I thought Biden was hired to clean-up because Trump failed us on COVID?

............................,not subservant to some master who frees them.................

You've just forsaken your god, in your frustration and your rush to legitimize your hate for others.

Yes, you must always be subservient to your God, your master! And you're tempting great harm on yourself by wishing illness and death on others.

I as an atheist am free from having to serve a master and so I could wish illness and death on anybody I please with no danger in doing so. But I as an atheist have chosen not to do so.

Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.

I thought "blood was on Trump's hands" as PROGs said. Now where do they go?

You Trump loyalists need to make up your mind. First you claim the MSM will no longer be reporting any new surges of covid cases after Jan 20 when Biden takes over and now you're claiming covid cases are rising with Biden as president.

Florida 1.7% mortality rate, Michigan 2.3%. And more cases you say?
Nearly 600,000 deaths in America due to Covid.

It's all good or it's all bad, depending on who you are.

I'm holding you up as an example of an American who is wished sickness and death on some of your fellow Americans, based on their politics. And so far you're quite happy to accept it!

LOL What would jesus do?
Do you believe in HELL?
Viruses and various diseases attack us every day, certainly not just any single one. Shutting down the country over a virus with questionable metrics, for one, much less the low statistics even if you look at what is tracked, is idiotic. Millions and millions of lives have been damaged in doing that than the virus will ever affect. God gave us brains to think for ourselves, to make our own decisions, not to have a bunch of dimwits dictate mandates to us. I don't wish anything on my fellow Americans except the freedom to live their own lives without being dependent on some master.
You can think you're fooling me but you know you can't fool your god on you wishing sickness and death on your fellow Americans.

If you don't become an atheist like me, you're pretty much screwed by your evil.

We atheists can wish sickness and death on others but we have no piper to pay. There's no hell waiting for us, even though that's not a reason for us to not do that. We just choose to not do it.

I think you're quite safe in wishing sickness and death on others but it doesn't matter what I think. It's what you believe!

p.s. would you like to take the opportunity to wish well on Michigan and it's people? Or are you sticking with Satan?
So you have no maker? You just are? No wonder you’re confused

............................,not subservant to some master who frees them.................

You've just forsaken your god, in your frustration and your rush to legitimize your hate for others.

Yes, you must always be subservient to your God, your master! And you're tempting great harm on yourself by wishing illness and death on others.

I as an atheist am free from having to serve a master and so I could wish illness and death on anybody I please with no danger in doing so. But I as an atheist have chosen not to do so.
So no higher being, you’re allowed to hate in your confused state

Last edited:
Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.

You Trump loyalists need to make up your mind. First you claim the MSM will no longer be reporting any new surges of covid cases after Jan 20 when Biden takes over and now you're claiming covid cases are rising with Biden as president.
Shame on you Dim, you said surge. And not sure about others, I stick to Worldmeters to show me case totals and the Biden kill total. As for illegals flooding through the border, not sure who all is reporting that. And why are you still talking about Trump?

Their opinions have become so outlandish and crazy now that it's not necessary to debate their nonsense.
Think instead of ways to mock them.
Or with the dimmest of bulbs out of the deep south like jbrownson, on ways to take them down mentally on account of their willingness to wish death on their fellow Americans.

Seriously, none of Trump's corporals have any talking points left that are worth debating now.

So no higher being you’re allowed to hate in your confused state

Make sure your intended audience is able to understand your 'tortured' attempts at a sentence.
And fwiw, there's not even a basis on which I could begin to fix that to mean something, or I would try.

Try again if you like?

Fwiw, I'm not trying to close all doors to jbrownson and leave him/her to suicide being the only option. I've offered a way out through atheism.

So no higher being you’re allowed to hate in your confused state

Make sure your intended audience is able to understand your 'tortured' attempts at a sentence.
And fwiw, there's not even a basis on which I could begin to fix that to mean something, or I would try.

Try again if you like?

Fwiw, I'm not trying to close all doors to jbrownson and leave him/her to suicide being the only option. I've offered a way out through atheism.
More evidence of your confused state!

Shame on you Dim, you said surge. And not sure about others, I stick to Worldmeters to show me case totals and the Biden kill total. As for illegals flooding through the border, not sure who all is reporting that. And why are you still talking about Trump?

You're still wishing illness and death on your fellow human beings, now that it can be blamed on Biden.

Your God will hear you and understand what you're saying.

