I thought only the left did this sort of thing...

Christine Blasey Ford Can’t Return Home Due To ‘Unending’ Threats, Lawyers Say

We are told on here daily that only the left engages in such actions...yet here we are.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who publicly accused now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, has not been able to return to her home and faces a near-constant stream of threats, her attorneys said in an interview on Sunday.
Once the GOP took over the mantle of "Confederates", they became the party of the lynch.
When did Booker, Frankenstein and Harris join the repubs? Because they wanted to go back to
their roots and lynch Kavanaugh.

"Roots"?

What are you talking about?
Democrats were the ones who used to lynch under the guise of the KKK, remember?

Uh nnnnnnnnnnno they were not. For one thing the Klan was never a political organization; for a second no lynching anywhere --- and there were a great many outside the purview of the Klan ---- had a requirement for any political affiliation, for a third thing such lynchings typically targeted black people and sometimes Jews, which means if there was a lynching all three of the names you just mentioned would have been on the receiving end.

Damn, that was the lowest-hanging fruit I've gulped down in a long time.

We are told on here daily that only the left engages in such actions...yet here we are.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who publicly accused now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, has not been able to return to her home and faces a near-constant stream of threats, her attorneys said in an interview on Sunday.
Once the GOP took over the mantle of "Confederates", they became the party of the lynch.
When did Booker, Frankenstein and Harris join the repubs? Because they wanted to go back to

"Roots"?

Uh nnnnnnnnnnno they were not. For one thing the Klan was never a political organization; for a second no lynching anywhere --- and there were a great many outside the purview of the Klan ---- had a requirement for any political affiliation, for a third thing such lynchings typically targeted black people and sometimes Jews, which means if there was a lynching all three of the names you just mentioned would have been on the receiving end.

Hope you don't choke on your low-hanging fruit. The fact is, most every Klan member who ever took part in a lynching was a Democrat.

Do we know if it’s true? As of yet there has been no evidence presented to substantiate this claim.

Yeah I'll need to see some evidence of valid threats, otherwise I'm more inclined to think the mention of threats is help with the gofundme payout.

Please provide the evidence that Conservatives (alone) are issuing these threats....

Americans, to include women and not just conservative, are completely pissed off at the Democrats for the vile disgusting thing the Democrats tried to do to Kavanaugh, which consisted of using Ford...

"Roots"?

Hope you don't choke on your low-hanging fruit. The fact is, most every Klan member who ever took part in a lynching was a Democrat.

Absolute Bullshit.

But by all means, show your evidence.

Two words: Tough shit.

Sleep with the Democrat dogs, you're going to get a shitload of fleas.
^ there you go.

Amazing how alike the two sides are

When the left starts believing all those women Bill Clinton sexually abused and raped, maybe I'll start believing wackos like Ford.

Once again...Amazing how alike the two sides are.

There are only two sides, the Trump Party and the American Communist Party (Democrats).

Get to one side or the other or else you're going to be steamrolled.

"Roots"?

Ummm, spin it however you like. The KKK were full of democrats in the south. Lynching was used as a metaphor, but you already knew that.....right?

^ there you go.

When the left starts believing all those women Bill Clinton sexually abused and raped, maybe I'll start believing wackos like Ford.

There are only two sides, the Trump Party and the American Communist Party (Democrats).

You are a good and loyal sheep, I have to give you that much.

No matter how much you want me to, I will not sell my soul and give up my brain to a political party like you have done.

"Roots"?

Ummm, spin it however you like. The KKK were full of democrats in the south. Lynching was used as a metaphor, but you already knew that.....right?

They continue to spin and distort the meaning of American political parties.

How many times have I heard that the 1860's Democrats were in reality, the "conservatives"? Or that the founders of this country were in reality "liberals?

Too many times. The left's political revisionism is complete BS.

^ there you go.

Actually the left has proven they are violent over and over with ACTUAL attacks and proven threats. Ford and her lawyers have not provided a single credible piece of evidence to support the claim. Kinda like her Senate testimony.
No proof yet GUILTY!

^ there you go.

You are a good and loyal sheep, I have to give you that much.

No matter how much you want me to, I will not sell my soul and give up my brain to a political party like you have done.

Fine with me. Go ahead and write in whomever you want to in November but as for me, I'm going with the winners, not the losers.

Forum List

Back