I Thought Frump Could Stoop No Lower In His Narcissism And Stupidity...

TV sideshow, bloated ego, center of attention, ...

spending two hours in makeup, and hair before he could go to work in the Oval every day and make decisions running the country would be a problem for me.

...But it's now known, albeit not well enough, that Frump is capable of exceeding any reasonable person's wildest expectations of extreme self-centered demented behavior!

Report: Trump discussed continuing ‘Apprentice’ from White House
Report: Trump discussed continuing ‘Apprentice’ from White House

IN BREAKING NEWS:

Poster who doesn't like Trump at all finds more reasons to back up his already made mind.

In other news, gravity still makes things fall towards the ground, water still makes thing wet, and the big yellow thing in the sky is still the sun.

What a great idea, we'll just turn the cabinet positions and meetings into a reality show.

spending two hours in makeup, and hair before he could go to work in the Oval every day and make decisions running the country would be a problem for me.

How long do you think they will work on President Hillary before any public appearance?

What a great idea, we'll just turn the cabinet positions and meetings into a reality show.

If Trump actually wins you would probably demand it as part of a "transparency" motif.

Only Democrats are allowed to call opaque things transparent.

How long do you think they will work on President Hillary before any public appearance?
It takes a while for the puppeteer to get the string hooked up to keep her from falling over.

If Trump actually wins you would probably demand it as part of a "transparency" motif.

I'm not part of your partisanshithead perceptual reality hon. I hope he wins and does it.

Yes, your hackery crosses the aisle, but mostly lives in progressive twat-land.

I'm not part of your partisanshithead perceptual reality hon. I hope he wins and does it.

You're hopeless hon, just hopeless.

Obsess much? Face it, you have a man-crush on The Donald.

Just calling stupid as I see it, and your posts are all sorts of stupid.

Just calling stupid as I see it, and your posts are all sorts of stupid.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back