I told you...mothers of boys suffering from gender dysphoria...are mentally ill themselves, I would say Munchausen by Proxy...just my opinion...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Who knew this research was already out there...

Mothers of boys who are suffering from Gender Dysphoria are mentally ill themselves....

The study (full text can be found here), “Mothers of boys with gender identity disorder: a comparison of matched controls,” was performed by researchers Sonia Marantz and Susan Coates, both of whom are Ph.D.s. The abstract details their predictable but sad nonetheless findings:

This pilot study compared mothers of boys with gender identity disorder (GID) with mothers of normal boys to determine whether differences in psychopathology and child-rearing attitudes and practices could be identified. Results of the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines and the Beck Depression Inventory revealed that mothers of boys with GID had more symptoms of depression and more often met the criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder than the controls. Fifty-three percent of the mothers of boys with GID compared with only 6% of controls met the diagnosis for Borderline Personality Disorder on the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines or had symptoms of depression on the Beck Depression Inventory. Results of the Summers and Walsh Symbiosis Scale suggested that mothers of probands had child-rearing attitudes and practices that encouraged symbiosis and discouraged the development of autonomy.
While depression is no picnic, I wouldn’t wish Borderline Personality Disorder on anyone. The National Institute of Mental Health tells us the symptoms can include:

It does seem unfathomable that a parent would so easily just nod their heads and say "it's ok to get surgery Johnny because you are really a Julie". I bet many of these mother want to know what is is like to have a daughter (I bet most of the don't have one) or some other irrational preference that wasn't fulfilled. Some sort of psychological issue is going on in many cases Im sure.

Last edited:
We have two sons and not ever have they seemed to be confused about what gender they are...I know dozens of other mothers, none of there's seem to be confused either

It's an agenda

Mothers of boys who are suffering from Gender Dysphoria are mentally ill themselves....

The study (full text can be found here), “Mothers of boys with gender identity disorder: a comparison of matched controls,” was performed by researchers Sonia Marantz and Susan Coates, both of whom are Ph.D.s. The abstract details their predictable but sad nonetheless findings:

While depression is no picnic, I wouldn’t wish Borderline Personality Disorder on anyone. The National Institute of Mental Health tells us the symptoms can include:

Just your opinion.

Wow. I haven't heard of Munchausen by Proxy, since House went off the air. Dang, I miss that show.
House was my kind of asshole deranged doctor, Thirteen and Cameron were hot, and Cuddy was a MILF, by any measure.

Wow. I haven't heard of Munchausen by Proxy, since House went off the air. Dang, I miss that show.
House was my kind of asshole deranged doctor, Thirteen and Cameron were hot, and Cuddy was a MILF, by any measure.

Did you listen to the mother of that Trans kid Jazz? How she was complaining about the boys vagina sealing up if he went to college on his own?

Really disturbing stuff..

The woman has munchausen by proxy.......and that boy is suffering....

watch

well since you havent heard of it since a tv show it must not be true,,
Yep! I am probably not somebody, you'd want to take medical advice from or be treated by, except in emergency, and heck, one them, died on me anyway, the f#ck'n quitter.

We needed a study to tell us this? In what way is “transgenderism” in a child not prima facie proof of Munchausen by proxy, or some similar disorder, on the part of a parent or caregiver?

CaptainObvious.png

Talk about the deck stacked against the kid.....

The mother (mostly single parent) is deranged.

Then she takes the kid to a "mental health professional" who most likely is a woman and who have also been proven to be mostly mental defectives themselves with all kinds of life issues.

Once she gives the OK the kid is taken to a butcher (surgeon) for a pre-op session who only sees a lifetime of further money-making opportunities ahead instead of a child in acute danger.

Three people in this scenario should simply be taken out and flat-lined and the kid saved.

Talk about the deck stacked against the kid.....

The mother (mostly single parent) is deranged.

Then she takes the kid to a "mental health professional" who most likely is a woman and who have also been proven to be mostly mental defectives themselves with all kinds of life issues.

Once she gives the OK the kid is taken to a butcher (surgeon) for a pre-op session who only sees a lifetime of further money-making opportunities ahead instead of a child in acute danger.

Three people in this scenario should simply be taken out and flat-lined and the kid saved.

I'm a born in the eighties child. Going through school I never encountered anyone who thought they were transgender, not even in college

I don't understand this sudden explosion of it all

Did you listen to the mother of that Trans kid Jazz? How she was complaining about the boys vagina sealing up if he went to college on his own?

Really disturbing stuff..

The woman has munchausen by proxy.......and that boy is suffering....

watch
Good grief, 2guy. You know I hadn't actually watched the vid, until this your last post, as I certainly didn't give one of my moderate toned, thought out, relatively responsible responses. So, I won't bother with the moderate approach, now.
Those are all some goofy sick fks, including the weird old guy with the orange-pink hair (starting to get a five o'clock shadow on that mustache needing more electrolysis) talking in between segments of the fat guy with his closing up, addon vag, due to non-use, using his mom's bed to dilate on and his goofy permissive dumbass liberal parents.

Forum List

Back