I TOLD YOU ALL SO! AGAIN!

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
I have been predicting, because having been involved with LE for decades and I have 'friends' in other LE agencies that some day someone with verifiable facts AND the background to be believed would come forward with a 'tell all' book about what the Clintons are REALLY about.
That day is 6 weeks away.
The Clinton's and specifically Hillary treated the SS security details like she would slaves.
She was known to scream at them like a fucking banshee. Throw things at them. Attempt to undermine and stab them in the back. Pull the most despicable things on them in order to embarrass and belittle them. You wait.
The Hillary ass lickers are going to try to dismiss the tell-all book like they always do but THIS is a whole lot of shit that is going to stick to the Clinton's stolen White house Egyptian cotton sheets.
You all can start get used to to saying President Trump.
Even if, but especially should the author decide to commit suicide shooting himself repeatedly in the back of his head as so many other Clinton associates have done other the decades, this means the political end to the Clinton finally.
Note to the Clintons from the FBI: "IT'S PAYBACK TIME ASSHOLES!"
DRUDGE: SECRET SERVICE AGENT BOOK ROCKS CLINTON CAMPAIGN

The book, which has been early released, will have no effect on the election.

If Hillary Clinton becomes President, the office will be used to further the Clinton Foundation.

If Hillary Clinton becomes President, the office will be used to further the Clinton Foundation.
When the book is released Hilary will lose a million Independents within two weeks.
'Sienarra' Hillary.

Forum List

Back