I thought only the left did this sort of thing...

holey-story-a-f-branco.jpg

Hey Dr. Christine Ford, how's that working out for you? :CryingCow::th_believecrap:
View attachment 221406

In case you may have forgotten..there were 7...count seven....investigations on him.
The final one a complete sham designed to cover up information instead of discover it.
Either we can trust the FBI or we can not. Since you have decided we can not I guess all those investigations into Trump are a farce too? Or is that DIFFERENT?

Hey Dr. Christine Ford, how's that working out for you? :CryingCow::th_believecrap:
View attachment 221406

In case you may have forgotten..there were 7...count seven....investigations on him.
The final one a complete sham designed to cover up information instead of discover it.
Either we can trust the FBI or we can not. Since you have decided we can not I guess all those investigations into Trump are a farce too? Or is that DIFFERENT?

There have been a 1000 threads on this forum bashing the FBI, 90% of which have been from you Trump sheep.

How quickly you forget these things.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Christine Blasey Ford Can’t Return Home Due To ‘Unending’ Threats, Lawyers Say

We are told on here daily that only the left engages in such actions...yet here we are.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who publicly accused now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, has not been able to return to her home and faces a near-constant stream of threats, her attorneys said in an interview on Sunday.
while i don't doubt this has some legs to it, it's not as if her lawyer is a credible resource. but it does go back to what i've been saying all along - if we excuse bad actions for one side, the other side will mimic them *and* kick it up a notch cause no one is stopping them.

how we collectively turn this around is what has me "curious".

View attachment 221406

There have been a 1000 threads on this forum bashing the FBI, 90% of which have been from you Trump sheep.

i do believe there have been some "bad players" at the top of the FBI food chain. i do believe obama used said players to get what he wanted done, done. but i don't believe the entire FBI is bad because of a few people who may or may not have been (depending on your point of view).

and lately the FBI bashing is pretty much 90% the left due to their not condemning kavanaugh. that's just human nature in action.

We are told on here daily that only the left engages in such actions...yet here we are.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who publicly accused now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, has not been able to return to her home and faces a near-constant stream of threats, her attorneys said in an interview on Sunday.

Probably the leftists who have turned against her now that she was unsuccessful with her false accusation.

Either way, we will find just as much evidence for this claim as the claim regarding her accusation.

Kinda like those people who were burning down black churches, who turned out to be radical white leftists?

I do remember those.
Actually, they were radical white conservatives

Liberals fought for cIvil rights

Dude, what's it like living under that rock?

The Civil Rights Act would have never been passed if it weren't for the Republicans. Nor would have the Emancipation have happened if it weren't for the Republican Party.

The only thing liberals can lay claim to is creating the soul-killing institution of the modern-day slavery of eternal government entitlement from cradle to grave, for those minorities whose votes they seek.

We live in a new time, where black folks realize that they no longer have to be serfs working on the Democrat's plantations. When President Donald J. Trump said "What the hell do you have to lose", he was referring to the chains of oppression, ignorance , and poverty that the Democrats have placed squarely on the shoulders of the minorities in this country.
Actually, it was Democrats AND Republicans outside of the Jim Crow south
How else can you explain that no southern republicans backed the Civil Rights act?
Trying to deceive blacks with tales of emancipation does little in times of a hostile Republican Party that has adopted policies of the klan

You forgot to mention that the threats are from democrats for screwing up the Kavanaugh derailment scam.

You forgot to mention that the threats are from democrats for screwing up the Kavanaugh derailment scam.
link? the article here doesn't say who is doing it, just that it's being done.

Sounds like someone's trying to drum up some more "Go Fund Me" money! What do you think Ms. Ford's totals are up to now?

while i don't doubt this has some legs to it, it's not as if her lawyer is a credible resource. but it does go back to what i've been saying all along - if we excuse bad actions for one side, the other side will mimic them *and* kick it up a notch cause no one is stopping them.

I am not sure it will turn around or that enough people want it to.

How many in this thread have said that she deserves it? How many times do we see in threads “well, they did it first”...

I am not sure it will turn around or that enough people want it to.

How many in this thread have said that she deserves it? How many times do we see in threads “well, they did it first”...

evolution takes time. we didn't get this hateful overnight, pulling out of it will take time also. this "get even" or "revenge politics" has to be identified by many as valid and then sooner or later we need a leader who will set the example. while i like some of what trump is doing, the last thing he's going to do is stop the antagonizing of the other side.

Do we know if it’s true? As of yet there has been no evidence presented to substantiate this claim.
LOL...no evidence? Boy, she’s in a rut, huh?

She’s a liar. And you are gullible.

Are ya sure she got the right house?

Very sad and shitty way for people to act if in fact her lawyers are being truthful and as we all know lawyers are not above bending or stretching the truth or even outright lying.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see them just stirring the pot looking for sympathy for Ford.

I haven't heard anything on the news about threats toward Ford.

Most people don't care. Its over and done and she is a nothing nobody again.

Once the GOP took over the mantle of "Confederates", they became the party of the lynch.
Do you stay up at night just thinking of stupid shit to post?

It's dean.

It would be taken more seriously if her lawyers had shown one iota of honesty. They’re starting in a huge hole credibility wise. And aren’t these the same people that were harassing Fords high school friend to change her story? These people can’t be taken seriously. They have squandered that benefit.

Just remember, it's 99% of lawyers that give the rest a bad name.

View attachment 221406

Actually the point is YOU forgot how much you INSISTED the FBI was above reproach. Now suddenly they are not.

Assuming that’s true, she has democrats to thank.

People are pissed off at democrats for using her to delay the vote for Kavanagh.

Was there some kind of deadline?

Because Merrick Garland might like to know how that works.
Democrats stated their intentions long before they pulled out an old accusation by a leftist who was just as ugly then as she is now.

The idea of anyone wanting to sexually assault her is absurd.

Thank you for not addressing my post at all. I'm kind of used to it.

Actually the point is YOU forgot how much you INSISTED the FBI was above reproach. Now suddenly they are not.

Feel free to ever find such a post from me. You are just making shit up now

Forum List

Back