A way out for you is to become an atheist like me and then there's nothing to worry about.

And even me knowing there's nothing to worry about, I still choose to not do what you're doing.

You're still wishing illness and death on your fellow human beings, now that it can be blamed on Biden.

Your God will hear you and understand what you're saying.

A way out for you is to become an atheist like me and then there's nothing to worry about.

And even me knowing there's nothing to worry about, I still choose to not do what you're doing.
Allowing illegal people into the country is more hateful to existing citizens.

You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?!?! :rolleyes-41:

The Pandemic was a bout 8 months old when nutjob Joe was elected.

Too bad Trumpbear operated on the premise of no transfer of power so there was little to no co-ordination or the sharing of information.

Yes, there was nothing available on the Pandemic that Trump didn't tell us :doubt::doubt::doubt:

You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?!?! :rolleyes-41:

Cause and effect PROG, that's why you're confused. In PROG-speak Trump was supposed to shut everything down or fend off COVID like magic. What's the incubation period for COVID? Oh that's right, 14 days max. And how long has Xiden performed in his position as puppet? Two months & cases are rising.

2+2 is still 4, though it's a problem for you. If Trump is responsible for the spread of COVID, then Xiden must be too and he's clearly failed to meet your standards.

Last edited:

Link?

Our economy is in MUCH better shape than Europe‘s and was in Nov. They have lock downs to the extreme and continue to have outbreaks. I know Europe is a leftist’s dream, but the reality is they play second fiddle to a flourshing US. No doubt that if Biden continues along the path we are on, we will downgrade to their level within a year. Stimulus and the euphoria of getting out of lockdown will wear off and reality will set in. I don’t expect folks like you to understand. You are one of the sheep.

Cleetus don't need to be like none of them dun-der Europeans with their socialized medicine and their welfare state.

Oh, Quality of LIfe.. we rate behind most of the G-7 Countries.

Here's what I understand.

Trump gave us a recession.
Bush gave us TWO recessions and two wars
His father gave us one recession and one war.
Reagan gave us a recession.
Nixon gave us a recession.
Ike had three recessions.

If you want wars and recessions, vote Republican.

Trump didn't hawked fraud cures baby cakes....trumps cures were dead correct. Florida's medical are fighting covid via ANTI-virals such as Trumps malaria drug and handing them out like candy here. Tired of the dem lies about Trump especially on fighting covid---as he was the one who pushed the vaccines (mrna inhibitors) to market rightly or wrongly along with other drugs used to treat covid such as remdesivir....

Here's the proof that Trump was pushing fake cures.

When he and his grifting family caught the Rona, they didn't say, "GIve us some of that Hydrochloroquinine...and while you are at it, give me some bleach and UV light."

They got an experimental treatment that wasn't available to the rest of us.

He could hardly control the insurrectionist encourages and funded by the Dems...nor could he keep folks like Cuomo from shutting down business and sending the elderly and disabled to their untimely deaths.....

I do wish he could have done more...but he wasn't going to be some sort of Dictator

Sure he could have.

He could have not held Super Spreader events
He could have not called the Virus a "Hoax"
He could have not made mask wearing a part of the culture wars.
He could have not disbanded the Pandemic response team.
He could not have played politics with who got PPE and ventilators
He could have not put his idiot son-in-law in charge of Covid response.
He could have not undermined Drs. Blix and Fauci because they were getting better press
He could have not withdrawn from the WHO and stopped international cooperation

There's a whole lot of things he COULD have done that would have avoided spreading the disease.

As for the riots... yup, when you have an openly racist president encouraging police violence, and then a really bad case of police violence happens, you are going to have riots.

You are so wrong Joe.

Wish I lived in your head for a month so I could try and understand you.

Trump didn't hawked fraud cures baby cakes....trumps cures were dead correct. Florida's medical are fighting covid via ANTI-virals such as Trumps malaria drug and handing them out like candy here. Tired of the dem lies about Trump especially on fighting covid---as he was the one who pushed the vaccines (mrna inhibitors) to market rightly or wrongly along with other drugs used to treat covid such as remdesivir....

Here's the proof that Trump was pushing fake cures.

When he and his grifting family caught the Rona, they didn't say, "GIve us some of that Hydrochloroquinine...and while you are at it, give me some bleach and UV light."

They got an experimental treatment that wasn't available to the rest of us.

Which of your parents supported lying?

Forum List

Back