I Think This Sums Up The Kerry Rant

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://althouse.blogspot.com/2004_09_01_althouse_archive.html#109422168366568030

2. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167

I think it's safe to into the river on this one, but Kerry is going down with the ship and his tour of duty is almost over.

You hear that 'tick-tick-tick' getting louder? For someone who refuses to discuss his four months in Vietnam, he sure does talk about it alot.

In fact, that's all he can talk about. And not only that but he can't explain any of it. He can't go into the economy, or the security issues, nor the 30 years off his voting record. And where does that leave him, with two months to go? Yep. I love it.

3. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    "For the past week, they have attacked my patriotism and even my fitness to serve as commander in chief ... Well, here is my answer to them ... I will not have my commitment to defend this country questioned by those who refused to serve when they could've and who misled America into Iraq."

Once again! He is challenged on an issue and the only way he can respond is by bringing up Vietnam! This man is truly a pity to behold.

:cry: <-----Kerry

4. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Heheh.
    Kerry said basically the same thing specifically about Dick Cheney, saying Cheney said he was unfit to be president. He mentioned Cheney's deferments while, of course, reminding everyone that he went to Vietnam. Problem is, Cheney was talking about Kerry's voting record when he said he wasn't fit for the office. We heard more about Kerry's 19 years in the Senate from Dick Cheney in, what, 15 minutes than we've heard from Kerry in 9 months.

I think I understand now. When John Kerry says he wants to talk about the issues, apparently he means the issues of 1968. Maybe Bush needs to talk about his Senior year at Yale.

5. britinusa

britinusa Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    What a contrast to the presidential George W. Bush. The left have accused Bush of treason, mass murder, desertion and cowardice. They make comparisons between Bush and Saddam, Bush and Hitler, Bush and Jack the Ripper. I'm surprised they haven't accused him of murdering Laci Peterson, JonBenet Ramsey and Nicole Simpson.
    Bush has been putting up with this shit for four years, and does he ever complain? Not once. Kerry gets a few weeks of it and he squeals like a cornered rat.
    How would a President Kerry react to another 9/11? I suggest he wears brown pants, every day.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. BlueGin

BlueGin Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,880
    Apparently John Kerry listened To Joe Scarborough on After Hours this week. Kerry's rant was practically word for word what Joe told him to say to the Swiftvets. Too bad Kerry interpretated that as "what to say to anyone who questions your voting record". Kerry is a joke.

7. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    True.

And let's not forget another trivial little detail - kerry joined the Navy only after HIS request for deferment was denied.