhaps ACA would not have been needed.

People like you, hm, ensured that ACA happened.

Oh, the drama. All of this was explained before to you. And before. And before. Ad infinitum ad nauseum.

Yet you return to your own spillage every time although you are wrong.

But . . . if the 6mm were enrolled earlier and if the states would not obstruct the program in their states, then perhaps ACA would not have been needed.

People like you, hm, ensured that ACA happened.

READ CAREFULLY!!!
"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data, nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules.
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).”
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

DO YOU comprehend this???
The Census says the Census "UNDERREPORTED how many people counted as UNINSURED should be classified as actually being eligible for
MEDICAID... And this was before ACA!!!

Why didn't Obama's administration become just as PROACTIVE in advertising this to the 14 million below poverty level to join Medicaid?
Instead THE Obama and other idiots had to puff and pump the "uninsured' figure by including:
1) 10 million not Americans... 2) the 14 million that due to the FAILURE of Obama administration not enrolled and 3) 18 million that don't want it!

NOW you tell me if you can do simple math..
10 million plus 14 million plus 18 million equals 42 million! 42 Million that should be subtracted from 46 million. Do you understand??
4 million that should get some type of assistance for health insurance... NOT 42 million!!!

The ACA continues to gain acceptance through out the nation despite losers like yourself predicting otherwise.

To candycorn: Not among anyone on Medicare or anyone who expects to go on Medicare.

Medicarecuts-1024x768.jpg

hm, very few folks think you have all your marbles.

Folks like you guaranteed the success of ACA.

Dreamer

hm, very few folks think you have all your marbles.

Folks like you guaranteed the success of ACA.

And folks like you that still believe there were 46 million uninsured... why did only 7.6 million sign up?
If there were 46 million that wanted health insurance, were legal citizens, wait.. subtract 10 million... ok if there
were 36 million that wanted insurance knowing they were eligible at their poverty level.. wait there were 14 million that were eligible BEFORE ACA for Medicaid so why was Obama such a miserable adminstrator Medicare/Medicaid that these 14 million that the CENSUS SAYS were eligible slip through the crack?? OK well that leaves then 22 million still uninsured right??
Tell me why didn't those 18 million under 34 making over $50k all sign up? Where were all those people that wanted and needed health insurance? Tell me Jake... where are these 46 million????

But instead of you with all your marbles YOU still can't subtract :
10 million of the 46 million are not citizens... leaving 36 million
14 million are eligible before ACA.. leaving 22 million!
18 million DON"T WANT AND NEED leaving 4 million?
SO you tell me .. the destruction of health care for 99.8 % of all americans that already have all the coverage they wanted for 4 million???
For God's sake Jake... how f...king hard is it to subtract 42 million from 46 million?

Truly I don't understand how totally blind you are to that simple math exercise!

Forum List

Back