I thought only the left did this sort of thing...

^ there you go.

Amazing how alike the two sides are

When the left starts believing all those women Bill Clinton sexually abused and raped, maybe I'll start believing wackos like Ford.

Once again...Amazing how alike the two sides are.

There are only two sides, the Trump Party and the American Communist Party (Democrats).

Get to one side or the other or else you're going to be steamrolled.

You are a good and loyal sheep, I have to give you that much.

No matter how much you want me to, I will not sell my soul and give up my brain to a political party like you have done.
Yet you and others have done just what you claim he has done, yet you deny it. What kind of mental illness is that?

Two words: Tough shit.

Sleep with the Democrat dogs, you're going to get a shitload of fleas.
^ there you go.

Actually the left has proven they are violent over and over with ACTUAL attacks and proven threats. Ford and her lawyers have not provided a single credible piece of evidence to support the claim. Kinda like her Senate testimony.
No proof yet GUILTY!
Actually NUMBNUTS the accusation is that the right is threatening her and they have to ACTUALLY provide evidence to accuse some one of a crime.

Christine Blasey Ford Can’t Return Home Due To ‘Unending’ Threats, Lawyers Say

We are told on here daily that only the left engages in such actions...yet here we are.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who publicly accused now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, has not been able to return to her home and faces a near-constant stream of threats, her attorneys said in an interview on Sunday.

Please provide the evidence that Conservatives (alone) are issuing these threats....

Americans, to include women and not just conservative, are completely pissed off at the Democrats for the vile disgusting thing the Democrats tried to do to Kavanaugh, which consisted of using Ford...

True that. I wouldn't put it past some radical leftists to actually send her threats just to gain some sympathy.

They thoroughly understand Alinsky's rules and how to make the best use of them. Even Hitler had his Reichstags Fire.

Ha, more Pussy Hatter Bullshite. Just like most Americans, i'm movin on...

Two words: Tough shit.

Sleep with the Democrat dogs, you're going to get a shitload of fleas.
^ there you go.

Actually the left has proven they are violent over and over with ACTUAL attacks and proven threats. Ford and her lawyers have not provided a single credible piece of evidence to support the claim. Kinda like her Senate testimony.
No proof yet GUILTY!
Actually NUMBNUTS the accusation is that the right is threatening her and they have to ACTUALLY provide evidence to accuse some one of a crime.
Yeah, I got that. I was just saying that the left has no proof but still claim we are guilty.

We are told on here daily that only the left engages in such actions...yet here we are.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who publicly accused now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, has not been able to return to her home and faces a near-constant stream of threats, her attorneys said in an interview on Sunday.

Probably the leftists who have turned against her now that she was unsuccessful with her false accusation.

Either way, we will find just as much evidence for this claim as the claim regarding her accusation.

It would be taken more seriously if her lawyers had shown one iota of honesty. They’re starting in a huge hole credibility wise. And aren’t these the same people that were harassing Fords high school friend to change her story? These people can’t be taken seriously. They have squandered that benefit.

Probably the leftists who have turned against her now that she was unsuccessful with her false accusation.

Either way, we will find just as much evidence for this claim as the claim regarding her accusation.

Kinda like those people who were burning down black churches, who turned out to be radical white leftists?

I do remember those.

Please provide the evidence that Conservatives (alone) are issuing these threats....

Americans, to include women and not just conservative, are completely pissed off at the Democrats for the vile disgusting thing the Democrats tried to do to Kavanaugh, which consisted of using Ford...

True that. I wouldn't put it past some radical leftists to actually send her threats just to gain some sympathy.

They thoroughly understand Alinsky's rules and how to make the best use of them. Even Hitler had his Reichstags Fire.
Yet none of these threats have been made public. It’s all bullshit.

Once the GOP took over the mantle of "Confederates", they became the party of the lynch.
When did Booker, Frankenstein and Harris join the repubs? Because they wanted to go back to
their roots and lynch Kavanaugh.

"Roots"?

What are you talking about?
Democrats were the ones who used to lynch under the guise of the KKK, remember?

Uh nnnnnnnnnnno they were not. For one thing the Klan was never a political organization; for a second no lynching anywhere --- and there were a great many outside the purview of the Klan ---- had a requirement for any political affiliation, for a third thing such lynchings typically targeted black people and sometimes Jews, which means if there was a lynching all three of the names you just mentioned would have been on the receiving end.

Damn, that was the lowest-hanging fruit I've gulped down in a long time.
Ummm, spin it however you like. The KKK were full of democrats in the south. Lynching was used as a metaphor, but you already knew that.....right?
Actually, the KKK was full of southerners (conservatives) whether they were Democrats or Republicans.

If you really thought that was true, you are not very intelligent. The extremes on either side have participated in this childlike phenomenon. The extremes are intolerant of others ideas and opinions.

