I thought there was nothing in those 30k emails. I also thought the left wants Trump to release his

Who gives a fuck about taxes anyway? Its a non issue.
Every person and their momma tries to get out of taxes. Anything else is bullshit.

She should produce the erased Emails?

How?

Uhhh, IDK...Maybe its in the Internet tubes

Why would she erase them?

Who says she did?

Did someone hack your account?

"She should produce the erased Emails?" --ClosedCaption, yet another sock account

I usually don't deal with socks, you feel like a synthetic person, nothing real there

Oh so you're just acting stupid...Who says she did again?

She should produce the erased Emails?

How?

Uhhh, IDK...Maybe its in the Internet tubes

Why would she erase them?

Who says she did?

Did someone hack your account?

"She should produce the erased Emails?" --ClosedCaption, yet another sock account

I usually don't deal with socks, you feel like a synthetic person, nothing real there

Oh so you're just acting stupid...Who says she did again?

You mean someone just decided to erase all her emails?

He’s the first person to ever conditionalize his compliance with this time honored tradition.

How fucking bizarre was that? "I'm not releasing them for legal reasons due to an audit, but I'll give them up to score political points"??

And since he's willing to release them for political favor, RELEASE THE FUCKING THINGS NOW! DUMBASS!

Maybe he will just decide to wait 2 1/2 years to do it, like the dishonorable Obama did holding the nation hostage about his so-called "legitimate" birth certificate.

Or maybe he should just destroy it --- if that were possible --- and just say the hard drive suddenly crashed?

Or maybe he should just hook up with some blackmailed auditors (like the IRS and FBI and DOJ heads) and just give him a clean record, "no corruption here?"

IOW, you and your gaggle of hypocrites make us ill. You have two of the most corrupt national figures in history getting away with murder and you act so smug and honorable as though you have nothing to hide or apologize for. We are not stupid, we are just sick of your kind and the media that does their bidding.

Or maybe you should expect more from your messiah?

He’s the first person to ever conditionalize his compliance with this time honored tradition.

How fucking bizarre was that? "I'm not releasing them for legal reasons due to an audit, but I'll give them up to score political points"??

And since he's willing to release them for political favor, RELEASE THE FUCKING THINGS NOW! DUMBASS!

Maybe he will just decide to wait 2 1/2 years to do it, like the dishonorable Obama did holding the nation hostage about his so-called "legitimate" birth certificate.

Or maybe he should just destroy it --- if that were possible --- and just say the hard drive suddenly crashed?

Or maybe he should just hook up with some blackmailed auditors (like the IRS and FBI and DOJ heads) and just give him a clean record, "no corruption here?"

IOW, you and your gaggle of hypocrites make us ill. You have two of the most corrupt national figures in history getting away with murder and you act so smug and honorable as though you have nothing to hide or apologize for. We are not stupid, we are just sick of your kind and the media that does their bidding.

He is your messiah too, my foolish one.

How sad it is to observe those who think their most honorable mission is to elect someone --- and a lying, corrupt liberal, no less.

He is your messiah too, my foolish one.

How sad it is to observe those who think their most honorable mission is to elect someone --- and a lying, corrupt liberal, no less.

Yeah, I don’t know why anyone is voting for Trump either.

Forum List

Back