Kinda like those people who were burning down black churches, who turned out to be radical white leftists?

I do remember those.
Actually, they were radical white conservatives

Liberals fought for cIvil rights

:CryingCow:

Well she deserves misery, because she ruined his family with her lying about something that never did happen

Tough shit. All I can say is that she should go out a purchase an AR-15 if she feels threatened.

What's that you say? Liberals hate firearms?

Well tough shit then.

:10:

Tough shit. All I can say is that she should go out a purchase an AR-15 if she feels threatened.

Well tough shit then.

Buy. More guns and ammo....

Her lawyers say, but again, no proof. You got any proof, or do you just open wide and swallow it?

Both ends...

While "skiing"....

I do remember those.
Actually, they were radical white conservatives

Liberals fought for cIvil rights

Dude, what's it like living under that rock?

The Civil Rights Act would have never been passed if it weren't for the Republicans. Nor would have the Emancipation have happened if it weren't for the Republican Party.

The only thing liberals can lay claim to is creating the soul-killing institution of the modern-day slavery of eternal government entitlement from cradle to grave, for those minorities whose votes they seek.

We live in a new time, where black folks realize that they no longer have to be serfs working on the Democrat's plantations. When President Donald J. Trump said "What the hell do you have to lose", he was referring to the chains of oppression, ignorance , and poverty that the Democrats have placed squarely on the shoulders of the minorities in this country.

Well tough shit then.

Buy. More guns and ammo....

Fine. But where the hell am I supposed to put them?

I already have so many guns and ammo I bought before I thought Hillary was going to be elected, that I keep tripping over them.

Once the GOP took over the mantle of "Confederates", they became the party of the lynch.
When did Booker, Frankenstein and Harris join the repubs? Because they wanted to go back to
their roots and lynch Kavanaugh.

"Roots"?

What are you talking about?
Democrats were the ones who used to lynch under the guise of the KKK, remember?

Uh nnnnnnnnnnno they were not. For one thing the Klan was never a political organization; for a second no lynching anywhere --- and there were a great many outside the purview of the Klan ---- had a requirement for any political affiliation, for a third thing such lynchings typically targeted black people and sometimes Jews, which means if there was a lynching all three of the names you just mentioned would have been on the receiving end.

Damn, that was the lowest-hanging fruit I've gulped down in a long time.
Ummm, spin it however you like. The KKK were full of democrats in the south. Lynching was used as a metaphor, but you already knew that.....right?

Not real well-versed in history are ya. I'm sure stereotypes are amusing but....

>> The Klan of the 1920s 'enrolled more members in Connecticut than in Mississippi, more in Oregon than in Louisiana, and more in New Jersey than in Alabama,' wrote historian Stanley Coben. Over half a million Klansmen lived in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. Klan-backed candidates, all running on platforms both dry and xenophobic, were elected governor in Oregon, Colorado, and Kansas. << --- KKK and the Anti-Saloon League

It was estimated that one-third of the entire male population of Indiana was in the Klan. And I should add, the author above didn't mention additional governors of Maine and Indiana, a Senator in Colorado, four-fifths of the city council of Anaheim and the mayor of Portland (OR) were all Klan-backed and elected at the same time, and all of them were Republicans. And of course when D.C.Stephenson had his little escapade of rape and cannibalism he took down the entire Republican power structure in Indiana.

Which is not to say that KKK worked only with Republicans; they also got a Democrat elected governor in Oregon. Their bigot energy got those local offices in the West and Midwest and New England and Pennsylvania in New Jersey, as well as in the South, and they got the Johnson-Reed Act into law in 1924 to curtail nonwhite immigrants, and they used whatever political party would get them what they wanted in that time and place.

But this has little to do with "lynching". No doubt the Klan was involved in some lynchings especially surreptitiously but lynchings were usually a very public event. Complete with postcards and souvenir body parts. Nobody needed a political party at all since, like racism and slavery before it, it was a social construct. And it took place nationwide, not at all confined to the South. And the fact remains, lynchings typically targeted blacks (which both Booker and Harris have in their ethnicity) and Jews (Feinstein) -- in fact the main iteration of the Klan was founded in 1915 using some of the remnants of a lynch mob that had murdered Leo Frank, a Jew.

See my thread on Lynching in America for gory details if you have a strong stomach (and no that's not a Kavanaugh reference). Omaha. Illinois. Indiana. Duluth Minnesota -- about as far from the South as you can get without being in Canada.

Finally, the Klan has never had a political party association, endorsement or requirement. It had a religious requirement (Protestant Christian), yes. It had a racial requirement (white) and a nationalistic jingo requirement. It has never required a political party.

Stereotypes are just the sloth of those who can't be bothered to crack a history book.

Forum List

Back